Feels thread?

Feels thread?

She's leaving me again Sup Forums
Long distance sucks and she doesn't want to make it work.
She'd rather go back to her emotionally abusive ex than be with me.
But she still wants to talk to me and pretend like she cares if I'm ok.
It hurts too much and I don't want to live anymore

stop being a cuck and move on

It's been on and off for 5 years, I don't know if I can.

stop being a cuck and move on

Happened to me, I felt heart broken. Thought I really was going to start a family and shit with her someday, I guess i was thinking like a dumb kid tho.

True love will find you in the end

She still says she loves me.
Apparently just not enough to choose what's convenient
And I know she has her own problems mentally, and is probably doing what's best for her.
But I can't help but to feel worthless.

on the other side of this. breaking up with my LDR gf of 3.5 years soon.

Its like youre me 2 weeks ago.

I got back together with her, she wanted me back and apologized and said she made the wrong decision.

While all of this happened I saw another girl just to see what it would be like to be with someone else and it was complete shit. My ldr was perfect, she was perfect. Im sticking with her even if she had second thoughts.

Why is it ending. Just because of distance?

The first step to doing it, is thinking you can do it. You got this Sup Forumsro I got fucked over after 2 years of straight being in love with a girl who made my world complete. She cheated on me in the worst way possible, crushed me, played me, after 2 years of pure love and happiness. She was the sweetest girl.
I got over it man, you got this. It's long distance, just forget. There's opportunity out there for ya man

lets r9k this shit up
I've never had emotional or physical intimacy with anyone

I'm sorry to hear that man. Love seriously can suck sometimes, but, at least you got your Sup Forumsros right? Or at least, that's what I do.

It's really hard to make things work. She just doesn't make me feel the way she used to and it makes the distance much harder to bear. It's horribly fucking difficult because I love her and I hate the idea of her feeling lonely and hurt, but if I don't look out for myself, nobody else will.

"I guess I'll keep walking." :(

I mean she's not in the best state mentally. She's been juggling medications for a while now.

We've talked on and off for years, we dated at the beginning and it was too much. I almost offed myself then.
We talked on and off for a while. She'd break things off if we got too close.

This time was different, she told me she still loved me on Christmas. We talked every day again, calls, Skype. The whole deal. We bought plane tickets to meet somewhere in the middle, it was gonna be in 3 weeks

Then she broke down, she couldn't handle it and went back to him because it was easy.

I'm trying not to be mad and blow up at her because I don't want her hurting herself because of me. But she's so cold all of the sudden, it's like she's not the same.

She wants to call again tomorrow and I don't know if I can do it.

I'm sorry bro.
I think I know what you feel

But it's not the same for me, I still feel the same way as day 1. She just feels like she can't handle it. It's tearing me apart.

You can. You can only hurt so much before you hit a wall and just can't do it anymore. You will get to this point and move on then, when you're ready.

Move on my friend.
Don't talk to her anymore. It'll only hurt you.

Ive just never been so genuinely happy, she just felt perfect.

Remember what I said man, true love will find you in the end.

Dont worry about it, go talk to other girls youll feel so much better.

Yeah it will feel like that for a year and then you'll find some other slag who gives you a boner and you'll forget all about what's her face, and even think to yourself "the fuck was I thinking?"

I've tried. I tried to move on. I've date 3 girls since the first time and I'm still here.

Ah, I'm really sorry to hear that. Still, at least you still got somebody that you feel like you can talk to, even if we are just anons to you.

I don't know who else to talk to.
All my friends drifted away and it was just her to tell everything too.

Hey man, chin up for a second. You are not an incomplete human being. You are special, valuable and useful, but most of all you are whole. No matter how much time you've sunk into it, you cannot let someone else suck the life out of you. You don't have to be a martyr or go down in the name of love.
You can protect yourself. You're worth at least that much.

I'm going to have to file for disability when I get out of the military because I can't walk for more than 5 minutes. I'm 19.

Sounds like quite the rough patch. Still, I must say that I'm quite happy you decided to pop onto this thread instead of just trying to take on this burden by your lonesome.

Jeez, you wanna talk about it some more user? That's what the thread is here for.

I really don't feel like any of that is true. Im not good enough to achieve anything. Hell I even suck at wanting to live. A little pink pill even does that for me.

What is the pink pill user?

Welbutrin. Antidepressant

Oh. You ever try anything a little more illicit and euphoric? I have some little blue and green pills that help me get out of my head...

Never tried anything like that. I don't even know where I'd get it.
Maybe going back to weed will help

She probably sucks. Girls have a way of making you forget that your hindsight will be 20/20 looking back on their ugly asses. If you're under 25, I promise you can only do better, and even then if you aren't.

if you really sent that to someone you are autistic and stupid as fuck. Either you keep feeling sorry for yourself or you stop being a lazy fuck and you make a change for yourself. seriously how can you call yourself a man after you make a "feels thread". that's as beta as you can get.

Long story short without greentext is while in AIT I got injured running. Found a pothole, was getting better for a time but then I was forced on a ruck march and had to crutch 4 miles (seperate incidents but both caused by my chain of command) right now I've been on crutches for about 6 months with my condition degrading and all medical facilities here saying they can't do anything for me. I have to go back to living with my parents for a while. I feel like a failure, I did great in basic and did great in my AIT class, honors for both. Now I have everyone just calling me a useless soldier who is just draining resources. And I don't disagree with them.

