youtube.com/watch?v=qo3VAltxlr8
youtube.com/watch?v=1T3srk8Dkuo
youtube.com/watch?v=OXqAbNqhZuk
youtube.com/watch?v=y656HurxRoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=njJ8lbrYYjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Awa98G5L06U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping for interest

dat music. I love questing through there just for the music that plays in that zone.

Insert any location in Witcher 3
>NOT NOVIGRAD

Exactly! The ultimate mix of Scottish and New Age themes

Also a big fan of Thunder Bluff for the same reason. Can't resist those tribal native vibes

>would post
>they'd all be warcraft lands

I think it's fair to say Azeroth was the coziest RPG setting.

Dun Morogh. Always reminded me of home in the Appalachian mountains, growing up in the snow

Lakeview Manor

Oh! Another WoW one, but definitely BC Nagrand. Boring to quest through now, but gorgeous to run/fly through. I like the floating islands.

Back in BC it just had this huge, wide open feel to it that was pretty much unmatched up to that point in the game.

>Azeroth was the coziest RPG setting
We can agree on this, though i'd be willing to give a fair bit of credit to Guild Wars 2 as well

Cheydinhal, Cyrodil

for sure man. that ever-present haunting music, which is most definitely a ripoff of FF7 Niphelheim but with good intentions, adds such a spine-chilling overlay to the whole thing

I was literally posting Nagrand

What is this? Concept art?
Post more of that plz

Al'Taieu from FFXI of course.

That music. youtube.com/watch?v=epBRiq-BK5c

The 100 Year Old Man's Shack.

TOMBA PS1

mmm

looks like fan art, very impressive fan art at that

Literally anywhere in Falkreath Hold, Skyrim.

Warcraft TCG art is amazing, I spend hours sometimes just looking at it.

My hearthstone set to Grizzly hills. I'm willing to make several minutes of flying to Dalaran to go anywhere just to keep it that way

at actual world of warcraft resolution too

the grizzly hill music is some bring-a-grown-man-to-tears status shit

Knew I wasn't welcome
Still felt welcomed

Jade Forest.

it's because Kael'thas was such a chill dude with no bad intentions but of course the jews always have to hold down the dude who just wants to do his thang and make him look like the bad guy

the music in the entirety of Pandaria xpac is H I G H L Y underated, i guess cause the xpac gets a bad wrap overall. personally i loved it, and i know people who do appreciate it appreciate it greatly

Kaer Morhen

I find just hanging around my farm and checking out Halfhill market extremely comfy. Just taking a break from raiding/pvp to putter around my farm, growing carrots and shit.

Pandaria was a mixed bag for me. I liked the whole "Sha of ____" theme, and most of the music, but the mantis stuff just sucked ass to me.

A little different. Comfy if you like nature

Feralas, Kalimdor

man, back in vanilla i used to get drunk/stoned and just wander around feralas. shit was so spooky to me back then, the island with the dragons and what. was like 19 at the time so i'm sure that added a lot

Likewise, miss those days. Sadly enough was some of the only times i felt truly content.

I think the whole xpac is comfy. Definitely my top 2 favourite xpac.

No picture, but looking out a window in a house i built in minecraft while its raining by an ocean would have to be mine. Quiet, sounds of rain. Dont know why i like it so much

rain is universally comfy, even when it's in an autistic pixelated construction game

suck it

Ragnarok Online - Aldebaran

Beauclair from witcher3 b&w
Alternatively Faring from Gothic 3

really, no firelink from ds1 yet?

damn.......... think iRO is gonna give me too many feels if we start talking about it

The Shire

LotRO was a very unappreciated game. The Tolkien world paved the way for all High Fantasy settings. Not the Shire from the game but a more comfy setting than pixels

Faggots don't know about Catherby.

>The Shire
>LotRO was a very unappreciated game
>Not the Shire from the game

you just ousted your own statement mate

just because something is great doesn't mean the adaptation is great

yes, LOTR is GOAT tier, but that doesn't mean the game is worthy of being posted in a "comfy video games settings" thread

Yeah but by comparison to everything that followed it Tolkien is kind of dry. It's like what Star Trek is to all the scifi that came after it. You can appreciate the classics but they're not as flashy

Only children with undeveloped attention spans need flashy. The recent generations are just 10x more addled and cannot keep their attention on something for more than 15 minutes.

refusing to adapt to the times is the first sign of senility

Always liked this when I was a kid.

Quest for Glory 1

This is the outside

CASH ME OUTSIDE

HOW BOUT DAT

No WoW Legion zones? If there's something the game still hasn't lost is the awesome music, good ongoing story, and the comfyness.

Val'sharah, Legion zone.

Every picture in this thread is that shit game WoW.

OP's looking for all games, so if you have something more comfy, post, instead of chatting shit.

seriously wtf. lets get some good games in here. Fuel Dump

Firelink shrine is the best

dod_flash

Readily eating up what could only be described as pre-digested shit is the first sign of autism.

I already did, faggot.

This, 1000x this.

Whiterun

Snow Town

Spyro 2, Autumn Plains.

Music tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=458wbeCd9Og&t=152s

Riverwoods agreeable enough, for a Nord village.

East Commonlands Tunnel. EQ1 in ancient times.

The Mediterranean map on Age Of Mythology

youtube.com/watch?v=RqZaFDA7PXY

:-)

the most comfortable

Who wouldn't want to live in a mansion.

Minus the mad scientist and evil meteor.

Never played this but that looks comfy as fuck

the music there makes me actually wait around until its finished b4 fast travelling back to velen

Fuck yeah mang

looks kinda kampfy

came here to post this

mostly because of this song, which for some reason makes me cry like a faggot youtube.com/watch?v=qo3VAltxlr8

I should definitely play that game again.

Varrock. RS in general had the comfiest of music.

youtube.com/watch?v=1T3srk8Dkuo

youtube.com/watch?v=OXqAbNqhZuk

Riverwood is the most comfy place in skyrim imo
I'd always pass through it and just kinda take my time there for no reason besides it being really calming

woops youtube.com/watch?v=y656HurxRoQ

my negro

I liked the Nexus better

wii sports?

youtube.com/watch?v=njJ8lbrYYjk
The music and the scenery is what makes it GOAT.

diablo 1 was awesome. i was only 15 *-*

Love it when the tabla hits in, youtube.com/watch?v=Awa98G5L06U

cannot tell if bait or literally retarded

the mansion main hall in the original ps1 resident evil