Bout to take LSD for first time. Advice?

Bout to take LSD for first time. Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s62msrPjSVY
youtu.be/mDmN6D9Q-Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=srrB5dUr_lU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have fun n go with it...

youtube.com/watch?v=s62msrPjSVY

Yes. Take DmT instead

Have a mate thats not fried with you. But have fun, its a good time

Enjoy the vibes and put on some good music. Drink some water, enjoy yourself.

Most people say never do it by yourself.
I did a little personality test claiming i had INTP or some shit like that, everyone of my friends thinks its weird that i like to do drugs or just hang out alone but i preferred it. Y trip on 500ug was AMAZING bymyself and shit when i was with other people. I'd recommend black lighting whatever your taking first, if it glows its lsd. If not it's most likely 25iNbome which is WAY worst. Just do you and it should be alright. If things get to intense go in a dark place with little to no sound and try to sleep (you wont sleep, but you will experience somthing else.

-Dont freak out

-Your body will be detatched from your mind, meaning that you cannot really coordinate movements that youre not used to (You can still walk, run, skate, drive a car, type on the keyboard etc. but when it comes to making food, youre gonna have some trouble)

-The trip will last 20+h, so start in the morning so you have enough energy. The duration is the most intense thing of the trip

-It may ruin your weed smoking experience... Forever. I know a lot of people who just start tripping again when they blaze it, you will experience it too for at least 2days to a week.

-If you feel the urge to go back to normal life/thinking: Take a walk, smoke ciggies and listen to normal music like eminem, you will still be tripping but it feels as normal as it can get

-If you smoke weed during the trip you have absolutely no danger, but it wont get you blazed, it will boost the trip

-Dont forget to drink and dont forget to breath after youre done drinking

-Watch this about 1h after taking it:
youtu.be/mDmN6D9Q-Bk

-Listen to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=srrB5dUr_lU

How many ug will you take?

My first experience was 12 hours aswell, once it peaks it comes down immediately for a 6 hour joy/high I'd recommend smoking bud and drinking around 32 oz's of beer (at most) and smoke weed preferably hash. Wax is good but i couldn't find myself holding anything with weight as you will fell like rubber. Also, been smoking for 8 years and i couldn't take more then half a ciggerete as your senses are spiked and everything from sound, sight, smell, taste, and felling are all at a extreme. Every drag leaves a sensation of tar and burning in your throat. Don't smoke shit on the main trip, just take it easy man.

Interesting
300 i think. Standard dose.

Yeah im actually INTP too, not sure how personalities go down with tripping. Might be something there. Ive got a buddy with me doing it.

300 is a damn high first-time dose
do a half and wait two hours, NOT LESS.
If you are chill with that, take the rest.

If you see an object and youre not sure what it is:
Check if its real, if it is, its probably water.

Get something to draw, even if you are bad at drawing.

These are the tips i would have given Past-me for the first trip.

Ah fuck 150 each, not 300. Should be alright then.

Yeah, I did 3/4 of a 180 tab for my first time, so if everything was spread evenly, i took 120.

Also, if you see light itself, enjoy it, its one of the dopest things ive ever seen.

I did 500ug first trip ever, wasn't that bad at all.

Did you do it alone?
Question also goes to OP

Originally i was with friends but they wanted to go walk a mile to a store and i decided to go. Worst decision I've ever made high. By myself i was having a great high.that was enjoyable.

Nah im doing it with a mate. Gonna have someone sober (probably just baked) along with us as well

Put your favourite tunes on, sit back and enjoy the ride. Try Hawkwind's "In Search of Space" album if you want some trippy tunes!

Do it with a trusted friend who is LSD wise. One bad thought that you are not talked down from can cause a complete meltdown or at least a bad trip. With that LSD veteran, that multiplies your chance of having a really fun trip by 100.

If its your mate first time as well, consider getting a tripsitter

Also, make sure youve talked to your friend about everything you feel even slightly bad for, you two have to be in the clear.
I was feeling the biggest guilt for about two hours for not letting my best friend (who was and still is under house arrest) know that I did it, he was chill with it tho.

Ive had tabs that dont glow but pass an ehrlich reagent test. Could depend on paper or if its an lsd analogue.

Remember if its bitter. Its a spitter. And 25inbome distinctly tastes like lemony iron man jizz. And stay the fuck away from it.

Obvs your dealer lied about tab doses. 500ug would fuck a person up first time.
Dont disinfo

Do it with a girl. Fuck on acid its the best experience you can ever have.

I got it for free after kicking the dude down some free joints from my bud i grew (pic related) and it lasted 18 hours of 12 being a main trip, 6 being a after/comedown high. And no, it was bad with friends, great by myself.

This aswell. I was alone and couldn't get hard but i guerentee if i had a partner i vould have. Also, the 19th is acids birthday aka bicycle day.