I'm currently ingesting 2 tabs of 120ug LSD, AMA

I'm currently ingesting 2 tabs of 120ug LSD, AMA.
Also general drug thread.
What's Sup Forums on tonight, friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EskQKOQJYTE
discord.gg/PVmXUtx
youtu.be/S0Q4gqBUs7c
youtube.com/watch?v=l5FGiglMjq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

240 ug is nothing. 300 to 500 is a good dose for a great time

youtube.com/watch?v=EskQKOQJYTE

I'm on my 8th hour of work but when I'm outta here in just one more hour I'm gonna go smoke some haze. What's led like user? Would you recommend? Also curious about shrooms. If any user have experience I'd like to know what that's like.

Eh I'm not looking to get my balls blown off, I'm just chilling out by myself. Also czech'd

What's the most you've taken? What happened

Hmm...the age old question, LSD vs shroomies. I've done both, though I'm more experienced with shrooms. The last time I did shrooms I laid on my bed for what felt like hours just staring at the ceiling, laughing, speaking with the gods who had gifted me with hands to modify the visuals I was seeing. It was good shit. This is only my second time to LSD to I can't objectively rate it as I can with shrooms.

just took a .2 of mdma and some nice shatter. tomorrow im doing 5g of Golden Teacher shrooms. do 500+ ug for a good acid trip

This is actually the highest I've done, though, as I said before, I'm experienced with shrooms, so I'm not worried about flipping the fuck out.

I think shrooms you're more prone to a bad trip. Have you ever had a bad trip?

I approach psychedelics with care; everyone is different, and you can always dose up, but you can't dose down. I'd rather err on the side of caution.

Hehehe, the visuals are only a 1/10 of the experience! On LSD, everything tastes better, feels better, and THE SEX! XD

I have what could be classified as a bad trip. I got the bright idea to mix MDMA and shrooms, but I totally fucked up the timing and the shrooms kicked in as the crash from the molly was imminent, so I basically went into psychedelic hell for an hour or so. Got sick as a dog too.

sex on LSD is the most amazing thing

Right, but you build an immediate tolerance to psilocybin. You waste so much by redosing.

Hippie flipping is fun as fuck man how can you have a bad time on that

Question for experienced LSD folks: do you swallow the blotter after a certain amount of time? Chew it up?

That's MDMA and mescaline, not shrooms. Anything with psylocibin and MDMA would be a candy flip

Well I know what you mean, but I'd rather incrementally increase dosage over time instead of just getting my balls blasted off. I made the mistake of redosing shrooms one time, which happened to coincide with the bad trip.

Keep it under your tounge for 30 to 45 minutes. Then swallow the tab(s)

I usually let it sit under my tongue for about 5 minutes, then swallow it. it doesnt take long for it to get in your bloodstream

Idk man, there was a brief moment of time where the alleged synergy of the two hit me, and it was pure bliss. But then somehow it all went sour. I mean the visuals were vivid as hell, but my mindset was just very negative and the combination amplified it.

yeah shit, i get them confused all the time. either way a blast

Do you like acid or shrooms better? Any visuals? How are you feeling

How is mescaline? If you have done it?

So far I like shrooms better, but I probably haven't ingested a proper dose of LSD to really enjoy myself. Also, it's been 15 minutes since I dropped, nothing so far.

Though, as an add on, LSD tastes better (i.e. it doesn't).

240ug, should give you some good visuals.

discord.gg/PVmXUtx

Come talk to the other degenerates

It's cool, but I didn't have a pleasant experience on it.I might give it another shot soon. LSD, shrooms, 4-aco-dmt and 2cb are my go to.
It'll be about 40-60 min before you start feeling it depending on the quality.

always make sure to test your shit incase you get garbage ass RC's

Well this is the second dose from a batch I got on the 1st. I took one hit and got nice visuals and good body high, but kinda underwhelming, so that's why I'm doing two hits this time.

