Why is Sup Forums the worst board?

why is Sup Forums the worst board?

We lost a lot of our tasteful posters and are overrun by more shit than usual.

holy shit
post your filters

You forget the Sup Forums exists.

MBDTF happened and normalfags who listen to hip hop and judge music on how much of a "banger" it is overtook the board
That being said, Sup Forums was always awful but it's considerably moreso now

If I tell you they're just gonna make it worse to spite me. All I can say is that everyone's freedom needs to be taken away.

pretentious losers flood this place

Sup Forums has decent discussion at a higher frequency than Sup Forums and is far less circlejerky. Even as a leftist it's not as bad as this shithole.

Grimes happened

Sup Forums unironically needs more pretentious losers to redeem itself from its sad current state

>less circlejerky.
Are we seeing the same Sup Forums? because I can't think of a more circlejerky board than Sup Forums

lemme see dem filters boi

Hello r3ddit!

> decent discussion
> less circlejerk
>Sup Forums
hahahahahaha

a b c d e f g h i j k l n o p q r s t v w x y z

>I can't think of a more circlejerky board than Sup Forums
You're on it. Sup Forums is far less musically diverse than it was 5 years ago. Sup Forums isn't very ideologically diverse either, but you still get more productive discussion than you do here.

thats the opposite of the problem

Sup Forums is fucking shit, Sup Forums is garbage, and Sup Forums is known by the state of california to cause cancer
get over yourself

Sup Forums is the most creative board on this site

I would be for this but mu has always been a sad garbage board, the folks here hate successful bands and praise artists that nobody else likes, mostly edgy mediocre hip hop and pop rockers, now id be for this completely if it werent for thr fact the same board then turns on said artist when they get fame aside from the jerk circle that goes on. look at death grips, i dont like calling music nessearily bad since i personally dont like them and i believe if a work of art is genuine i respect it, mu praiising these dudes like modern day game changers recently Sup Forums has started hate em after their name became pretty big in the alt scene

plus for a music board people on here sure dont like alot shit ie; guitar playing in 2017

Ever since pop and hip hop became acceptable discussion here

because you hid all the best threads

>caring this much

>productive discussion on Sup Forums
o pls i am laffin

Start banning serial shitposters and enforcing elitism is the only way to fix Sup Forums.
Of couse that'll never happen given the fact that not only the mods are lazy fags but the majority of users themselves are facebook posters instead of hobbyists.

Rap containment generals.

too many

They may have better discussion but you're delusional if you think any board comes even close to as circlejerky as Sup Forums

Sup Forums used to be split into basically 4 groups of people.

-Metal fans
-Indie fans
-Rap fans
-trips

This was the structure of every thread. While there was shitposting it was all pointed insults.

It was like 2012 when modern shitposting became a thing. When the definition of "meme" changed - when it was introduced on a wider scale to social media, Sup Forums took a sharp nosedive.

It used to be a good board with real discussion and a lot of sharing unheard and legitimate music.

I don't know why I still come here.

>Back in my day!

Sup Forums was the shittiest in 2010 onward when it became tripfag paradise

the best time was 2008 when it was all lighthearted dumb shit like dragonforce memes

it was never "good"

Yeah. Yeah, back in my day.

Good is a relative term. But yes. My timeline might be off.

Too much shitposting, not enough progposting

GRIMED