youtube.com/user/wAfancam/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is mina the princess of

TWICE NUMBA FOUR

jyp did nothing wrong

ugliness

but I don't want to

Thailand

Only commenting on the song itself, what are your reasons for liking/disliking Signal?

Princess of Persia

Signal lacks good and or remarkable vocals and rappers

Your Hime-sama is getting nailed by this guy rofl

looking thicc

Lovelyz is the nation's girl group

you have pictures of a faggot on your computer, grats, youre gay

Fucckkk she's T H I C C

momo's part at the start seems way out of place and doesn't fit the song at all, apart from that I love it

same, it's why i'm still here and replying. i'll just go load up a fancam. you have any recs? not coloring book coz i watched all of them

You would think that it would be Jackson. But that BTC is what girls want

>no hook
>no rap break
>low tempo
>sounded flat even with that bouncy bass
>momo/mina part went on too long
>chorus sounds like some chink/sea pop

was boring for me, no hooks and the production seems all over the place

cucks

if they were to walk down a random street in seoul nobody would recognize them

I hate sign/signal part
I hate how mina's voice sounds in her part

Minari is the Princess of Kpop.

snsd is still the nations gg

youtube.com/watch?v=tkaoDMCPYQk

you're in luck

Congrats to lovelyz in winning on a show no one cares about

whats the difference between the hook and chorus

I think the filter on their vocals at the start is a lot to blame, its a really weird note to begin the song proper on

thanks

smallrin

im not really a music theory mrj fag but ill try my best

it has fun dynamics. the rap part starts out very heavy with nice bass/subbass which leads into a spacey/minimalist verse but gradually builds back up adding layers of instrumentation into the chorus then repeats itself

basically it goes

loud > soft > loud > soft > loud

jinsoul 2bh

the hook is usually the chorus but not always. there can also be multiple choruses in a single song (like twice's Truth)

I was unsure at first when listening due to the MiMo/DubChaeng rap parts but desu after a day of looping it I actually think the entire song is really good and it's risen up my Twice song ranking quite fast. It helps if you listen to the digital song instead of the MV as well + have good speakers/headphones, the bass drop is bouncy as fuck and addictive as hell. A lot of people think the chorus was weaker but I still found it to be an effective hook and I'm just really happy they let Chewy and Sana sing for more than 5 seconds for once, especially Chewy who got shafted so hard in terms of line distribution pretty much since debut even though she's probably 4th-5th in terms of singing and works the hardest to improve.

its like jyp got jealous of black eyed pilseung's ability to create earworms for his top girl group and decided to do it himself, with a far less polished result

the way he had dahyun chaeyoung deliver their lines is weird(?) it isnt bad but its just exaggerated in a strange way
mina has way too many lines for being the average singer she is
it just doesnt hit at all, the pre-chorus by nayeon and jihyo is ok but then the chorus doesn't build on it at all

all in all i think jyp tried way too hard to make it quirky and cute, and it just takes away the fun of listening to a twice song

youtu.be/nz5TPLo0ftw
>twiceboy imitation
kek

Where my AIDs at though?

That's there for most of the song

I only like Cathy and Yebin

Are there any official pictures for her yet? That one shot of her in the MV is stunning

I actually think the song suffers really hard from a weak opening. I think the opening and Momo and Mina's first lines (0:52 - 1:02) are so bad that I think people anchor on that when thinking about the rest of the song. IF you start from 1:02 in the MV I think its much more appetising, even though I personally like the whole song

I fail to understand why Mina got that many lines? Maybe JYP undertood what their lasting fanbase is mainly made of?

I always hate Mina's weak voice, but it sounds especially bad in Signal

eunchae can't catch a break

in your blood

i think that this is also going to be the lead single for the jp comeback. the jline has the most lines/sana is in center. also he gave the jline the rap parts which might be too awkward for cub or dubu to do since they barely speak any japanese

i loved cathy on 101

especially when they made her cry

my understanding is that JP comeback has its own release called #twice, but that might just be the album

nothing. i hope she appears on loona tv soon

You're missing out on so many other good members tho
It's because shes a midget dbh

i hated the opening at first but i realized it was kind of cool later on, except that it dragged on a bit too long. what's worse is the mina/momo part really extended the dragging on way too much. twiceboy and cub made the song better but by then it was too late.

ok I guess I like diajap and kinda like chaeyeon too

caught up in reading signal discussion
forgot about posting

its definitely the most polarizing part of the song. koreans seem to hate that shit but since im used to the western memes i actually liked it. i always wanted twice to do a harder hitting song like momo/cubs verse in do it again

youtube.com/watch?v=Ac0O3gOXcGY

leanom_lk just dropped some old photos
the posters in some of the backgrounds have seunghee i was so confused

so is jueun and yet

I hope Lovelyz are partying with their trophy in hand

so smol

Attaboy

So what's the general consensus? I haven't been actually reading any signal related posts since yesterday because they're all bait or bull shit

But Eunchae is the definite shortest tho so she's easy to bully

>a ring

arin a ring is our guy

imagine all the kpop idols secretly having sex

i want more of these webms pls

they have to get up for show champ rehearsals so they can't get too crazy. hopefully the manager took them out somewhere

noo

eunice..

lovelyz right this very minute in the sbs conference room

some fandoms need not imagine

hyojung was born to be mc

Hey, chill! When will the Mina bashing end?

