Need advice

Need advice

Invited a girl over on Friday to smoke weed(hash) with me and she was down. She even wanted to sleep over because her dad's a cop and she doesn't want to risk smelling anything. Since it's her first time smoking and it's hash, which is more potent than normal buds... what should I be aware of beforehand? What should I tell her and how much should she smoke? i did a similar thing with another girl way back and she got way too high and could barely talk, which also made my night and high terrible.

dont let her get too high...

grab a tit and try to fuck her...

if her dad finds out... youre in a world of shit..

Don't be a faggot a finish the whole hash.

Momma didn't raise no bitch. Finish your who sack and try to smash.

If she's never done it go very slow. See how she acts after maybe 2 hits if not just one. I remember this chick at this party I went to took a huge bong hit and said it was her first time and spent the whole night in the bathroom freaked out.

Let her take one hit, wait 5-10 minutes and take another, and maybe one more 10 minutes later again.
3 hits should get her high.
Just don't smoke too fast (heart rate and paranoia sets in)

weed is ~20% THC, hash is ~60%, so it's roughly three times stronger.

but if it's her first time she probably wouldn't feel weed, so if it's hash she'll probably feel it but I doubt she'd freak out. Especially since hash is traditionally made with Indica strains, which are more body relaxing and less mentally stimulating, which is what causes those "freakouts" and "anxiety" (technically drug induced psychosis, albeit mild)

smoke her unconscious and rape you her idiot

>wait 5-10 minutes and take another, and maybe one more 10 minutes later again.
Fuck that, don't be a pussy. Just smoke "one" of whatever you're smoking and wait. There's two of you smoking and it's her first time so if you aren't already a pussy you should be able to finish one hash spliff.

Yes that sounds like a smart idea just because I can handle a spliff let's have the girl who has never smoked in her life potentially have a freakout and ruin the evening.

Holy fuck all these other dumbasses here, how about you don't smoke weed with a girl who has a pig for a dad, you fucking moron

Haha yeah. Just let her take a few hits and wait. I'm sure you can do something else waiting for it to kick in for her.

found the dweeb

I was going to ask why you're such an idiot in thinking her dad being a cop has any effect but then I saw you wrote "pig" which explains it all.

Down people don't talk when they're baked. It's usually just because I can't hold a thought long enough to go through the steps involved with assembling A sentence. Then if I do start a conversation I completely lose track of what we're talking about.
Just let her be if that happens. Turn on tv or smt she'll be annoyed or feel guilty for not talking otherwise.

have water ready and let her take one drag at a time. dont get her too high or she'll yt and not want to fuck. get her the right amount of high and she'll want to fuck if u dont be a pleb

Some* my phone is being a hitch with autocorrect

This I just started and cant take more than 3
Glhf OP

>hash
>60% thc
did you ever smoke weed?

> hash is ~60%
thats some super duper hash you got there. if its "normal hash its not stronger than buds. If OP paid 4 times the normal price for the hash i would believe it. but that would be stupid to use on a first timer.

to OP. Have some sugary drink ready to get her down in case she gets too high and DONT drink alchohol. especially before she gets high.

Let her smoke then call her dad and tell him you know where people are smoking weed. You'll prolly go to jail but it'll be hilarious to see her get yelled at by daddy

you're both retarded and if op smokes this bitch up then I hope she gets pissy and tells daddy all about it

Perhaps you should try meth next time.

Depends how you're consuming it.

Dabs? Have her take a small one, like metal shooting pellet size. Smoking? Couple few tokes. See how she feels once it kicks in. If she wants more, have her take a couple few more. Go in steps, not one whole shebang if you want her to keep coherency.

Or you could just have her get melted on the giggle bush and take advantage like the Sup Forumsroad ravager you are

She's going through the effort of making sure her dad doesn't find out. Also my dads a cop and he nor his friends gave a single shit about me smoking weed when I was caught.

Tell her, she could take it anal. It's not so strong then. And help her to insert

just do a joint with like 0.1 for the 2 of you, fill the rest with tobacco, and let her decide how many times she wants to hit the cig. also keep cigarettes handy

samefag

and obviously because you can smoke the spliff you'd be the one smoking the majority of it. idiot.

If she's never smoked weed she probably hasn't smoked tobacco either and you don't want to be there for her first cigarette. Nobody has an okay time smoking a full cigarette as their first experience with it.

I've had real hash in Egypt you poseurs. Look it up, it's 60%.

