I'm sitting at a light on the way to work, when it's loli you find a way

that's dedication

i miss pururin

pururin?

How do you guys pronounce Loli?

I personally pronounce it ''Lohlee''

nhentai master race

Yes. Is there any other way? It's based off of "lolita"

You're all pedophiles and should turn yourselves in. Either to prison or and asylum

I like to pronounce it as "Laoouli"

I pronounce it lah lee like in lolipop.

tried... they said i should get the fuck on Sup Forums

I've always said "lah-lee". I guess that's cause i pronounce lollipop as "lah-lee-pop" though

Odds I fap. Evens I sleep.

goodnight sweet lolicons.

It's still there m8 it just changed to .us

gn user, sweet dreams.

low lee ta

oh damn for real... thanks

>low lee ta

hey thats cute

Tsumino all the way

RHEL

rrrrrrrolll!

too young for my taste

OH MY GOD, I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

FFFFFFFFFFF!!!

impressive

OH COME ON!

roll

any 3d stuffs?

I've gotten 1 three times now 9 or 0 get let's go

A winrar is you

Wooohooo!

Fuck the loli. Give us the goods!

Posting a response invalidates the previous post hehe

Rollin'

RolL

You're gonna get banned if you keep this up.

OH NO!

RRoll

Reeeel

sauce:
nhentai.net/g/190346/

rollin' rollin' rollin'. keep those newfags trollin'. stick that loli's hollin' rawhide!

Wheres the real thing

Yeah, come on with it already

FBI get out

FBI my ass

Yeah, I'm the FBI. Federal Bureau of Incestigation

duckduckgo.com/?q=junior idols&t=hb&iax=1&ia=images

no

I ain't copying that shit pasting that shit and goign to that shit post

It's just a search in duckduckgo faggot. Read the html

roll

nobanchan

Modsssss

also these threads always attracts pedos like these guys above so i dont see why mods dont remove them anyway
loli is illegal in various countries too and at best a grey area of the law in the US
if ur in austrlia ur fucked because loli is def illegal

besides the legal part of it u guys really feel good about hacking it to children or representation of children u all should be locked up or seperated from society

i have had like 5 threads removed in hte past week so i have no problem reporting more or calling for mods when needed

American Imageboard
Owner lives in Japan
Nobody cares about Ausfailia or leaf laws, they are shit countries. Get fucked.

ty

because you lick them

R
O
L
L

>anyone gets banned on Sup Forums for being a newfag anymore
those good days are over my friend, the mods have abandoned us, and so has god

Banned for spamming you inept fuckwit. It happened to the guy spamming spiderman pictures in literally every loli thread a while back, it's pretty much the only enforced rule on this board besides the obvious pizza ones.

No more lolis?

He posted a single time with a pic and some newfag scribbles and you classify that as spamming? It seems the quality of people on here has diminished along with the quality of the Sup Forumsoard itself

You are a massive fucking retard.

Oh noes. Bumping with OC

Roll

rolling with unmodified nude version

Well, I didn't look at the roll picture, and assumed it was still the underwear version. Whatever.

K

roll

Not for me, except for when I´m on MDMA...