New celeb thread!

Bumping for Rita Ora

More ryry

so excited for her in the new baywatch

CAROLINE VREELAND. I believe she has the best body I've ever seen. fuck

moar?

Who?

moar inbound

also check out her subreddit, people there are johnny on the fucking spot posting all her snapchats and anything new.

More of these sexy girls

Those are some god tier titties

indeed. The bulk of her stuff is lotsa cleavage, but ever since her drunk naked video surfaced, she's been putting out more nips. The more she models, the better the chances for straight noodz.

Good taste friend
You posted best girl in the universe

tiffany thiessen

Goddess Taylor

adrianna lima is a fuckin goddess

someone said baywatch?

whos this?

River Horn

Does anyone have that gif of Mckenzie Foy where she's holding that glass vase?

there is literally a button for image searching next to the post No. you dumbfuck
kys

I don't know why Miley Cyrus makes me so diamonds, I feel like everything about her should cringe me the fuck out.

mememeee! I'm hoping on a hope that she will fulfill the role of slow-mo cleavage beach running, but its probably wishful thinking

because we all remember when she was smokingfuckinghot with long hair. its the pixie cut for me that takes her down a few notches. Now if she grew her hair out again and repeated all her multitudes of nudes, whoooboi.

Gif

lake bell

And webm

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a-a very l-lucky m-man...

yummmy. yum. but still no classic baywatch cleavage. I have a feeling this reboot is gonna attempt to make it "less demeaning" or whatever because its 2017.

Damn. She is stacked.

I never seen't that one as far as i can remember

ugh just stop this waifu beta nervous-talk.

Truth

classic connelly. she definitely filled out with age.

Goddess

I-I don't know wh-what h-happened b-but y-yesterday a-at the food f-fair she w-was u-unusually g-giggly d-during o-our s-stay... And when w-we w-were w-walking o-out she p-pulled a-a strawberry o-out f-from the back o-of h-her p-pants... I t-told h-her that w-was ridiculous b-but she p-promised sh-she d-didn't d-do anything....

You shut your whore mouth

She is absolutely beautiful

I-I'm s-sorry good sir sh-she is not m-my wafoo but is in l-love w-with me... I-I'm very lucky a-and h-have accomplished m-my g-goal i-in this l-life t-to possess a-a world c-class c-celeb beauty...

But that's the thing. I didn't give two shits about her before she chopped her hair off. After that when she started doing that stupid tongue wag was when she really started making my dick hard.

unrealistic movie scene, nobody can look away from those eyes

Now you're really a cunt...skipping me.

You are a liar.

step aside plebs

najs

more clown tits

Ah fuck. About to blast off

Perfect

I just don't get the point. All i ever imagine when reading these is a retarded kid with a horrific stutter.

agreed, she became very grownup very fast. Do you think shed be hotter with her hair back doe? tongue wag and all

Fuck. Her in the first Transformers move, she was fucking perfect.

P-Please f-forgive me g-good s-sirs; I-I know m-many men dislike me f-for having h-her...

this must be in her psychiatrist's office

haha remember the old highschool dream megan fox, before she injected ten-tiddies-worth of silicon into her face?

Shot my load,thanks user

Well i must not be many men because i dislike her for being so stupid as to like you

yeahshewas

Greedy bitch.
She was beautiful, but she wanted more... now she looks like a refurbished doll.