What do you think that happened?

What do you think that happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8xLLr1yIFU
flickr.com/photos/enuma1811/page1
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers

I think of happened was not having not fun!
But I have much fun on my channel please like and sub!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8xLLr1yIFU

Killing niggers?

Where they camped made it so when the wind blew, it made a noise at a frequency that is unsettling to humans. They freaked out and died
of hypothermia.

niggers

>flickr.com/photos/enuma1811/page1
snow?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI
LEMMiNO is great. Subscribe !!!

So... They just ran out of the tent nude because they heard a weird noise?

Probably the most likely.

I really believe all the damage and their deaths was by their own hands, the only weird thing was the people who's bones were smashed to dust without really any outside physical damage.

The one guys skull comes to mind.

But in the end, it would appear they lost their minds and all but one or two definitely showed signs of and died due to hypothermia.

schpadoinkel

This one and the one with the farm murders in germany really messes with my head

they did not loose their minds, they managed to light a fire , and used the clothes of their dead friends, so they were pretty lucid. something made them leave the tent, and prevented them to come back to get their stuff.

the whole area is scattered with metallic debris, i bet they saw something the gov didn't want them to see.

The sky is blue and all the leaves are green!

Some cuck that worked in a reactor got his coke mixed in the snow, then he freaked out and everyone died

But that doesn't explain the subsequent and very extensive search and investigation that followed.

Then again, being in 1950's Russia I'm more ready to just say "Da gubment did it" than in any other situation.

Infrasounds caused them to freak out, they all took off from the tent. Once they subsided some tried to make it back to the tent and others tried to start a fire.

That doesn't explain the radiation levels though.

Probably the smashed nuke or whatever that composed the metallic debris field.

Nothing supernatural. Go back to

Some stupid fucking vodkaniggers died

My heart's as full as a baked potay-tah!