Anyone else have an irrational boner for androgynous/lesbian/shorthaired bitches?

Anyone else have an irrational boner for androgynous/lesbian/shorthaired bitches?

yes. I want to fuck the lesbian right out of them.

This.

Also, hate boners are a thing.

Now, would the goal be just to truly rape the lesbian out of them and somehow subject a dyke to so much dyke that she somehow gets addicted to it, or because she's captured she's just never gonna have the option for lesbian activity ever again?

Gets addicted to it. "Cured" if you will.

Love the image of a lesbian somehow finding her mind being slowly reprogrammed so she starts thinking about cock for seemingly no reason, with it happening more and more often as she gradually starts to daydream about holding a big fat cock in her hands, until she starts to imagine how it might taste.....all while she's horrified at all this happening, and is powerless to keep it from getting worse...

yes, but not butt ugly pigs like this slut

you mean traps?

Sure, if you only want to fuck supermodels pretending to be hipster dykes.

This cumdumpster is immenently fuckable (even if she would never willingly touch a dick, or the man attached to it).

Reverse traps.

Not quite androgynous, but still the kind of girl who would be extra squicked out to know that a bunch of random dudes on the internet want to turn into her into a bukkake centerpiece.

so a woman that looks like a trap?
k gay faggot

Are you this much of a potato?

Love the idea of women like these being forced to dress like this against their will...hyper feminized and humiliated for straight men's pleasure.

Imagine all androgynous/queer women waking up on Easter to find themselves dressed like that bunny but somehow unable to get out of that clothing. Or dressed like a Playboy Bunny, or Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta. Stuck like that for 24 hours....

I'm always amused by the random assholes who wander into threads they don't like just so they can kick and scream like babies.

judy minx she said " im lesbian" in a dp video and i fucking came in seconds

When I was in college, I found that girls who identified as either queer or lesbian where fairly easy to get into bed. As a guy I've fucked 3 butch lesbians in college and a few lipstick lesbians (who are all married to guys now). My experience was that most of these girls where down to fuck, but would never admit it to their friends if they took a cock. I fooled around with one lesbian for 6 months who swore up and down that she was gay. When I asked her why she would sleep with me when I'm a guy, she said "but I don't see you as a guy. I see you as Chris". Now, I'm a fairly masculine guy, so it would be impossible for a girl to think of me as anything else. So I think the whole lesbian thing is a bit like a culture, where girls don't date outside their own, but a few are sure down for fucking guys if they can get away with it.

Fun to imagine lesbians succumbing to their biological destiny, even if it's just for fun or profit on camera.

Your boner's not irrational, the reason is because you find them attractive.

Yeah, in university I knew a few lesbians who would fuck guys from time to time, but refused to identify as bi. They are afraid of being ostracized by their gay friends.

So how would anons cure this dyke of her lesbianisn?

fuck yeah nigga

what did he mean by this ?

>ashly
low taste, my man

Goddamn yes

You crazy?

Imagine those big brown puppydog eyes staring up at you as those lips are hate-wrapped around your cock and that tangle of black curls tickling your belly.

Yep

Is she a dyke or not? Can't tell if it's an act.

It would involve rope, paddles, and teasing. You break her down to the point where she begs for it.

300 hours of non-stop rape by a stadium full of men.

She seems small enough that it wouldn't be difficult to wrangle into whatever situation it is you have in mind that I wouldn't mind hearing moar of.

post'em with their names pls... it's for a study

I'm sure most of it is an act - she's dated only guys as far as I've ever heard - but I also wouldn't be surprised if she isn't at least a little queer for the ladies for reals.

What shoes are those ?

She wouldn't survive past the 50th guy, but it would be worth seeing how you keep a stadium full of men calm when there's up to a 300 hour wait to fuck one tiny lesbian strapped naked to a rape table in the middle of the field.

Any more of this? This shit is good.

Easy. Simpsons Marathon. With complementary popcorn and Mr. Pibb.

tomboys ftw

Either scenario is worth happening if she ends up getting profoundly knocked up.

Few things are hotter than a feminist lesbian being knocked up against her will and unable to do anything with her rapist's baby but succumb to her biological destiny and become an unwilling breeding vat, complete with a round belly that's almost bigger than she is and tiny teats growing puffy and raw with hot fresh mother's milk.

This is true.

That's one fucking ugly genetic mishap. Get your brain checked.

I always wonder how women like these would fare when this shit gets reposted:

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a fresh load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

This isn't a wwyd thread, but in short you basically keep her body in a constant state of arousal, punish her whenever she argues or resists, and reward her when she's a good girl. You keep this up long enough and she'll break and do whatever she needs to do to avoid punishment and get reward.

There would be male slave milking farms where men are kept in captivity and painfully milked to the point of exhaustion and discarded once they've damaged their balls past the point of production.

