nothing obviously

fug

gg

hold on.

kek

my files too big. RIP. 2mb sucks ass.

Best ones so far

Classic.

Games been ded since 08. Moot killed it.

Underrated/10

moo

"Wi wuz kangz and sheet"

mods

fucking KEK

>)

fucking stop

make me

Why would that offend a black person though.

I hat eyou

Can I have this but bigger

Fuck yea

i tip my hat to you

no 420 get
blazeit

>NOGREENTEXT

Every now and then I think about this and laugh.

what was the quints?

Слава Украине!

Best in thread

i agree but i will not stop posting till 404

nigger is green

I chuckled

i keked

cheeked

FUCK. NOT THAT SHIT

Not so fast, Morty, you heard your mom. We've got adventures to go on, Morty. Just you and me. And sometimes your sister and sometimes your mom but never your dad. You wanna know why, Morty? Because he crossed me. Oh it gets darker, Morty. Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that's different, no more dad, Morty. He threatened to turn me in to the government. So I made him and the government go away. I've replaced them both as the de-facto patriarch of your family and your universe. Your mom wouldn't have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister, so now you know the real reason I rescued you. I just took over the family, Morty and if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this, I'll deny it. And they'll take my side because I'm a hero, Morty. And now you're gonna go and do whatever I say, Morty. Forever. And I'll go out and I'll find some more of that Mulan Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce, Morty. Because that's what this is all about, Morty. That's my one-arm man. I'm not driven by avenging my dead family, Morty. That was fake. I'm driven by finding that McNugget sauce. I want that Mulan McNugget sauce, Morty. That's my series arc, Morty. If it takes nine seasons. I want my McNugget dipping sauce Szechuan sauce Morty. That's what's going to take us all the way to the end, Morty. Season nine more seasons, Morty. Nine more seasons until I get that dipping Szechuan sauce. For ninety-seven more years, Morty. I want that McNugget sauce, Morty.

welcome 2 Sup Forums

How long has this thread been up?

Was this you?

heyo

fug