This album is bad

this album is bad

No.

Truth

Cool, thanks for sharing your opinion man. While I personally disagree with your opinion, I respect your subjective view and understand how other people may have different tastes, likes and dislikes.

yeah visions is better.

You can think that, man. No one's stopping you. Personally, I'm pleased with the 88 on Metacritic.

no you suck

It's not bad. You have bad taste.

/thread

Cool, thanks for sharing your opinion man. While I personally disagree with your opinion, I respect your subjective view and understand how other people may have different tastes, likes and dislikes.

This music makes me cry

Thanks for the recommendation nerd, great album so far. It's a shame grimes got blacked.

imagine being a grimesfag

>grimesfag
>expecting to be taken seriously

>grimesfag expecting to be taken seriously

I agree.