Dont fucking do it. After years of trying, i never smoke with people when its their first time.

They always try to act cool and then proceed to freak the fuck out or vomit all over the place which is fucking weird to me

god you are just a huge pussy all around

just because she hasn't smoked weed you assume she doesn't smoke cigarettes? that's not a fair assumption at all and if she doesn't smoke cigarettes all she has to say is no and wow no more problem

overdramatic oh you don't want to be there for her first cigarette ass faggot kys

>ask what having a dad for a cop has to do with anything
>doesn't respond, backtracks and spouts samefag

Yep, you're retarded

>i'm a cool kid on the internet i know all about smoking and drugs

why the fuck would you make a tobacco joint with hash? You can just smoke hash from an empty beercan, it's much softer for throat than cannabis or even regular tobacco for that matter.

>ask what having a dad for a cop has to do with anything
No idea, unfortunately, of what you're talking about. But this nigga pulls out the screenie and everything. Jesus, no one cares. And why the fuck do you have the sfw theme on Sup Forums you newfag

not op
had some stuff in christiania that slammed my socks off

Probably dutch, also its called a spliff. Most europeans smoke spliffs

>I didn't follow along your conversation and have no idea what you're talking about but I'm going to add my 2 cents in anyway

Is there anything more autistic?

>avoids argument completely
>still huge pussy

Europoors can't handle or afford to smoke pure weed joints

I followed my own conversation, dipshit. No, your contributions don't automatically have merit. This isn't Facebook or Reddit. Get the fuck over yourself.

also checkem faggot

solid advice.
had my gf smoke some weed, and after 3 hits or so she felt sick and had to lie down for a while.

Also LARGELY depends on if she's a smoker and if you mix with tobacco

Trips confirm

You sound really stupid, why are you even talking to me? Stop replying to me you literal retard.

inb4 moron still replies thinking he has anything of substance to say

>stop replying to me
>youmustbenewhere.jpg

I myself like hash a lot more than weed, easier on throat and effects are also better. Prolly depends on a strain too but still.

and you're the one who replied to me, faggot. you even posted the screenshot to prove it. so fuck you.

Thats because your HIS son, not to mention there is nothing stopping this girl from 180 flipping script on you and fucking you right in the ass with a sob story to her dad, you gotta weigh in things that might happen

wait what?, you know smoking it pure is a waste right?. Pack a bowl with much less then you would put in a pure joint and get alot higher

Smoking pure joints is fucking retarded

this

>his only response is "lol ur new xD"

Guess simple instructions were too hard for you little brain to follow huh? I'll give you another shot. Don't reply to this post, it's really simple to do I believe in you.

Fuck you.

You sound like a little bitch

Faggot.

You are the cancer killing Sup Forums.

>getting this triggered
>still unable to do an easy task
>replied in less than 30 seconds

Kek

>le reddit xD

Is this seriously the best you can come up with?

I'm taking a shit, don't inflate your ego too hard.

>made an effort to take longer to respond
>this flimsy excuse

How pathetic

We only know she never smoked weed before, maybe she smokes. if she doesnt, it might not be a good idea to get involved with it, ill give you that. I usually use one of those tiny metal pipes.

>unable to do a simple task
implying
>a. you matter
>b. my response to do so is from an innate inability to understand and execute your instructions
no it's because you're a faggot. you automatically have to "win" the argument by dismissing the other person as stupid, when you started the replies and you didn't even respond to my response but instead oh whatever stop replying lol nah

bitch

>getting so triggered he types all this

Lmao

hash differ in strength user, just because you've tried it in egypt, don't mean all hash is that sort of hash.
Take this from a guy who lives where hash is the norm and bud isn't
You can get hash on a spectrum of brick weed strength all the way to "shit I think I can taste my toes, is that normal?"

>made an effort to take longer to respond
lol you have this huge self image that you just keep believing your own bullshit and tack on more bullshit to it

you are literally the worst kind of person

and it's not xd lel reddit it's just you faggots tend to hang out there when you're not on whatever faggot teamspeak is popular now

Haha that's pretty awesome

It'd be cool to try the different strengths then. Makes sense it'd be like that if hash is the norm

>all this assuming

Keep going you're so sad it's funny

lol said the kettle

>no u

Finally stopped making an effort, nice to know you've given up

Lol, I give up because you used my own argument against me. It's apparent that you just regurgitate shit you see and have no original thought processes of your own.

If that's what you want to believe

Dude let here take one hit to see how she feels first

Just tell her to smoke a little bit