Their win was bittersweet because now I have zero hope of ever sponsoring Babysoul.

seems like the song is just marmite, a bit experimental from jyp's side

but i guess that's a boring fencesitting opinion

Her voice sounds terrible in signal and I usually like her weak voice

>When will the Mina bamming end?
your guess is as good as mine

omo

never, and she deserves it.

just ignore them

Either when they break up or get married

[+970, -15] Black Pink is the only hope ㅋㅋ I hope they continue to be a classy girl crush ㅠㅠ

when will pristin get theirs

Article: JYP Twice vs YG Black Pink, who will be victorious?

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+745, -81] My vote goes to Twice!!

2. [+672, -85] I like Black Pink but I feel like Twice will dominate them

3. [+583, -45] For now, Twice is ahead by far ㅋㅋ

4. [+48, -11] I like both but I don't think Black Pink's at a level yet where they can compete with Twice;; at this point, it's Twice and every girl group beneath them, honestly......

5. [+44, -15] Anyone know even one of the Black Pink member names?

6. [+41, -12] Reality is Twice but I'm sure YG will use their company power to get Black Pink #1 on music shows

7. [+35, -8] Shut up and Twice

8. [+34, -7] Love Twice

9. [+33, -4] You can't really compare a group that's been at the top for the entire year since their debut to a newly-debuted rookie

10. [+29, -2] YG's back at it again with the media play ㅋㅋㅋ don't use Twice for your media play and worry about yourselves;; so obvious they're trying to use Black Pink to make up for 2NE1's demise ㅡㅡ

11. [+28, -5] My vote goes for Twice. Black Pink's debut track was a song that would've been difficult to succeed with had they not been under YG.

12. [+27, -3] Don't more people know Twice? I don't even know Black Pink that well

13. [+22, -3] Just listen to the crowd chants for 'Shy Shy Shy' in fancams...

14. [+22, -4] Black Pink has had almost zero TV exposure... The public will only remember faces they see most often so of course Twice will win this no matter what.

15. [+20, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet YG will keep Black Pink only on 'Inkigayo' and manipulate their win and act like they won vs Twice in the end ㅋㅋㅋ They seem to think that Black Pink is actually competitively viable against Twice but I hope Hyun Suk feels the cold harsh reality down to his bones this time

16. [+19, -2] Twice is on the rise in all of physical, digital, and fandom size. I don't think they'll have a rival for a while...

even if none of the other bsides are any good, Three Times a Day is one of the 3 best Twice songs so far

when you post more eunwoo or xiyeon

Such a cutie!

>15. [+20, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet YG will keep Black Pink only on 'Inkigayo' and manipulate their win and act like they won vs Twice in the end ㅋㅋㅋ
why did this only get 20 votes
this is EXACTLY what's going to happen

nice old article m8

lisa fancams here
youtube.com/user/wAfancam/videos

none of them even break into their top 10 bsides

Because it's bullshit and this InkYGayo meme needs to stop

OMO
MMM
OMO

>my two favourite pristins
10/10 taste

has a Kpop ever said "fuck" or "fucker" in a song?

that's the worst on the album though

Article: 'Inkigayo' Black Pink beats out Taeyeon and SHINee for #1 "Thank you to Yang CEO"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+323, -42] They only ever win #1 on 'Inkigayo'

2. [+238, -48] ???

3. [+159, -30] They should change their singing style, it's like they're a knock-off 2NE1

4. [+46, -19] Steals the rookie award on Melon, sits out of MAMA because they're going to lose the rookie award to IOI ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ YG's so shameless, especially with the way they even had iKON all up in Melon when they didn't even promote this year ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+40, -17] Whenever the YG kids win, they only mention Yang CEO or Tedy oppa ㅋㅋㅋ say something else

6. [+38, -10] First time seeing them... and if they won #1, shouldn't they be prioritizing thanking their fans first? Or are they just admitting to the fact that Yang CEO pulled some strings to get them #1?

7. [+24, -4] What makes them different from 2NE1??? Their rap and singing styles are all the same

8. [+23, -11] As expected from SBS who sucks up to YG ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+18, -9] Their song really is good though

10. [+18, -20] 'Whistle' was good and 'Playing with Fire' is good too ㅎㅎ

it's not a meme

yg doesn't have enough of an attention span to maintain the popularity of any of his groups that aren't named big bang