New here

New here

How do I make an account?

make sure you sign up for the gold account

how??

You need first a diamond account

By signing up.

Fuck you

Just make a post like this anywhere, make sure you use $!account in the options field and NO SPACES the system will parse your info and send you a confirmation email:

[
-Name
-Email address
-Password
-Credit card number
-security code
]

Go to your Windows files and delete the one marked system 32. This will make you and your computer anonymous.

[
-DennisJones
[email protected]
-GtA5-xx-1
-4928-1928-5585-9931
]

what went wrong.. how do i delete this??

cool joke man.. not
I'm not THAT NEW

turn 360 and walk away.

You moron, why did you leave the quote in your post???

>bait everywhere

Kek'ed

[
-DennisJones
[email protected]
-GtA5-xx-1
-4928-1928-5585-9931
]

you need to add your phone number dumb ass, you'll get a confirmation text

THis is the dumbest paying system ever, if you make a tiny mistake your info is out in the open

now how to delete this??

nah dont worry about that, its a trusting community. (:

yes, I can confirm

An anonymous loser falls in love with an anime.

Unable to find relief, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with an anime imageboard. Never minding the strange userbase, he immediately starts posting, and is overjoyed to find out that they have opinions on this stuff as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's opinions to the board, they only reply to him with smug_anime_girl.jpg. After some investigation, he finds out that the anime he watched is not the same show he fell in love with. In fact, it's a horrible adaptation with shit pacing. It is the manga's animated counterpart, that appealed to the anonymous loser's own former self, who was too blissfully unaware of his own garbage taste.

welcome to Sup Forums! I remember my first time signing up too bud, but once you get it right youre all set for life. Also might want to include expiration date on the card btw, I think the policies changed to need that aswell but not sure on that one yet, but better safe than sorry! hope you have a lovely time here my friend c:

nice trips