lions
cowboys
giants
falcons
redskins
seahawks

He's embracing the dark side.

when was the last lions super bowl?

Remember when Sup Forums claimed they could beat the Cowboys??

>Raiders are no longer the #1 seed because they somehow played a weaker schedule than the cupcake one the Patriots have.
This is horseshit as we have beat both of last year's Super Bowl teams this year.

for the eagles to win: run sproles
packers to win: stop sproles

Is he, dare I say it, elite?

What is the most iconic Super Bowl? Not the one you like, the one you think is objectively the most historic.

>we

>beat both of last year's Super Bowl teams this year.

I don't know why people bring up beating the prior year's Owl winners as if those teams inherently remain at the same level post-Owl.

Denver and Carolina are not the same as they were last year.

I'm not taking away the wins, but it's irrelevant that they won the Owl last season; what matters is how they're currently playing -- and it's not Owl-level.

Icebowl

18-1 has, and will continue to be the most memorable Superb Owl out of all 50.

It had the absolute perfect ending for the story.

drop t the dullfins and add Bronkeks

Post real, legit MVP candidates in webm form

It's the fact that they are still good teams since it takes a catastrophe, like what happened to the Raiders after their last appearance (Which was the fault of our retarded HC.) to be not even go 8-8.

Also the fact that the Patriots got to stat pad off the Browns, that alone should destroy SoC for them.

who was the raiders QB before carr?i literally forgot already

Terrell Pryor
Matt Flynn
Matt Mcgloin

TYBG = Thank You Based Gannon

hmm...my picks would be
NE/NYG(1)
Pit/Dal(1)
Bal/Dal
Stl/Ten
And this one is def personal preference but i love Pit/L.A.rams

I think its based on divison record bud

I'm holding out hope the Iggles can win it.

And then some nigger broke his neck and sent up into the wilderness for over a decade.

Post his TD last week against the Toxins

>tfw your team doesnt get to beat up on a trash saints defense this year
fugg

nice 20 step drop to throw to a wide open receiver against a defense that allows 2000 points per game

i always love watching the seacucks implode

Who cares? Raiders control the 1st seed, Patriots don't.

Super Bowl XIII was neat

The extra drop back kept 55 flattening him and even if was covered, based on the location and trajectory, unless someone mugged Cooper and risk a flag, no one was going to to stop it.

Immediately before Carr was the brief preseason reign of Matt Schaub.

I might be a Jetsfag but even if I wasn't I'd say The Guarantee was. It was what put pro-football on the map.

At a tie I'd say 18-1 also ranks there. I was only like 7 or 8 years old when it happened, but I still have vivid memories.

Don't have it senpai.

UNDERAGE

This site is 18+ kid

Quite the uncoverable play.

They will.

has to be SB 3, Jets over Colts. that forced the NFL to deal with the AFL to merge the leagues. SB 4 KC over Vikings cemented the deal, and gave us the NFL we have today.

Gannon would be the last Raiders QB to lead the team to a winning record, and he was famously BTFO by Tampa Bay in SB XXXVII

That's because Tampa Bay literally, and I am using the term correct, had the Raider's play book because they were still using the one Gruden drew up last year and having a top tier defense to stop them.

Some of the miced up moments had the Bucs players going 'They're running the play exactly how the coach said they would' The fact the Raiders kept the game even remotely competitive was a feat in of itself. Since look at the Seahawks vs the Broncos. That was just them figuring out the Broncos, but not having their playbook.

whatever happened to those niners tripfags

super bowl 13, no other owl had two major super powers colliding like that

bosa

>OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Oakland Raiders will go as far as Derek Carr takes them.

>Or did you miss what happened to the Raiders after their star quarterback apparently dislocated his right pinkie finger on a snap from center Rodney Hudson early in the fourth quarter of Sunday's eventual 35-32 defeat of the Carolina Panthers?

>"Asked him, 'Are you going to play?'" recalled receiver Amari Cooper. "He was like 'Duh.'"

>How about what happened when he got comfortable with the black glove adorning his injured right hand and working exclusively out of the shotgun in the fourth quarter?

>"It's like Jesus rose from the dead," Raiders linebacker Bruce Irvin said.

MOVE OVER TEBOW THE REAL FOOTBALL JESUS HAS ARRIVED.

I'm 19 you retarded niggers. Birthdate was October 13th, 1997.

do some math m8, you're making us look bad...

>in two years people born in the year 2000 can post here

>it's going to be the Raiders first winning season in like a decade

Weird

They need to make wojack and pepe global ban offense.

Newfags will only keep using old and busted memes because they don't know any better.

New blooded talent must be infused into this site. BY FORCE.

Remember the whole "defense wins championships" meme?

