Why not one told me that the "cash me ousside" girl has some 10/10 tits on her?

why not one told me that the "cash me ousside" girl has some 10/10 tits on her?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikifame.org/wiki/Danielle-Bregoli
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First off, 'why not one told me'? Nice English.
Secondly, that's a tight top and a push-up bra; any girl can jack her tits up to her eyesockets.

Because no one cares about the cash-me-ousside girl and certainly no one cares about you.

you know there are other languagues, right?

fuck off

you cared enough to leave a comment, pal

Moar cash me tits

She wears a push up bra. Not a big deal really, she's got nice tits but the fact that she wants to act like a hood nigger is a fucking turn off.

I care about my comments, yes.

she streamed some lewd content but nothing more really. i'll bet is all we're gonna get

Has she done any nudes yet?

not really. she's 14 though

Well maybe because she's a minor

like that was a problem to some guys around here

That's why the pedos love her.

i believe the term is ephebophiles?

Technically that's why pedos don't love her, they don't usually like tits, they want them flat, concave if possible.

How old is she now?

hebephile

I fucking keked

she's 13 bruh

Too old

Its all the same really and truly.

we've been telling you for the past few months dude

she is 19

So no new lewds huh?

No shes not she was 13 at the time the ep aired in 2009 retard

Shes like about to turn 14 or something. Who the fuck thinks shes 19

I still don't know what the fuck you're trying to say.

actually no. thats why they have different names...they're different.

I think you need to reevaluate what you think 'care' means

it was in 2011

Even if her tits are perfect, that fucking wigger shit she puts on make my dick retract into itself like a frightened turtle. Fuck that dopey cunt. I hope she gets killed by a gaggle of niggers.

>pic related

Sept 2016

So shes still over 18 which is the point im trying to make

I'm sorry we neglected to personally inform you.

it was aired in 2011, uploaded in 2016 to dr phil's youtube

Too old.

wikifame.org/wiki/Danielle-Bregoli

So she just happens to look perfectly the same from that many years apart. I think we have some mandella effect here.

most of the internet thinks that she is 13 now just because her video was uploaded to youtube in 2016. she already said in several of her streams that she is 19

>cash me ousside

She did exactly that
She made 29 million dollars off this already....

not the same user

but you need to reevaluate what "not caring" means cause like that faggot said, you cared enough to respond. don't try to change meanings to fit your standards you major queer

Good for her. Poverty sucks. Now she needs to surround herself with financially literate people so she can have fun for the rest of her life.

She's on /b and we want nudes, therefor she's of age, now screw off n00b.

Thank god, at least some non-virgins here...

Literally fucking who? And there are plenty of other tits online. Do the world a favour and kill yourself

X-Ray?

FAKE NEWS.

I would have said yes sir if you got 22222 but ya didnt. Instead i can smell the fat, virgin cheeto fingered mess thats behind that screen. Bet you have a hard time going outside. Neckbeard beta

I feel like I remember seeing her way before 2016.

No, it aired in september 2016.
you're perving over a 13-14 yo girl. Own it.

Id motorboat those tits and pay her for the pleasure.

Hey! I do not eat cheetos!

Post moar of her ass

There is nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to a biological woman with tits and pubic hair. Thanks evolution.

This girl is a fucking tool. Her allows her to have a strip pole in her bedroom. They win at life.

10/10

I know someone on here has a cache of pictures and videos saved somewhere

She acts like shes a cholo shes a tool.

Fuckin 10/10, moar plz

SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES! SHES 14 PEDOPHILES!

Pretty sure she's only one person

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia learn your shit

So you're saying I shouldn't motorboat her tits?
Have you no sense of fun and joy?

Pedophiles want to fuck prepubescent kids. She has massive tits. Not pedophilia. That being said, it's weird that people want to fuck 14 year olds.

Not that weird really. Barely 100-200 years ago girls where getting married at 11-12.

I hope you both die in a 14 year old birthday cake fire.

Fuck yea it's weird, SHE'S FUCKING 14. I won't lie, i found her attractive at first, but the second i found out she's 14, i lost all attraction to her. If you still want to fuck her even after finding out her age, your a fucking pedo.

underrated post

Thanks feminism.

Just kidding, feminism is great.

Kek

Doesn't matter, her face is a fucking wreck and she's pretty fucking dumb.

You can't even use the proper iteration of your vs. you're. Get the fuck off my Sup Forums normie.

i guess its your lucky day cuz she is really 19

/thread

Yeah, but there wasn't much expected of women 100 to 200 years ago. All they had to do was rudimentary cooking and the house chores. Women need to be more now. I work with a 17 year old who has a great work ethic and is stunningly pretty...until she opens her mouth. All sexual attraction leaves at that point.

Fuck off pedo.

No, she's 14.

I don't want to fuck her, but you're kind of a douche. Take your sjw self and leave Sup Forums. It really isn't the place for you.

So, your biological sexual attraction to someone is dependant on contemporary social mores? If you grew up in a community of gays, would you be gay?

top kek

Apparently someone hacked her snapchat and shit and is trying to sell her nudes

never have i seen a faggot so much beta as you

thats cp, and that is not her

A number that means literally nothing changed your attraction to her? Sounds like you're trying to fit in with the "regular" people, right? Give me a fucking break. I hate this stigma that pedophiles are horrible people. The only issue that comes into play is when pedophiles take action and fuck little kids. Apparently it hurts them mentally and physically (not sure how much, i'm sure normies dramatize it) but still.

M O R E

fake

Fake. Nigger nails aren't present on half those pictures.

He's going to need tor and a bitcoin wallet then.

This pleases me. Will save with the force of 10,000 suns.

shes only hot because she is young, look at her mother, this bitch is gonna age like SHIT
also she looks like her dad

fagt

Is this real?

IF THAT 'S HER MOM- SHE HOT

she has had so many miles of dick, impossible for it to be pizza

To be fair, that's definitely the same mirror as in her bedroom.

That's not her mom. It may be her step-mom. But I'd fuck that blonde bitch like there was no tomorrow.

LOOK HOW DEFEATED THAT PIG DAD OR HERS IS

I'd be willing to bet good money that the "hacker" is herself.