What is your mental illness? What is your medication regime?

What is your mental illness? What is your medication regime?

>Schizoaffective, OCD, generalized anxiety disorder, cannabis dependence
>Lithium, quetiapine, duloxetine, lamotrigine, propranolol, vitamins

Drug addiction, insomnia, generalized anxiety/depression
>oxycodone, fentanyl, alcohol, various benzos, Paxil and ambien

my mental illnesses are bulimia and depression
Medications: 50mg zoloft & 25mg topiramate at night, and 20mg vyvanse in the mornings. Im slowly getting my vyvanse dosage increased every appt though cause 20mg is hardly working. im a 18 yr old female

tbh user if I had the balls I would become an opiate addict. I had percocet over a few weeks when i had my wisdom teeth removed and it felt so good, the warmth and euphoria. i promise myself i will never do it recreationally. I took percocet once a few years after that and the euphoria was great but I threw up. Mostly just weed and liquor now.

Tits or GTFO.

Topamax. that's not something you hear kids getting. how's it working out?

There are no women on the internet

I have OCD but I don't take any medicine I just smoke weed

It takes a LOT more balls to not be an opiate addict, user. I sort of wish I wasn't. I highly functional but it sucks being addicted to them. Sorta takes the magic out of them. Those percs are wonderful though eh?

Bipolar 1 recurrent; severe; current episode depressed; with psychotic features

Severe generalized anxiety

Severe social anxiety with panic attack syndrome

400mg Lamictal, 200mg Seroquel, 3mg Xanax XR, 1mg Xanax meltables PRN

do you shoot dope yet?

felt fucking outstanding. done a lot of drugs but the euphoria of those percs was the best. possibly second best to some magic mushrooms but i digress. can't imagine what H is like in comparison.

>4 mg xan
that better not be every day or you'll have a seizure when it's gone

diagnosis is just like mine. lamictal has been biggest factor in helping alleviate suicidal scary depression. seroquel biggest factor in calming OCD thoughts. And xanax is xanax. nothing more to be said about that. Hang in there Sup Forumsrother. Took me 5 years to get the right meds but i feel free now.

Oh I forgot 50 mg seroquel a day as well. I'm allowed up to 125 mg and am prescribed hundreds of the little red 25 mg and a bunch of the white 50s. Goes well with narcotics.

its working fine so far. makes my hand and feet feel tingly and weird though which is uncomfortable. im not really sure what the topamax is exactly supposed to do but i think it has something to do with bipolar disorder.

3mg XR are daily, have been for 2 years now. They are for the generalized anxiety. The 1mg are PRN and I only take them when I have panic attacks.

I used to but I cut it out. If I'm getting gear it's on the rare occasion I can't get my fent or pills, and I smoke it. Can't get back into needles.

Took me 12 years to get the right diagnosis. They had me at MDD and kept throwing SSRI's at me for ten years which ducked me up worse. Multiple attempts at suicide, constant homicidal and suicidal ideations... finally got a psychiatrist that diagnosed me correctly. The Lamictal has helped dramatically.

but yet here i am... also i have no idea how to properly reply to people on here since ive never really commented

You have at least an idea of what heroin is like if you've ever take a large amount of oxycodone like 40+mg before. It's much more potent and it's far more sedating.

>helpful Sup Forums tip of the day

Don't say you're a woman if you don't want guys to tell you tits or gtfo

i don't know if i have a mental illness but i'm a pretty sad guy in general, well, way more than i should be.

i'm addicted to weed, been smoking for almost 5 years, wich 3 of them withouth taking more than a 5 days break. i think i'm starting to get addicted to beer too, i'm drinking almost everyday and miss it when i cant.

how do i stop smoking so much?

I'd worry less about the weed and more about the escalating drinking problem. You don't want to go down the road of actual alcoholism user. Much better to be a hardcore stoner. A lot less strain on your mental and physical health.

if you truly want to stop you have to be happy enough to want to stop. find out what mental illness you may have and then seek therapy.

It's called cannabis use disorder

It caused depression in most cases. The only real way to quit if you can't quit yourself is CBT or MET. There are no real drug therapies or rehab centers for cannabis detox.

which are legally prescribed?i remember i tried a fentanyl patch and it didnt do anything to me except make me super itchy.

OCD, Aspergers, probably other things

ritallin

Benzos, antidepressant, and seroquel.

I feel bad for you
ritallin is the 'this kid won't shut the fuck up and do what we tell him' drug

I want to burn something down?

Meh, I don't know.

Ambivalence.

I went to Hazelden which is a serious treatment center and there were a couple fucking tools there for weed. One was in for his second time for being addicted to duster.

Yep basically. I was on 90 mg of adderall a day by the time I was 11. I'm pretty sure that's why I don't like stimulants to this day.

Bipolar, adhd
>trazodone, olanzapine, lamotrigine, ritalin

>Depression
>Social anxiety
>A.D.D.
>Probably on the spectrum
>No medication as of now