Proof rap is dead and in the trash

Proof rap is dead and in the trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=THdie-5vC-s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0
youtube.com/watch?v=s1CY9AYUa7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

logged into my Sup Forums account just say fuck you!!

Better English please

>XXXtentation

You fuckers can't be serious

But Drake is good though

That's some pretty poor proof. Wow, three rappers you don't like? Rap really IS dead. There's never been a bad rapper before, let alone THREE.

rap is a meme now. Do you think rock was a meme when the Beach Boys/Beatles came out?

This whole soundclound, mumble trap shit is so bad. Rap is more or less dead.

ban hip hop

There is bunch of rappers out there doing what y'all call "real hip-hop" If you supported them instead of constantly bitching here about these new rappers they wouldn't be overshadowed by these guys.

rap is not dead
but it has always been trash

If rap is dead then rock has been a rotting corpse for 30 years now.

Proof that hip hop is the only genre currently evolving

why does this always has to be said? moralfag here. i came to realize this kind of saying is most of the time motivated by conflicts actually resolving arround oneself.

These guys may have shit attitude and shitviews and shitlooks. But what does this have to do with their music. Sure its fake as fuck and nothing true is said. but this is the world now. so instead of getting fed up by them just dont listen to them. You saying rap is dead actually exposes you as a bigmouth with no clue. Just be local. start rappin yourself. but dont hate noone for makin the game.

also checkém

their music is trash, bland auto-tunned, mumble shit

FUCK DRAKE AND ALL DA BULLSHIT, BOOMBAP BACK

you basically described punk minus the autotune

BOOOOOOOO

Guys, im sorry, but i seem like i like xxxtencation

Pre much. Even though I fuck with some of these new school rappers. It's bringing a new interesting sound to the genre.

Drake is dope as fuck and has shit loads of amazing songs. His flow is pretty impeccable regardless of whether you think he's a pop star or not.

Yachty is a meme pop rapper.

XXX has talent but doesn't direct it where he should all the time imo. If he made more music like this consistently

youtube.com/watch?v=THdie-5vC-s

he'd be good.

Drake is Drake. He's too big to fail at this point and doesn't really belong to just rap. He makes decent sounding music though it's without much substance nowadays. He could do better I'd imagine, but it's unlikely.

There are a bunch of rappers out there that make good 'classic-sounding' rap music. You're just too much of pleb to be listening to them.

And I take it OP never thought to listen to Vince Staples, Danny Brown, Joey Bada$$, Kendrick, Schoolboy Q, Earl Sweatshirt, A$AP Rocky, and so on before posting this.

G T F O

thank you for listing more reasons rap is dead

kek

bases opinion on three rappers. mind you,
>mainstream rappers

do you even like rap

andre 3000
mf doom
a tribe called quest

when rap was good

lil yachty and xxxtentacian are literally the best mainstream rappers there has ever been... wtf are you talking about?

b-but they were on the radio only yesterday

faggot

>these 3 rappers represent the genre as a whole
no

Wow gangbanging trash who hit their peak years ago

All three of those are active

Drake looks like a dad

Phife died so i'm not sure if Tribe Called Quest is active friend

The only good artist on that list is Danny Brown

that period is pretty declaritive
ur really laying down the law eh?

Should we tell him?

there are always have been bad artists and there will always be bad artists. in every genre. it doesnt mean a genre is dead.

please dont

>le anime music video

those are not newschool anymore..

Reminder that some time ago the most popular rapper was Vanilla Ice. Also, rap witnessed shit far worse, like Akon, The Black Eyed Peas, and other garbage, yet it still holds up well.

Phife has died because of diabetes, so Tribe disbanded. Have a nice day, user.

Yachty sometimes actually does good tracks.
XXX is pretty talented in both bangers and subtleness, yet he does not know where to channel all of it.
Drake started good, but went downhill after he realised that average consumer will eat any shit as long as it sounds/looks good.

Neither of them is too bad.

>implying rap has ever been alive

xxxtentacion has ability though

Preach.

tell me these aint bangers faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0

youtube.com/watch?v=s1CY9AYUa7U

Sup Forums is too young to remember the dark age of the early and mid 00's.

The fact you think akon was garbage shows your lame and stupid as hell

You need a certain level of intellect to really vibe to their music

IYRTITL is decent, rest is garbage

proof that it isn't

I don't get the hate for X. I've heard some good songs by him.

hol up, u telling ´´ me u aint doewn with g-unit