twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sobriety

The hopes of seeing objectionable material so I can fap and sleep

teen girl on webs tease me now i am horny and lookn 2 nut

where

My head hurts too much to fall asleep

chronic back / sciatic nerve pain

link to video??

have about 12 pages left to write of an essay due tomorrow but I'm procrastinating

Just woke up from 21 hours of it.

Fuck dude, I know that pain. I fucked up the same disc twice within a 4 year span. Take care of your self Bruh, get the fucking surgery. It'll save your life.
Oh and don't get come out the other end with a pill problem. Been there done that.

... Nick?

Persona 5.

Debt

The hell is nick???

My autism keeping my brain running at 100% 24/7 despite my body physically being tired.

face herpes

thank bro. i am trying. already pretty deep in the opiate use club. i try to use them only when necessary though. i don't want to end up depending on them to feel good enough to even function.

If I go to sleep I gotta go to work

cant post it but just look up kitty samore on fb its the first post on her timeline

Fuck, I love mentally-ill, trashy, young, European women. I am so fucking goddamn HARD

I woke up because I needed to take a dump. Which I am currently doing. Gotta love technology

the caffeine in the two whisky-and-Cokes I drank. but I am starting to crash.

sleep doesn't cost anything. The homeless are asleep all the time.

Looking for a man to get me to send him nudes so that he could share them to this community while I lurk and see what everyone says/make the conversation sexual.

Pretty much a normal Tuesday night

just post em.

I don't want to be pressed to post more, I just want to read and fap

my families expectations of me finishing my last year of college but in reality its holding me back from my true potential. I don't want to let them down though.. this isn't even for me anymore it's for them

I have to handle the store while my mom goes out to pay her bills. Pretty scared because I know shit about her products.
>"It's okay, user, if anything just call me"
>for every fucking transaction? ffs

All the adderall I was high off earlier today

Waiting for threads like this to seek attention, be edgy, and complain about my irrelevant problems

The thought of sucking a log of shit directly from Nikki Sixx's ass.

Yayo. Gotta work in a few hours. FML.

send them to me, then.
[email protected]

That's a weird email

Tryin to fap but drunk enough to make it an effort

it's just a throwaway. no way in hell i'm giving out one of my regular addresses.

Rage. I just came from a Sup Forums you rage you lose thread and I lost hard.
Liberals are degenerates and are the death of western culture.

adderall

sorry Sup Forumsrother, stay strong

check'd

Not wanting to do tomorrow.

This video has me feeling welrd

vimeo.com/210862415

I don't have a throwaway email, how about kik?

I have to work in 2 hours and my sleeping schedule is fucked

A sleeping disorder. I actually woke up half an hour ago, slept for about 3 hours.

i doubt this will help but heres a sad cat

at work

Literally
>throwaway email
>lmgtfy.com/?q=throwaway email
>throwawaymail.com/

facepalm.webm

I'm in the 7th hour of an interview for work, with corrupt salesmen in China...

I have a job interview tomorrow and am nervous

also had to quit smoking weed. I dont know how normies do it.

Constant pain from my ear infection keeps waking me TF up

Same fucking pain. I somehow managed to fuck up 3 disks so bad I can't even feel my left leg now.
Take the surgery if you can afford it man, I can't stay without opiates anymore and don't know if it's because of the pain or addiction

eh i suppose...

Crippling depression

I love my gf, been together almost a year. I don't want to ruin what be have, it's been great but she's childish and hard to be around sometimes. We've been hanging out a lot with her friend, she's an awesome girl; we have so much in common and we get along great, I just can't get her off my mind. Not sure how this will all play out but I am no cheater. GF is asleep and I've been lurking, thinking.

I'm nocturnal so I'm playing video games and about to go to the gym
Make this thread again in approximately 13 hours

My fuck buddy is "sleeping over".

Fucking lame existential crisis. Keep drifting asleep and shoot back awake with fear. Haven't been able to shake it for year.

If one wanted to get their hands on some how would you go about doing that?

Dissatisfaction with my daily accomplishments or lack of. That and an abundance of energy. I try to tire myself out with exercise but that just gives me more energy.

21 hours of sleep? Are you serious?

Can you share this clip?

I'm not very attractive, just have bad facial structure. Kinda depressing that I have never pulled a chick greater than a 6, and that was when she was drunk. My face is just not super "masculine". kind of sucks having shit tier face.

cause sleep is the cause of the death

I'm at work :/

My right testicle hurts constantly. Yeah I know go see a Dr. I have an appointment but that's not helping me right now :'(

Try slapping the pain away.

Jesus. It's going to take forever to get through her profile.

Ha ha, just holding between my fingers makes it hurt worse. Idk what the fuck is wrong but it can't be good

Man i slept for 19 hours the other day

I'm not drunk enough to have a relatively dreamless sleep. I have nightmares, often too weird to describe but scary as fuck. My mind is a mess.

I love you

it helps a little. thanks

My mom owes me 1,000 bucks and there is a car I want to buy that I'm 1000 bucks short on, and my mom just got on disability like 3 months ago and got hella back pay(I'm talking over 20 grand). Shes not answering my calls because she knows what I want and is being a bitch about it.

I really, really want that car. I'm thinking about the shit I want to do to it like resto-mod the fuck out of it. I'm thinking of it in stages on what I want and should be done 1st and in what order.

If you can't tell I'm a car nutt, I go on /o/ all the time. Pic related, it's not THE car I want, but it's the same make and model.

Nodded off at 9pm.....woke up at 1:30 am....still up. Trawling the interwebs. Huffpo was interesting with their section on nude celebrity selfies (a link to TMZ). Had never seen some of them. Others I didn't know who they were or why they're "celebrities".

If only I were gay...

>hella
There's that word again.

20mg of dexedrine

Don't have to be gay user
I'm not

I sleep all day, why would I need to sleep now?

I'm scared of tomorrow.

Don't do it. It wont fill the need/void. Get a spec Miata or 3 series. Sign up for NASA and get your TT creds. Race and have fun.

>What's keeping you from sleeping?

Cocaine

Could be testicular tourtion, if the pain seems to get worse you'd better go you the ER or your only going to have one testicle.

I'm at work for another hour and 15 minutes

i have severe insomnia. should be able to get to bed soon with the help of weed though.

Lost my construction job last week, have more energy then I know what to do with, would usually stay up to 9pm, now its till 3-5am

It's not that I'm sure, from what I've read that hurts way too much to not go directly to the er. This has been slowly getting worse over time. I've put off seeing the Dr about it, kind of regret that now. Thanks for advice to. I'm afraid it's going to be cancer and I'm going to lose a nut. I really don't want to lose one of my balls :-(

The last class I need for my masters has started. I did a graduation audit and they told me it was all good. Taking thesis applying for jobs getting talks. They added a course to the program that's offered once a year. Today I must see if they'll let me enroll.

Why'd they start hurting. Somebody kick you? Or STD?

good luck, user