Well guys i think i might have to kill myself soon. i lost my virginity to my gf last saturday night...

well guys i think i might have to kill myself soon. i lost my virginity to my gf last saturday night, and she told me today that shes been feeling nauseous since then. she took a pregnancy test and it came out negative, but it's too early for the test be very accurate anyways. i bought her plan b today but its been four days after we had sex as opposed to the recommended three. i've looked online and it supposedly can still help just not as effectively. i'm not ready to be a dad guys. should i end it all if she turns out to be actually pregnant?

bump because i need advice on whether im fucked or not

yes. you might want to.

Are you black?

Wait about a month and get her to take the test again, if it comes up positive, play a little game called munging with her. Do you know how to play munging?

i've been putting a lot of thought into it. is it even worth holding out for an abortion?

i wish. at least then i could get the fuck out and it at least be socially expected

Be a man and face your mistakes. If she comes out positive, just do the best you can.

or grow the fuck up and deal with your bad choices

Are you retarded or underage&?

plan b works up to a week after.
also she wouldn't feel any morning sickness until a couple of weeks.

hmm, so you didn't choose to use preventative birth control, and now you might have to see why people do. Kys.

You don't get morning sickness the day after being impregnated you fucking retards. If you're going to kill yourself go ahead, but do it because of how stupid you are.

Abort that shit

>i'm not ready to be a dad guys.

Have you discussed this with your gf?

Man up and own the consequences of your actions. Be glad you have a gf at all, and got the chance to have sex.

You deserve it.

morning sickness hits within roughly 5-6 weeks AFTER conception

Just abort if need be.

this

Way too early for her to be pregnant. Contrary to popular opinion it's not that easy to get pregnant. Morning sickness wouldn't show up for a couple months anyway. Why would you kill yourself? Kids are actually pretty great once you get past the baby phase.

>i'm not ready to be a dad guys

don't have sex then you fucking retard.
if you're not old enough to face what ever shit life throws at you now then you never will be

are you sure? it literally says on the box 72 hours

yeah and shes not ready to be a mom

having sex doesn't even make it close to worth it

Hey mom where's dad?
He killed himself like an absolute fucking pussy because you were born
Enjoy ruining two lives
See ya in hell

Suicide lol wtf! Did you consider that maybe she is just as worried as you? Have you spoke to her about abortion?

Speak to her, discuss that you are not ready and should she decide to get an abortion, let her know that you will go with her to the clinic whilst she does.

My gf had an abortion last year. She felt pretty ill when it was aborted, however it doesn't last long and certainly not as long as a child you aren't ready for.

i dont think you understand how pregnancy works. being a virgin this would be no surprise. I've had plenty of scares in my time, my last gf started spotting and getting sick once and we were pretty fucking convinced her birth control failed, but it didn't.

Look let me help put you to ease a bit. It's only been 4 days bro, 4 days. Depending on how far into her cycle she was, you likely wont have an issue unless she was already ovulating that exact moment you decided NOT to pull out.

You can easily both stress each other out over this to the point where she will start getting nauseous, especially if she sees you being upset. So keep your head on your shoulders and be cool about it.

As a side note, today, I wish I had knocked up my ex when I had the chance.

nice double trips

two words

Women don't have morning sickness the very next day you bafoon.

getting out of uni before having a kid was the plan and hopefully i'll get to stick by that

You're welcome.

dude i get the fear, but my entire life has been a pregnancy scare and it isn't nearly as bad as it appears the first time. just breathe, hope for the best, and honestly, i doubt she's pregnant. the fear's worse than the reality

Throw her down the stairs. Hit her over the head and use a wire hangar. Drop kick her. Not that hard op don't be a pussy

1 month. if prego,
ABORT MISSION BOI

you're safe. just use a condom next time

this and women can psychologically con their body into thinking they're pregnant, so much so that the brain starts producing pregnancy hormones resulting in nausea/morning sickness, heavy breasts and cramps minus a fetus

she's fine for now user

this this

thanks for the encouragement and double trips of wisdom. it's definitely stressed me to the point of legitimate nausea, so maybe you're right that it's all in our heads and our anxieties are just working off of each other and making things seem worse than they are

This.

You could be fine op or she could be pregnant. There is if plan b doesnt work another route. My gf and i had a bad scare a few days agl when she was 3 days late on her period and we both knew good and well i came inside her twice. Took 3 pregnancy tests all negative and she got her period the next day. Anyways, if plan b doesnt work have her go to the clinic. Idk what its called but theres some sort of pill she can take after they do ultrasound that triggers a miscarriage.

Plus, if you got to a clinic, remember to fuck with the pro-life wankers that hang around outside.

Threw all their dumbass pictures in the bin, stole their painting of Jesus and told them to get fucked.

mike pence isnt president yet. she can still abort that shit retard

this just sounds sketchy as fuck, especially with the disclaimer at the end. i want to dodge my responsibility, not fucking murder her

i read a little about the abortion pill that women can take eight or so months into pregnancy

It's early days and you'd be pretty unlucky to get a girl pregnant randomly.

My gf and I have unprotected sex often. We just measure her cycle and use protection whilst she's fertile. It's a fairly small window.

Give it a little while, see how her stomach looks, whether she feels sick etc. Take another test and head to the clinic if she does end up being pregnant. They'll give her some medication which will cause the abortion.

No worries OP.She's just nauseous because she had sex with a beta neckbeard

Abortion, OP. Make her do it one way or another. The last thing the world needs is another single parent raised little bastard running about the place, and the last thing you need is getting stung for child care for the next 18 years. Take it from someone who's been there,

* Child support

Yeah, me and my gf used to do that, Now I'm a dad. Bag it up m8 or you WILL regret it. unless you're some kind of Jaffa

Man up and deal with the consequences of your decisions. Kill her, not yourself.

Morning sickness usually doesn't start for 3-6 weeks. Pregnancy tests aren't reliable until at least 2 weeks after the missed period. Too soon to be freaking out.

>abortion
>suicide
Pick one faggot, just make sure it´s the second.

Why not both?

This. She's just nauseous over the thought of you inside of her

It's ok she felt "nauseous" from the teriblle sex and the 2 hours of of u crying afterwards.
She just wants to get away from u.

Kek

no one is ready to be a dad. you just have to roll with it. You made your choice, now live with it, faggot.

this is honestly reassuring. shit on me all you want but i'd rather her nausea be out of pure disgust than legitimate reason

Did you cum in her?

no. i started with a condom but i kept going soft and couldn't cum. she told me just to do it raw and pull out. i pulled out with a solid three seconds to finish and jerk myself off

/thread

sorry, everyone here is right wing. Abortion not allowed.

That does not exactly sound like the responsible and manly option, but if you really feel like that please go ahead, with such a dad the little guy would probably be better off being an orphan.

This is the most rational comment in this thread

Good job user your fine.

Why wait to find out if she's pregnant?Just kill yourself now