Hey Sup Forums want to fuck my gf?

Hey Sup Forums want to fuck my gf?

Not really.

you sure?

That's not your girlfriend faggot.

Thanks but no thanks

meh, still can't see her ass/body shape so no way to know for sure. could have a flat ass and be lumpy af for all we know

Yep, with you tied up in the corner watching us. Then I'd fuck you so you don't feel left out.

decent, still not enough to decide if fuckable or not tho

Why the fuck are you showing pics of your gf you fucking CUCK do you enjoy showing off your gf to have other men jack it to her? you don't deserve her andI hope she founds out and dumps your stupid ass

Yes I would keep posting

Faggot

she's cute, seems like she'd be pretty boring though. Doesn't seem like the kink type.

I would fill both her holes with my cum, then make you clean her up while I dumped another load all over your face.

Don't forget to breathe manually guys

I'd respect her so hard, I'd take her to the nicest restaurants and take care of her.

If she's with a cuck like you then she's not up to my standards, and those aren't high standards

>CUCK
I don't think you understand that word you used back there.

Having others admire your car is not the same as letting them drive it.....oh, wait. You wouldn't understand that analogy.

Try again

Letting someone look enviously at your packet of Skittles isn't the same as letting them help themselves to your delicious candy

don't be a cancerous faggot
you're meant to show your Sup Forumsros pictures of naked girls you fucked
It's an antifeminist statement. faggot cucks like you wouldn't understand

Don't look at my skittles!

Would take her into your bedroom and lock you outside, and proceed to make her scream my name whilst giving her the best fuck of her life, while you listened outside the door and jerked off. We would start to fuck regularly, until she started growing a little baby bump. She would tell you how completely pathetic you are and how amazing I am, you would raise my bastard child while I continued to make her my personal fuck toy. I'd start to wipe out sex juices all over your pillow every time we fucked

Niiiiice any of her naked with that bump?

I dont it was before we were together