Any user do 1P-LSD? How does it compare to LSD

I don't have a test kit (dumb I know with the amount of shit I do I should invest in one), but based on the effects and my source I have no reason to believe it's an RC, but getting a test kit is on my to do list.

oh right on man. two hits usually is my go to, but I always get 250ug tabs

Just snort like huge huge fucking line of coke,almost died snorting that up, went to bed to listen to some metal and browse Sup Forums but ended getting itches on one of my teeths

Damn...you must experience ego death more often than me

Ego death = best death.

get an elrich test kit when you do get one, that one is made for LSD

Well my source only had 120ug tabs (though now I'm told he has access to 220s), so, I'll probably be getting some more higher quality later on. I was just bored, wanted to get fucked up, didn't want to smoke and I hate alcohol, happened to have this laying around, and here we are.

I have only experienced once. It was during a "bad trip." How would you describe it

ego death is the best

Also interested. Just ordered 7 hits of 1P-LSD

Yes I've done research on the various test kits and found that LSD is difficult to detect because it's such a small amount. Shit turns purple, right?

yep, the deeper purple the more potent it is, good LSD should turn deep purple almost instantly

It's like your mind is completely unfettered by what you would consider human reality. If you take a moment and think of all filters and sensory inputs that humans take for granted on a daily basis, and then imagine all those filters gone and you're completely immersed in the cosmic playground...it's like true transcendence into another realm of consciousness.

Why not buy the real thing

just picked up some acid
99.6% pure, warned me to start with 1 tab

gonna be a good time

Is it out of body?

right, nothing can beat pure real LSD
know how many ug it is?

hell yeah youll have a great time. I did a 180ug tab one time and it was the most beautiful trip ive ever had

Well, IME, it wasn't like a third person perspective, like I didn't see myself tripping like I've read in some other trip reports. For me, it was just a first person perspective and reality faded away, and I felt like I was listening to the gods tell me their secrets and showing me the upper limits of human thought.

The sources I have in person are inconsistent. I haven't tired using the darknet for purchasing any drugs yet so I am not confident that I could protect my privacy. Basically ease of access. I have tired LSD about 4 other times before, but its hard to know if I got pure LSD since I didnt know who I was buying from

I recommend using TAILS OS and installing that on a USB to order from there. Very secure, leaves no trace on your computer and all internet access is routed through TOR

Set up a VPN too if you're extra paranoid.

I've done plenty of psychs
dmt is obviously best

tho for sure going to be a great time
going out to the woods with some pals and day trip

Dude I made some electric kool aid for my friends and I when we went camping. 12oz had 400ug of acid. It was fucking insane. Trees have never seemed so alive.

I took 200ug 1p a couple of weeks ago; the comeup seemed a little faster (~30min) than lsd but otherwise the trip was identical

Plus you can use a bitcoin tumbler if youre even more paranoid, no trace back to you at all

Yo any one in this thread live in San Diego? I don't have any connects for lsd

that sounds fucking awesome

I have yet to find any liquid
even tabs have been hard to find
its all really expensive (upwards of 120 a strip) or research crap

just be careful man. don't get cocky. i had over 20 trips. well over 300 ug. but one time i took 200 and not sure what happened but it went to shit and i ended up in the ER. i'll never be able to do lsd again without anxiety because of that trip

200tabs?

OP here with a trip update.
Visuals have commenced.