I feel like I wouldn't have tried this again if she actually sucked.

Hey sometimes a little escape from reality is okay. People drink to do the same thing. Grab some weed and smoke up. It's prescribed to people for anxiety and depressive disorders anyways. Maybe you could to a doc and get xanax or Ativan, or some other benzodiazepine.!Those really help.

I'll talk to him about it. I have a checkup soon

They work wonders when they're taken when needed. Anxiety just melts away.

A lie is but a moment, but truth is forever.

It wasn't meant to be the way you wanted it. Man up! Get angry! Get mad! Pump iron! Who wants to put their penis in crazy for the rest of their life anyway?

So kill yourself. It never gets good user. It gets marginally less shitty until the next thing fucks you up. The only reason i'm still around is because i'm a coward and i'm just waiting for the day when i'm in too much pain to put it off any more.

-bukowski

Anyone else have severe depression come back about 3 years after starting meds?
Ive switched meds twice now and it always comes back.
I really only feel normal the first year in.

In the middle of that right now. Just switched after 2 years.
Maybe your body just gets a tolerance

Its not uncommon, you aren't as alone as you feel you are, its the depression.

Meds don't fix the problem, they just make you unable to feel that something is wrong. You need to make changes in your life so you don't have a reason to be depressed.

Hopefully you aren't so dependent on the meds that you can't be happy anymore without them.

My Paxil has helped wonderful with my depression. I feel 100x better. They do work sir.

Even what somebody would consider a happy life or as you put it, a "changed life," doesn't eliminate reasons to be depressed. Its part biology part environment. some in your control some not.

At least yours pretends lmao.
For me it went from 100% care and love to 0% communication.
Good thing I don't care anymore. May share the whole story sometime.

I didn't say they didn't work.

You'll go right back to being depressed when you come off of them unless you make changes in your life. The exception is if there is some loss that you're getting over and just need time to recover. Then maybe you could lean heavily on the pill, but you do have to come off the pill at some point in life.

Happiness is something you find through through yourself, not in a pill, so you should always be improving yourself.

I also take SSRIs. My depression is caused by a serotonin deficiency. SSRIs eleviate this problem as they build up in your system. I don't know how to properly explain scientifically their mechanism of action but a google search of "ssri" could explain it perfectly. It's incredible the difference it's made. I feel like me again.

That's true. But sometimes depression is caused by a chemical imbalance and medication is required. You can make all the changes you want but still be depressed for seemingly no reason.

They delay the reuptake of naturally produced serotonin (increasing the available amount in your system). I'm on trintellix, it's the shit. I'm no longer a complete dick to my girlfriend.

Anyone else not have much luck with Citalopram? Was on it for 3-4 months for anxiety with no real change coming out of it apart from getting generally tired

Yeah man I was so skeptical. I've always thought antidepressants were bullshit but I was at the end of my ropes and finally gave them a chance. After about 2 months I started noticing a huge difference. I even fucking sleep better at night.

It is confusing to understand what life is in the end. We live in a reality of duality, whether you see it in the eyes of religion or science, It doesn't matter. I see the constant efforts of others trying to make sense of the contradictions of life. It wont matter, it's just as senseless as trying to type it out to explain.

how do you escape to reach nirvana?

I felt the burden of murder, it shook the earth to the core.
Felt like the world was collapsing. Then we heard him speak,
"Can I still get into heaven if I kill myself?
Can I still get into heaven if I kill myself?
Can I ever be forgiven 'cause I killed that kid?
It was an accident I swear it wasn't meant for him!
And if I turn it on me, if I even it out, can I still get in or will they send me to hell?
Can I still get into heaven if I kill myself?"

my LDR SO just dumped me too. Felt like shit for a month but then hopped on tinder last week and set up like 3 dates. Feelsgoodman

We give pain and endure it in various ways. Nature itself was not meant to nurture, it was always there, life just formed from it to just be awake.

forgive yourself

Business helps cope with our unsatisfied desire of purpose, therefore we fabricate one. It is the flaw those of success fall into. It is pointless

It's takes a lot of tries with different mess to get it right user. I've tried a slew of different SSRIs and they all made me feel awful and didn't do shit, finally I tried Paxil and it's the one that worked for me. No side effects, and I feel SO much better.

You have to remember that what may work for someone may not work for another. It all comes down to the individual. My mom swears by Effexor, it did nothing for me, my sister Zoloft, again nothing. Paxil finally worked.

As an abusive guy who tore a girl out of a long distance relationship I gotta say that it might have been the easiest/funniest shit in my life

God damn... the feels...

My face when anyone posts shit about longing for some random ex. Mother fucker, there are roughly two billion women on this planet, I'm sure at least 2 will fuck you.

The subtle amusement of that poster of that picture is appalling.

Hahahahah "Please come back, please come back, I need you"

Lost my shit. That attitude right there is why they left. It boggles my mind how it takes people so much time to realize its never healthy to make someone their everything.

Ive been depressed since i was 6. I've been on psychoactive pharmaceuticals since I was 7, they mix and add and change them, but none of them work. I'm 18 now and nothing has changed. I've lived twelve years of suffering with nothing to show for it. For a while I hoped some meaning would come to me, but then i realized it wouldn't. So i went out and looked for it. I didn't find it. So this is it now. I'm too weak to just end it. I'm doomed to keep suffering. It's what the universe wants from me.

I've never kissed a girl before. what's does it feel like

She didn't break up with me, she killed herself.