Why do Filipinos have a colonial mentality?

Why do Filipinos have a colonial mentality?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalo_Party-List
youtube.com/watch?v=5hk3E5jI3tU
youtube.com/watch?v=z68uDAG20zE
youtube.com/watch?v=aYCyFnW3hdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LgWUjzlx470
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like I said the other day, they're totally a product of colonialism, they weren't a nation-state for 900 years before the colonial era as Vietnam was. At the time of the US annexation, there was no real Filipino national identity, just tribalism. Under the US occupation, a Filipino national identity was created and a standardized form of Tagalog developed as the official language of the nation.

When I think about the Philippines, I only get The Nutshack in my head.

They're Mexicans of Asia

Hello butifel princes i want a fuck you hard baby

The Philippines wouldn't even exist as a concept if the Spaniards didn't christianize and colonize them. That's why they should just embrace latino culture as it naturally should be: without their spanish heritage they have no reason to exist.

Pity their spanish speaking elite got massacred twice over

Colorism: The Country

What did this thing suggest then, they sound develop "brown minds"? Then what the fuck do they think will happen?

>E.J.R David
Kek yeah really brown name you got there go fuck yourself

Are you retarded

>White people get cancer to be brown
>Brown people pay half their wages to be white.

what a time to be alive

wtf thats racist

It's the result you get everytime Spain and Portugal play imperialism.

where are my rares

Philippines shouldn't be a country. Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao should be separate.

Well i prefer them to stay as a bunch of small countries. There would not as much as hate and conflict as now.

This.

Are you a supot? What's the process like?

FEDERALISM
E
>D
E
>R
A
>L
I
>S
M

solution to everything

Wtf

The world is and has always been racist. Welcome to real life.

>american education in a nutshell: the post

That's what we call colorism, mate

Mind to answer my question?

But its true, which part is wrong? you're basically a post colonial construction, your name even derived from some random Spanish king for god sake

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

federalism literally means failure

Nothing wrong with celebrating or promoting your white heritage. I celebrate my Asian heritage as much.

Filipino mongrels will never be white tho. Even the Argies aren't white

cuck

Cos they are the most powerfull race in the world

this

The car really seals it.

>White minds
wat?

t. I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself for being hapa.

The title is such because "brown skin, white masks" was already taken
academics are extremely shitty at choosing titles, especially in the realm of postcolonial studies, where boring folks sit around reading the writings of actual badass motherfuckers and trying to emulate them without the whole badass motherfuckery.

Everything i know about Filippines is that they have their own Superman

>Why do Filipinos have a colonial mentality?
Probably from being a colony

So what should they just go ahead and give up christianity too or something

I hate this fucking thing too just calling them "brown". Nothing more specific than that, just "brown" as if they have something in common culturally with all other people of the world with brown skin pigmentation. Leftists love oversimplifying things.

>britbong
>Asian heritage
Hello Sadiq

This is scary

>swedes want more brown people
>flips want to be white people
every culture has their own weird fetishes i guess

>literally when British media says Asians committing rape or paedophilia 9/10 it's always pakis
Also, no I'm not an Abdul, Americuck

This, the beauty standard is Always the opposite of what the average population is.

>USA : tall and skinny
>Thailand: Tall and light skin
>France: White and European

ect

>>swedes want more brown people
Not really.
This is what SJW and brainwashed people want

Philippines has a political party that is full of disgruntled retired soldiers, that have spent their entire careers fighting for their believed country against commies, China and mooslims. They think that the elite of the country have been taken over the Chinese minority and they believe NPA (New People's Army) is a threat to society. In the past, they have tried to overthrow a democratically elected government as well.

True story. Pic related, their flag. No, it's not a rip-off, that flag was made during the Philippine Revolution 1896.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalo_Party-List

meanwhile in Spain we are obsessed with tanning, made me cogitare ergo sum

>tanning

But you already are

I wish

want to make a child?

Look tan. Pale people look pink.

They pretend to not care but in this day and age Filipinos take pride in any trace of Spanish culture some of them even want to be seen as latinos because they hate themselves

t.brown swamp gook

That's not even a full blooded filipina cuck faggot

The woman considered the most beautiful filipina by your own people was mixed too
Filipinos are such cucks

pale people look pale
people with an allergy reaction or the worst germanic genes go pink

what I mean is that, that will be the result you moron.

>flips want to be white
>spaniards want to be tan
>image is the result

>black people can't tan

are you an autist that never leaves his banana tree?

spaniards don't want to be shitskinned

At least your women don't want to look like trannies and Pinpy males don't want to look like muscle faggots.

Many germanics are rosy cheeks against pale skin though
I don't think I've ever seen a romance euro with a pink complexion

>spaniards don't want to be shitskinned

yes we do

In Brazil you can spot almost every Brazilian with German or Polish ancestry. Always the same pink complexion and sunburn

some mixed flip grills are hot af

What is wrong with this?

>tfw no Spaniard gf that wants my Filipino ass and is proud of her country's achievements
What next?

too pale, probably some visigothic rapebaby leftover

mátate puto indio sorete

technically
ugly Filipina/Filipino + inbreed tier whitey = 10/10 will always be hot af

It's like the dormant hot gene are activated

You have to go home.

Nigga, we always compliment each other when we are tanned, saying that you are jealous of the tan of another other person is pretty normal. "Qué moreno estás, cabrón" would be something we would say.

the opposite happens here.

I thought you only said that to moros and gypsies

I've heard its a thing I'm Spain to be cool by bring somewhat latin American in attitude is that true ?

*being

Because flips are cucks

I don't know what you mean.

Said what to what? Gypsies and moors are generally darker than we are (you may find some pale moroccan woman but they are rare) and the issue is not the skin, it's that they are terrible people.

why are you even posting here? are you a hapa or something?

>latin American in attitude

By acting like a criminal?

So even in the current refugee crisis, if I, a shitskin was to go to Spain everyone would compliment me and the girls like pic related would be so jealous of my """tan""" that they would quickly pull me to a secluded spot where they can suck me off and let me cum on their arse

youtube.com/watch?v=5hk3E5jI3tU

No, we compliment the tan of spanish people we know. For example a coworker goes on vacations and comes back tanned. In that case we would compliment his dark skin. We don't compliment the natural skin of people, that would be seen as racist.

oversaturated pic. Their white clothes are glowing, yet all faces seems kind brown.

No because you're not just tanned you're a brown chink
I bet even a mexican savage
would have a better chance

>tfw no spaniard gf
they are all whores and feminazis
tdspts

They look just like standard romance euros. Italy and France have same kind of people

Some Spaniard posted a while ago that it was cool for Spaniards to tan and act like lat ams but I might have been rused

>that would be seen as racist.
But I want to cum on their arse, I don't care if they call me a shitskin

My paternal father is English

try being a gentleman

>act like lat ams

oh well, maybe in big cities were there are a lot of sudacas, might be true that they mimic the reggaeton dress code and that shit

jade justine towse
Half Flippy half Tommy
youtube.com/watch?v=z68uDAG20zE

That must be bizzare
Is there Spanish reggaeton?

some more
youtube.com/watch?v=aYCyFnW3hdQ

As you might guess.
I kinda like her
youtube.com/watch?v=LgWUjzlx470

based
personnally i think it's very flattering