My dad is bald and according to him he started balding when he was 20 (i'm 18)...

My dad is bald and according to him he started balding when he was 20 (i'm 18). Is there a way to prevent balding in 2 years? Also i'm trying to become a trap so does estrogen stop you from balding? Please help me i'm desperate.

another faggot on Sup Forums

Comes from your mother's side

Estrogen will actually make balding a lot worse. Very low levels of Testosterone has always been thought to cause baldness but there is no solid link.

Super low testosterone levels could also be the reason you think/want to be a female

just become a bald trap.

/thread
Mother's father. Whoever that is, if he's not bald you won't be.

my mom's dad isn't bald

Mentally ill AND bald, wow

>bald trap

Shit, different person but my mom's dad is bald and my father's dad isn't.... I'm fucked

>18
what a coincidence, just old enough to browser 4chin

That's a myth

This isn't true at all. Balding is actually a sign of high testosterone. Balding is a male phenomenon and it's caused male hormones. And the reasons OP wants to be a woman are more than likely just to do with their socialization and not caused by how much or little testosterone or estrogen they produce.

And, OP, idk if hrt stops balding, but you could always wear a wig. Lots of traps do that.

I actually wanted to post something intelligent to the topic but then I realized where I am.
So here is OP in 2 years.

got worried for a bit there. thank you

op u can be baldie and still fuckable :-)))))))))

fucking stop

OP here, I don't think I'll look like that in 2 years. I want to start estrogen soon though

You could try minoxidil.

It prevents the hairline from receding further, it doesn't revert baldness.

OP here. This isn't OP

Holy shit are you ugly. Kill yourself you disgusting faggot

Right. You're probably uglier.

i'm not ugly tbh

you are a myth dubsfag

then post pic faggot

not going to post a photo of myself

Probably because you're a fucking ugly faggot

Okay fine, it is me. I posted and then got scared. My hair is falling out

this isn't OP

I'd fuck that asshole then leave you lying in the gutters where you belong. Instead of being a huge flaming homosexual at least try to be a real mean. You inept fucking child.

i don't really give a fuck about what a random faggot on the internet thinks I look like

The baldness gene is from your moms side does her dad still have hair?

thats a big pile of bullshit

i've done some research and found out that's a myth

I'm sorry guys I'm bipolar. I don't want to post a real picture of me because I'm so ugly and going bald :(

Yeah he does. I think I'm just going to have that follicle transfer surgery with my pubic hair onto my head

not OP