ITT: Name a US president who wasn't a war criminal

ITT: Name a US president who wasn't a war criminal.

>pic unrelated

Trump

Everyone but G. W. Bush.

Not much opportunity to commit war crimes when all you do is golf and get fatter

Give it time.

I only say that because I can't think of a single president who isn't a war criminal. It seems to be an occupational hazard.

Rutherford B. Hayes. Only because he did fuck all while he was in office. Every single other was indeed a war criminal. Including Bush and Obama. Furthermore, Trump has already continued operations that Obama started so hes already been cucked by the Rothschilds too.

is he holding a glass of water?

how the fuck do you cheers with a glass of water?

It's Sprite™ I heard he likes Sprite™

Recovering alcoholic
Aka drinking in secret

Jefferson?
Adams?
Monroe?
Harrison?
Polk?
Taft?
Carter?
Wilson?
Hoover?
Eisenhower?
JFK?
Truman?

Nigga that's a lot of names and a lot of work and research. Nuh uh. Okay? No fucking way eat my ass.

go back to pol nigger

>Name a US president who wasn't a war criminal.

i don't know, because i'm not an autistic facebook-tier normie Sup Forumstard who spends all of my free time compiling information about the idiosyncrasies of US politics as if i'm doing a fucking masters thesis on a bunch of corporate sponsored corrupt dead faggots. so yea i guess you stumped me

FUCKING REKT

dubs don't lie mane

>gets US soldiers killed by refusing intelligence that would have saved their lives
>boasts about how he's going to bomb the shit out of Syria

Yeah no...

Yemen

JFK

I don't know about that.

The bay of pigs invasion was pretty suspicious.

>research

>asking for research

OP alleged that all US president are war criminals, therefore it is on HIM/YOU to provide that evidence.

What war crime did John Adams commit?

>I don't know because I don't want to learn about the history of my country, that might involve reading or something

autistic facebook-tier normie detected

Supporting rebels to overthrow a terrorist who only came to power by violence is suspicious?

>someone said something I didn't like
"AUTIST! SUMMER FAG! FACEBOOK-TIER (what does that even mean?) !!!"