Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with...

Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female. Women are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such.

U sound like a dumb virgin get laid lol

Quick quiz: Who, in the array of people that have posted in this thread so far, is most likely a virgin?

If you said OP, you're certainly more intelligent than he is.

/thread

I mean the only counter arguments I see in the replys is that he's a virgin ... That only proves OPs point

too far, user. she shouldn't have basic rights as such, but she should at least be allowed to decide who she wants to marry.

~the~supreme~gentleman~

lol nobody wants 2 waste time with nerds

Look at them .. pathetic white knights who still hope and pray to God that if they come to a woman's aid enough, they might have a chance to touch a female.
Neck yourself, lads. It's obvious who the virgins are.
Brainwashed cuckolds.

christ alive

>she shouldn't have basic rights
>let her choose who to marry
which one?

You would to wonders in scrubbit /r/incels

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

S U P R E M E G E N T L E M A N

>le degeneracy meme
Back to Sup Forums friendo

this is brutal and correct

op btfo hard

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Have some tits for such a great effort

she should be allowed to choose her husband. she shoulnd't be allowed to vote, to drive, to work, etc.

that's a trap

I didn't know this was a rekt thread.

your idea is actually wrong. all you need to get a woman to breed better is tell them whom they can't fuck. Why do you think they're fucking so many niggers now. Simply b/c they were told they couldn't . Now they're cleaning up the degenerate races' gene pools. At least in america. The only downside is all the AIDS the white women are spreading in white men by fucking both. And the stupid ass white cuck husbands,

So... women don't want to have sex with you and you are angry?

flip the two

How do you guys feel about the rapid spread of the feminist mentality? A venomous ideology that spreads through weak minded women like the common cold.

Somebody buy op a pocket pussy.

>All this time you put into typing out all this stupid shit on your views on why woman shouldn't have a thing.

I swear you people are trying way to hard to pretend being retarded.

>being this retarded

you pure dumb fagot

>pretend

fuk u mein

By any chance are you over weight and a virgin?

I'd like a man to come home to me from work every day with heavy balls and an empty stomach so he could eat and pound my pussy/throat the rest of the night for however long it takes until he's satisfied. I would wake him up with his cock in my throat and breakfast on the table after he's fucked me at least once.. Afterwards I'll send him to work with a kiss and empty balls.

Why shouldn't I get to choose who's nuts I drain for the rest of my life? I can't suck and fuck someone right if I don't like them. Both of us would he miserable. Unless that's your thing, being miserable.

Most women are stupid worthless pathetic pieces of shit that like being treated so, some whores love getting beat up and suffering.

Trips of truth?

OP is a big big virgin fag