do you think this number is too low?

too high?

I don't care.

>20 Percent of Millennials Identify as LGBTQ
You mean
>20 Percent of Millennials Identify are autistic

its a mental disorder, kill them all

sources?

Identify, or actively act on it? I told girls I was bisexual in highschool to get laid all the time.

>20 percent
What's your source?
Breitbart? Infowars? kek

I would fuck it.

Too low, one day we'll turn everyone trans

Op is talking out of his ass

>20 Percent of Millennials Identify are autistic
you mean
>20 percent of millennial are autistic

Too high

its the "B" that jacks the number up

god damn traps man, turn me gay in 2.0

ye

Giving a legitimate reply, I think the number is pretty accurate, at least around universities and what not. There are a lot of people who would be down for some LGBT stuff if they weren't so afraid of the backlash/ programmed to think that it was bad

I think 20% of Millennials desperately want to fit in a rebellious group because they think it makes them smart, cool, or somehow better than others. However, they are just as insincere and narrow minded as their parents.

/thread

Just means 20% of those parasites won't reproduce

Based on what I see each day, I think the estimate is low. Some of them just haven't come out of the closet yet.

They are a sorry bunch indeed. Its probably 40%.

Keep the lgb gas the tq

>tfw no qt gf with feminine penis

That number seems highly inflated, although the percentage of people considered to lgtbq is probably going to go up as it becomes more accepted so people won't hide it as much. The actual percentage of people who are lgtbq won't change but the percent reported will go up.

Boom.

I went to high school in the 90's, back when being bi was trendy and shit. For straight kids it was easier to get close to girls by claiming to be 'bi', and it was easier for gay kids not to get beaten up by claiming they 'bi'.

20 years later, I discovered I missed out on a lot of schoolgirl pussy because I was openly straight.
I can't work out the logic, but maybe these stupid muthafucking millennials are actually on to something.

Obviously low. There're always men who are too cucked by the opinions of others to admit how they feel.

This post made me laugh my fucking ass off

You're not intelligent enough to identify autism. You likely sucked in high school and you suck at understanding anything now. If calculus and history seemed too hard and you didn't get it quickly then chances are you're an idiot.

That's autistic.

they all want to be special. Pathetic and sad. Could be worse though. They could've been inbred trumptards

They only do it to fit into the major beta group.

Society clearly does split into Alpha and Beta groups based off of social capacity.

The Alpha group are the individuals who display themselves through their ability to cooperate and converse, and establish themselves through who they are as an individual. They do not identify, they simply hold opinions based on the information and experiences they have.

The Beta group are the conformist group who use their identity, as in what they "are", to define them. Rather than allowing who they are as people to define their opinions, they use the opinions that they adopt to fit in to their groups ideals (flower children and hippies, mods and rockers, whatever's rebellious to the older generations), as a crutch to replace their lack of social or mental aptitude. Their identity is whatever every other beta's identity is.

It just so happens that the modern Beta identity is the whole LGBT bollocks. Instead forming their outward personalities on who they choose to be, like the Alpha group; they base their personalities on what they choose to be.

When it stops being trendy, they'll switch out of this faze and into something else. It's only a trend.

Like weeaboos, hardcore gamers, Bronies, so on and so forth, they're just people that are too weak and insignificant to establish their own personal identities, and use their interests or other social occurrences as a replacement for individual character.

I dated one, here's my story: She wen't from "non binary", chest binder masculine clothes, and the lot. The whole androgynous asexual bobbins. Now she recognizes that she's a girl, dresses like a girl, and has a sex drive. It isn't because she had an intellectual awakening, she just backpacked on my perspectives because nobody else payed any attention to her.

Wouldn't have dated her if she wasn't fit as fuck.

>This just in, 1/5 of all Millennials are attention whores!

Please step over here Sir.
We can resolve your confusion.

Or a cock sucking, Leftist faggot such as yourself.

Being actually mentally ill or an attention seeking faggot is worse than being a little stupid?

Way too high.

Correct, anyone that disagrees should just drink bleach and put a bullet in their head.

;_;

That's way too fucking high, although I wouldn't doubt the number is rising due to all of the shit the Jews are pumping into our water supply.

>actually mentally ill

when trump is dethroned will pence manage to last the remainder of the term or will he go down too?