That wouldn't work since the semen needs to be fresh from the tap. At the most you could have small batches of women brought to the farm to lap up some fresh semen direct from the source, but that wouldn't fix the larger problem.

Also, seeing as how men have always had the sociopolitical upper hand over women (and how this would kick the legs from beneath women as they are now), it's unlikely that men would end up being controlled by women as a result of all this happening.

It'd just be easier to let most women end up becoming pets and livestock - or at least most of the lesbians and feminists.

naw, i'd hit that shit

What would the end state be for her, then? Just a well-trained pet?

Or a free woman brainwashed to be a loving, servile wife?

anyone claims they who wouldn't spank that ass is lying to themselves

stop i can only get so hard

She's currently dating a chick so she's at least bi

One leads into the other. Over time she'll convince herself that being subservient is not only what she needs to do, but what she wants to do. You just need to reinforce that kind of thinking. Turning her into a baby factory should certainly help.

No shit? Who is she dating?

This dyke hipster bitch pregnant and naked but flipping pancakes and serving coffee would be weirdly hot.

What would her new pet/wife name be?

Nobody famous, she just mentioned having a girlfriend offhand on twitter

She's been bi/pan since like 2009 or whatever actually, she just prefers guys

Actually a fantasy of mine. Make friends with a cute lesbian who's never had dick and then she comes to me saying she wants to try it.

Depends on what her original name was. Ideally you just make a more feminized version out of it. It could be as simple as dropping her nickname and using her real name.

To make a suggestion though, let her have a pink apron (nothing underneath). It adds femininity without denying you access to anything you want.

A friend of mine actually had this happen to him

I am supremely jealous of him and will be forever

I think her name is Dylan. Hard to feminise that.

Maybe just give a humiliating new pet name.

Even more fun to imagine breaking Ashly and her girlfriend into sucking cock, then!

I sometimes like to imagine lesbians turning into puppygirls (or other animal girls) so their new animal instincts to breed go to war with their gay human instincts and cause all sorts of humiliation for them, and all sorts of fun for the guys around them.

my very specific fantasy is that either tegan or sara quin's girlfriend want their birthday present to be their partner fucking a guy for the first time while they watch and masturbate to it.

the idea of either tegan or sara being coerced into taking a hard cock and pretending to enjoy it while secretly hating it makes me fucking diamonds

How about Bunny?

That could be cute, and would be a cute excuse to sometimes dress her up as or

There was a guy on ImageFap named "DaddyDykeLover" who did fucking 10/10 top tier content about blackmailing lesbians into sucking dick and stuff, but he got account deleted or wiped everything a few days ago. Hopefully he comes back.

Thanks. I think it works with her look / build, and it's a slightly subtle nod to what use she's going to be put to.

I would play her mud whistle like a john philip sousa.

thats gay

not another watsonfag thread, please!

This is my girl. Won't dump pics unless she leaves me.

Ever fuck her face?

>that black lipstick

wew lad

please tell me she has it on when she sucks you

That slim body would look good wearing nothing but Playboy bunny and collars, and with a bunny tail glued to that naked ass, though she would look cute wearing nothing but the pink apron when not preggo.

Maybe put on the bunny gear when it's time to be bred?

In a perfect world she would be able to be reliably knocked up with whole litters of offspring, bear actual animal offspring, or be able to go through a whole 9-month pregnancy in a single months so she could be turned into a true baby factory...

I have a few more tasteful ones if anyone is interested.

A million yesses

Could also force her to dress like Judy Hopps on occasion and lay eggs for Easter.

as long as they don't also have your gross man feet in them then sure

This reminds me of a few weeks ago I was at a party at a bar after an industry conference and was talking to this cute chick with short hair and the best ass. I asked her to meet me for drinks later and she did, but it turns out she was gay. She was cool to hang out with, but my dick was diamonds the whole time thinking about wrecking that ass.

We longboard occasionally. She's really good to me though. Like I said if she ever leaves I've got shit tons to dump.

My bad bro

>Anyone else have an irrational boner for androgynous/lesbian/shorthaired bitches?

No. Only as far as fucking them and having them turn into panting, sweating, gasping clawing fuck toys, no longer yakkity "Feminists".

Been there so many times

Me hitting on women who are gay (or pre-op female to males) is basically a joke with my friends now

this is guy, dude. kys

This, plus lesbians get cock crazy when their biological clock ticks

The time for her to be bred is all the time imo, but there's nothing wrong with putting her in different outfits. From apron and bunny outfit to sundresses to skirts with stockings. As long as it's feminine, it's fair game.

Biology is unfortunate, but luckily all of the holes are still available.

And that's as naked as she's getting for now unless tonight I can convince her to give you guys a show. She'll be off work soon.