Dubs names my new bass

dubs names my new bass

Your new bass is now known as "dubs names my new bass". Congrats.

"Look at this faggot fingering stroking and slapping me"

Alejandro

El gusto los pollos

Rolling for this

Do you play in a thrash metal band where you don't do that much as a bass player, but they can't not have you so you're technically part of the band despite the HUGE gap in effort between you and the rest of the group?

If so, name it the "Background Noise Generator"

bass fisting

Taint

OP is a faggot

Rollan for Alejandro

Uber taint

Schnrrrrrrrrrreppol

Poop

Shitty taint

Alejandro

Base

Nasty taint

classically trained on cello and upright bass with 10 years of private lessons outside of school. So, yes. Yes, I do. I am william murderface

luis morinigo

Trips count since they have dubs in them.

Your bass is now known as "Base".

Congrats op.

Brown Note

HA! WINRAR. It is now Base

The basshole

God damn what a fucking disappointment.

"This is my bass, spelled with an 'e'."

You're gonna be the most pretentious asshole around.

Kelly?
If it is I'm gonna fucking kek myself

the anal fistorrr

Jasvinder-hana.

If you don't count the trips that happened earlier, then your bass is now known as "luis morinigo". Congrats op. You can either go with your original, or the trips, or luis.

Or, if I get quads or better, go with Alejandro.

"Maybe four strings would be easier"

Fuck naming it. Just play it kid.

The sad thing is nobody can hear you still, and most people don't care unless it's a guitar.

And not even that's true anymore. Guitar music is dying a fast death.

>if you name your instrument your a kid

Insecure underageb&faggot detected.
Calling other anons "kids" doesn't make you more mature, sweety. Tits or GTFO.

The Rev's Oxy Dealer

>guitars are old news

Yeah, this gets said every 20 years or so.

Go fuck yourself and get a real instrument. You're calling me pretentious when OP is wanting to name his instrument? I've never once named any of my 6 guitars. And I've been playing for 14 years. Dick.

insecure detected. Had to tell us how many guitars you have? Does it hurt when you take the lower horn up your ass one after the other?

Dude you're not making any sense. You're a horrible shit poster. You should learn more than a 2 disses.

Assuming no troll, I've been playing for 22 years and have named every guitar I've owned with the exception of a trashy old 3/4 junker I kept for parts, and the acoustic guitar my father built with his own hands.
B.B. King must have been a kid too, naming his guitar "Lucille" and shit.

That's nice. I just call my guitars by the name given to them by the brand. What is your favorite guitar?

um... I used two disses in one post. How does that indicate that I only know two?
Tom Morello and SRV, too. Insecure 12 yo

*tosin shrugging*

I'm confused. What exactly makes it whatever I said insecure? Because I don't name inanimate objects? To me my guitar is an extension of myself. So should I name my hand too?

Of all time? Gibson '67 Flying V.

Of mine? My newest one. It's a Jackson. I forget the model number. What sold me on it were the Seymour Duncan pickups and Sperzel locks. General solid construction, nice tone that pairs well with my Marshall.

I don't play my old Lotus strat clone much anymore since its tone is too scratchy and tinny. I could prob gut it and replace the internals but I cbf to do that right now.

I have an old Fender DG-5 acoustic that gets the job done but doesn't have the best sound in the world.

The one my dad made was in an attic for decades before I even knew it existed so I think the heat warped the neck.

tl;dr: My Jackson.

It's not that you don't name inanimate objects. It's that you feel the need to call or someone who does.

That smacks of insecurity.

*call out

Stupid fucking Slimfox.
I name my phones too. :3

wow... just getting on with the insecure train at all stops. now we've added pretentious.

I havent named a guitar or bass or viola or anything since highschool. I just thought it would be fun to make a thread like this, I don't judge people who name their instruments. I don't judge people who don't.

The minute you start judging someone and randomly calling out qualifiers to try and legitimize your argument like "my six guitars" and "it's an extension of myself, should I name my hand?" you come off as extremely insecure.

"only some like X would do Y, I've never done Y with and of 6 Zs"

insecure.

Aw yeah man. I modded my ibanez racial x with a symour duncan bridge pickup a long time ago. I love my jaguar, but in all honesty my favorite is my old ass junky danelectro mod-x jazz. That fucker whales. Gotta love those lipstick pickups. Jackson's are awesome though.

Eh. Fuck it. Not my problem.

That my friends is an internet lose. I guess he's right. We were wrong. He's not insecure, at all. Good for him.

doink doink

in anycase, I'm going with
it's gonna be tight!

So does that mean your bass' name is "fuck it not my problem"?