Autism is always super obvious.

gg

Pence will serve the remainder of the term and then be re-elected due to the shocking competence he displays in office.

You either are or are not gay..
You do not fucking turn gay.

You are born that way.

If you can choose men or women you are Bisexual.

i think the water chemicals are only affecting the frogs... or so ive heard

>and then be re-elected
lol

>Thinking Mike "The electric fence" Pence is an asshole

Hi, faggot.

To small, because you clearly were able to pull it out of you ass.

Extremely high, as only about 2.8% of the Global population identifies as LGBT. So therefore that number would be similar (probs a little higher, lie 3.1%) for millennials.

Did you fuck dudes?

He'll be caught soliciting and underage boy within the year. It's a republican tradition

Only the ones that identified as girls.

Its not gay if its a girl

/thread

Too high. It doesn't match the general 4% of the population that is LGBTQ. It's probably a special snowflake thing.

What was the format the question was asked in?

If it wasn't 100% anonymous, the number would be pretty high. Its not safe to be straight these days.

So much truth. I work in a hotel and a lot of nerd conventions are hosted here. You can see with in the giant nerd group, subsets of nerds who identity by separate fandoms and make value judgments of others based on which fandom they follow. I call em all nerds and bang the rare cute nerd girls with free room comps and my non-nerd body.

>and bang the rare cute nerd girls

Idgaf

Pics or it didn't happen you f-word.

That number is probably high due to people following the retarded times and pretending to be gay because their actual gender is virgin and it just doesn't matter.

I do the same as him. Expect they aren't nerd girls. They are brazilians an british girls. And every now and again asians.

IF MY FAGGOT 10 YEAR OLD SON DECIDED TO BE A FAGGOT I WOULD TELL HIM IF YOU CAN'T DECIDE TO JOIN A WAR UNTIL YOU'RE 18 YOU CAN'T DECIDE IF YOU'RE A FAGGOT BUT NO MATTER WHAT i WILL LOVE YOU, NO MATTER WHAT i WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

Those people don't deserve freedom of speech, kill them all with spikes and swords

Way too high. Wheres your source?

What the fuck does queer mean in this modern context? I'm a liberal but I've completely lost track. When I was growing up queer just meant gay so why is there a G AND a Q in the abbreviation now?

LBGTA2QQD was the old acronym (seriosuly not making that up).

Beginning in 2017, they are now going by SAGA: Sex And Gender Acceptance, and to tell the "saga" of the long struggle for their "rights"

FUCKING NORMIE WHITE CIS SCUM FAGGOT ASS LICKING NORMIE

gender isn't fucking real. chromosomes are real but narratives about how your genitals are expressed and who you should fuck as a result are all total bullshit

and the specific flavour of bullshit like everything else in our society is some post-colonial, post-imperial, corporatist (which mussolini said fascism ought to be called), post-imperial state religion bullshit, nothing but noise.

i legit really like boobies and pussies and girl bellies and girl faces and ribs and cheekbones and collarbones and hips so okay, im mostly gonna peen vagine

but the whole dichotomy is bullshit honestly and anything based on it is imaginary

"LGBTQ" is some garbage. "heterosexuality" is some garbage. gender isn't real. it's all fucking bullshit. worms gonna fuck and who cares

It's okay user. They're just "experimenting" while they're still in their youth; it's just a "phase".

What if I happen to be gay but choose not to identify with that shit because it's obnoxious culturally destructive special snowflake cancer?

Yer still a fag Mary!

hate to tell you but you can most certainly turn gay due to emotional, psychological and environmental factors.

nope....

Besides, who the fuck are YOU?

>Besides, who the fuck are YOU?

what did it mean by this?

>nope....

yup, there is a reason fat women and rape victims are most often lesbians and fat guys are almost exclusively attracted to traps.

>yup, there is a reason fat women and rape victims are most often lesbians and fat guys are almost exclusively attracted to traps.

Sure because you imagine it to be true, when it actually isn't.

There is simply no proof at all to what you say.

You user, are a liar.

I meant it always amuses when some beer swilling asshole expresses his expert psychological opinion when he has no education in the field and likely isn't even a fag.

Speak to the topics related to what you in fact are, or have studied.