The American flag is the oldest meme there is

>Jameis Winston
>Marcus Mariota
>Dak Prescott
>Carsen Wentz

Who do you build your franchise around? Rank 'em.

Which team am I
>nobody can stop us

@72806158

ok

Cowboys game plan around their defense, holding onto the ball as long as possible to keep them fresh

Mariota is putting up some impressive numbers and he's not even getting much credit for some reason.

Winston > Mariota > Wentz > Prescott

But I like Mariota more for some reason

Huh? All of them have been getting credit this year. Mariota was getting tons of attention after putting up big numbers on the Packers. Winston was the guy who was being ignored the most until very recently.

>crab legs first
>not Prescott
>wentz not eternal #4

How butthurt are you about the cowboys beating your favorite team?

Winston, much like Manziel in college, is getting carried by Mike Evans.

Not sure why Jameis Winston would be above those others as a QB to build a team around.

>a leaf
oh

They haven't yet

Yeah Dak doesn't have a top 5 WR, RB, and the best OL in football and is 100% not getting carried either

>talking about other QBs being carried while defending a QB who has the best O-line and best rushing attack in the league
>and a top 5 WR

Cowcucks are so dumb.

what percent of the cowboys fanbase was a fan during the 90s also?

>almost 200 more yards
>lose
h-hello?

You still need to be able to make the correct throws in the NFL, and an offensive line no matter how elite doesn't make the throws. We know how bad QBs play under this offensive line.

Winston is average at best and doesn't even hold a candle to a lot of younger QBs in the league, not even Dak Prescott. Simple as that.

>#Bears coach John Fox says LB Danny Trevathan has a season-ending knee injury. It’s a ruptured patellar tendon.

Chiefs are the ultimate meme team. I have no idea how a team that's not great at anything has 8 wins.

I wasn't old enough to remember it

I'm going to run this down because I'm bored

QB- Cutler and Hoyer both suffer major injuries
RB- Langford missed 7 games
WR- White out of for year. Jeffery suspended. Wilson missed 10 games
TE- Zach Miller broke his foot
LT- Charles Leno has survived this season unscathed so far
LG- Kyle Long fucked his shit right up, out for year
C- Preseason starter Grasu tore his knee up first week of camp
RG- Sitton is out for the year
RT- Massie is out for the year

RE- Hicks has survived this season unscathed so far
NT- Goldman has played in 4 games this season
LE- This position has just been so bad it doesn't even matter
LOLB- Leonard Floyd almost snapped his head off, who knows when/if he comes back
MLB- Trevathan torn patella tendon, Freeman suspended
ROLB- McPhee started the season on the PUP list
CB- Kyle Fuller lost before the season even started, Deiondre Hall injured early
SS- Adrian Amos has survived this season unscathed so far
FS- This position has just been so bad it doesn't even matter

That's 2 out of 22 positions that havent been absolutely decimated by injuries. Never seen anything like this.

>dolphins are 7-4
wait what

they havent played a good team in weeks

good teams dont exist

I knew it was bad but not that bad

raidniggers BTFO

M'lady

>DeAndre Levy is improving, but from what I'm hearing, it's still premature to say he'll be ready for New Orleans. Still has hurdles to clear

>Cleveland Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III and his girlfriend Grete Sadeiko had money stolen from their car parked in the players' garage at FirstEnergy Stadium during the team's 27-13 loss Sunday to the New York Giants, according to a tweet by Sadeiko.

I don't get how that makes sense and I'm not even a Raidnigger.

>chiefs undefeated in division so they will have the tiebreaker
>chiefs BTFO raiders already
>raiders have @broncos and @chiefs and @chargers remaining
>chiefs already beat broncos and raiders on the road

ATTENTION

please reply to this post IF and ONLY IF you are BUCS fan

i want to make an assessment of how many fellow bucbros there are, and if the recent volume of buc-posting is a consequence of 3-4 extremely vocal people, or a new wave of support

thank you and godspeed

Ah, OK. I forgot the Chiefs already beat the Raiders.

>keeping enough money in your car unattended that you feel it important to let the world know that it was stolen

>he's black
>gf is blond pale toned and gorgeous

Literally a real life version of BLACKED

Omg that just proves it right there. The experts are always right. Wonder who they had when the season started? Probably den v packers

>cairo santos is 25/28 on FGs including 2 walkoffs
>highest accuracy in chiefs history

based hues

I can't wait until we btfo the cowboys

>total defense

>mfw BR kickers become the new NFL meta

PLEASE SEE

>Winston is average at best and doesn't even hold a candle to a lot of younger QBs in the league, not even Dak Prescott. Simple as that.

This is why everyone hates Cowcucks. It's literally you. Stop making our fanbase look like retarded homers.

based as fuck lad

>2 completely different emotions being expressed

Wait, that actually happened? Holy shit that's amazing.