200ug. don't think the dose even matters. it was horrible. wouldn't wish it on anyone. basically thought i was living in 2 different places at the same time. one was my real life, the other "life" was me dying in the hospital. but that was all hallucinations. until i was actually in the hospital. they put me on haldol and i had seizures/dystonia for a few days

youtu.be/S0Q4gqBUs7c

Watch this

i also didn't test it. i had never actually hallucinated on lsd like that. i looked at a emt medic and it was my dad. must have been laced. i didn't test it. didn't taste anything so didn't think anything of it

Holy shit. I went to the hospital on 400ug and then just walked out of the hospital once I calmed down. They forgot to lock me in? I had no idea what was happening

Its all fun and games until the cons outweigh the pros... I used to drop cid like twice a week and eat any psychedelic i could get my hands on until i scarred myself for life... Im a big pussy now kek.

yeah. i swear i get ptsd thinking about it lmfao. the main issue was i was free falling on my tile floor like you would into a pool. i heard and felt the thump of my head hit the ground but didn't feel the pain. if i kept going i would have cracked my skull and probably killed my self. gf saved me

It sounds laced, cause for most people 200ug shouldn't have caused that much psychosis

youtube.com/watch?v=l5FGiglMjq0

Watch that video while tripping and thank me later.

Anyone in sell LSD in western PA?

OP here with trip update.
I will say, this is far less impairing than shrooms. When I take shrooms, I'm off to the races. With this I feel much more in control, but as far as the actual mind high goes, I'm not really feeling anything as of yet. But the visuals are becoming much more obvious with each passing moment. Am I off to the races soon, Sup Forumsros?

Man I love that fucking video sober on acid it's fucking intense.

yes. shrooms take you where they want to. lsd is controlled by you and your mind state. if it's getting more obvs by each passing moment, it sounds like a race to me. enjoy

Forgot to ask, did anyone else ever try ayahuasca? I got the ACRB with syrian rue, and it was mindblowing. Only a very small portion of the trip was okay, the rest of the time I was freaking the fuck out. A few months before I was doing shrooms constantly. Now I get anxiety when I think about psychedelics. I really think I did too many. Yes, I feel like I'm capable of deeper thought than before, but the price seems a bit high.

There's always a trade off. I remember even when I was going through my bad trip, I want to experience it because I knew it was part of my psyche that wanted to express itself.
OP here: shit's getting real.

I feel like I should do some chemistry homework or something, maybe when tripping that shit will actually make some goddamn sense.

Tell us how you feel

Dont forget your demons follow you no matter where you go. We're always right under skin

Well, physically, my stomach is doing some crazy shit (which I've read is par for the course). The entire room is like...I'm experiencing it on a time delay, just a fraction of a second. You know that Doctor Who episode where the daleks try to blow up reality and they hide their secret base one second ahead of the normal time continuum? it's like that.

You should try playing vidya.

Any particular recommendations?

Play the game Journey. One of the most beautiful psychedelic experiences I've had. Or katamari damacy

Seems like it brought out some bad shit for me.

Watch Enter the Void. May still be on Netflix, but definitely on TPB.

Unironically, Minecraft

It's getting progressively harder to type. The visuals are coming waves, like it'll be straight for like...a second...and then shit starts dancing.

Do you feel it? The eyes watching you. I cannot be seen, i am only felt. I can harm you ‎لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh ॣ ॣ

It is a little annoying for me when that happens. Try not to let it get to you

My stomach is getting a little uppity, and it kinda feels like I'm swallowing a marble each time I swallow. Should I vom and get it over with?

The longer you stare.... right OP?

One of my favorite things to do on acid is to find an interesting texture and stare at one spot. Let your eyes lose focus. Pretty soon your visual cortex fucks with you and patterns appear everywhere...

I usually drink some ginger tea or suck on ginger root. You might have to take a big shit too. Who knows. Everyone reacts differently

How's LSD/shrooms for things like anxiety? I've heard mixed opinions - some say it's vital to be level-headed going into the trips, others say it's actually pretty good for it. Sup Forums's thoughts?

Oh fuck that. Fuck that right in the ass. Sweet jesus it's like everything is in water!

I took some dramamine shortly before I dropped, in preparation for the nausea (I always get nauseated on psychs).

You'll be fine. Just have xanax or Valium or another benzo on hand in case shit goes wromg

Is it possible for you to estimate how much two tabs of acid are?