Did acid about 12 hours ago and i haven't slept yet

did acid about 12 hours ago and i haven't slept yet.

should i expect weird dreams/ Anything you fucks want to ask about a $15, Six Hour long journey, Ask away

DRUGS GEN THREAD

Shameless self bump

What kind of faggot does acid.

You'll find it hard to sleep for at least another 24 hours it makes the brain too active. I never had weird dreams that I recall, but you can expect weird ass visions every time you close your eyes when trying sleep. Can you see what look like tree branches frantically movong about when you close your eyes?

Where did you buy acid from? I want acid.

fucking normie fucks
do heroin like real men

LSD is in a league of it's owm, it's not comparable to opiates. We're talking completely altered consciousness that's impossible to describe. Everyone should take LSD at least once in their lives, when the trip ends you feel so damn small.

"branches" i felt the nerves in my head jumping from thought to thought.

"no"

"REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Spiritual breakdown with a lot of tears. its's good to have gotten a chance.

I've done LSD before.
I know what it's like. No need to give me a lesson on it.

>Spiritual breakdown with a lot of tears. its's good to have gotten a chance.

You took a decent sized dose then? I haven't done breakthrough doses of LCD as I don't think it holds the same body and mind appeal as other psychedelics.

I would highly recommend psilocybin, and perhaps to an even larger extent mescaline if you are looking for more profund experiences. Mescaline is a very nature inclined substance, and can really infuse a new value of the world into you.

what was your experience into your new perspective?

a little bigger than usual, and as my first time tripping i didn't have any questions to get a breakthrough off of. ~1.5

i need to... i would say ease in but i feel like hour i spent crying over the majesty of the world prepared me for that.

I found I became more of an asshole after my first few trips.
Never have been the same.

Did you at least find yourself?

smoke some weed

2 steps ahead of you, my traveling companion and i had a bowl after we had "Came Down"

Mes is so hard to come across though, at least in my experience.

I ate 2 table spoons of this cannabutter. It was just made last night. Pic related. How fucked am i? Its my first time trying it

I have some 1mg retarded xanax pills.
p&u 59 is written on them.
How long is the duration or should I chew them ?

Depends on the batch, ya dingus. You may feel like you're dying, or you might just have a really great time. Either way, Check'd.

2 bowls, instantly, over a small creep, have fun kiddo

no idea bout xanny bruh

Any tips on acid. Doing it for the first time.
It okay if mixed with 420?