How do I get a job Sup Forums?

How do I get a job Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

freelancer.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwq5LHBRCN0YLf9-GyywYSJAAhOw6mJHo99-rJZgRMrTKRlFxM30s4cWtrCE5jukHFg5ZNcRoCgbvw_wcB&utm_expid=294858-522.aZtt_DDaSoqYDbJ7QOV26A.0&utm_referrer=https://www.google.rs/
upwork.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get off your ass.

freelancer.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwq5LHBRCN0YLf9-GyywYSJAAhOw6mJHo99-rJZgRMrTKRlFxM30s4cWtrCE5jukHFg5ZNcRoCgbvw_wcB&utm_expid=294858-522.aZtt_DDaSoqYDbJ7QOV26A.0&utm_referrer=https://www.google.rs/

upwork.com/

Why would you want one? You want to be a slave?

You need prior work experience to get a job

Try a firm handshake.

go to a staffing company
i had an interview with one today and i start working Monday, installing Smartboards/computers/etc for the school district

That's not how jobs are created. It's part of the process, but telling somebody getting a job is simply getting off your ass is like telling a rocket scientist "Just make it go fast"

go in bathroom and make a hole in the wall then suck dick through this wall

try going to school for something, not even college. It can be a trade even, it may not be the job you necessarily want to work for the rest of your life, but it's a good starting point and can not only make you a lot of money but open your eyes to many other fields. Good luck on your endeavors OP.

public bathroom (toilet) of course

send mikarosello pics on snapchat.
1$ for each snap. Paypal needed

Fill out an application and wait for the to call

suck some dick... it always works

Thanks Anons

I was thinking of working at CVS or Mall near me.

if nothing works at least you have experience in sucking dicks...

that's a good advice

This is so fucking close to being the truth. Coming out of college was brutal for the first few months.
>entry level position, apply now!
>must have 2+ years experience in X industry
Every single time.

Do you have education like a bachelor degree in CS? Or you have experience like a software engineer? If you will answer NO, I can give advice search job like a mover or cashier for MD/KFC/BK. Good luck!

Sure! I will have interview today too and MAYBE I will start working like a software engineer.