•are you balding?
•are you afraid?

>Canada
>Yes
>Yes

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/
omicsonline.org/detumescence-therapy-of-human-scalp-for-natural-hair-regrowth-2155-9554.1000138.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have a somewhat smaller bald spot

but I don't really care

Canada
No, I'm not a subhuman.
No, I'm not a subhuman.

no

Reminder that if you are not balding, you are not white.

Wtf im not white now

Russia
Yes
No i can cure it

Argentina
Yes
Yes

#WhitePeopleProblems

Is mine that huge user? My family says it's nothing and I'm not balding but the picture evidence says otherwise.

Very well. Then I'm not white. My hair is my capital.

Flag
No
Not at all, my grandparents all have full heads of hair

Chile
Yes
Absolutely I'm 20
had to cut it short because of how bad it is

its pretty clear you're balding

just accept it breh

There is a cure for baldness, it's just that you can't profit from it, so you haven't heard of it.

They'd rather sell you DHT blockers, when the cause of baldness isn't EXCESS DHT, but BUILDUP of DHT in the scalp.

And there's no topical cream to get rid of it, it involves self-hygiene.

Aside from widow's peaks and stuff like that, hair loss is 100% hygiene.

I bet your scalp is itchy as fuck and you've had long hair for most of your life you greasy fuck.

kazakhbro speaks the truth, praise tengri

hairlets, when will they learn

Fuck now that i took a pic It looks even worse
HELP!

1.Argenturd
2.Yes
3.Nah,I stopped giving a fuck long time ago.

I hope that isn't ironic. You need to massage your scalp and get rid of excess sebum buildup in the pores, which contain the DHT.
TL;DR:
jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/
Scientific Proofs:
omicsonline.org/detumescence-therapy-of-human-scalp-for-natural-hair-regrowth-2155-9554.1000138.pdf

It takes a fucking long time of daily scalp massage, but it works. But you have to really fucking knead that scalp and because of the way the hair growth cycles work even after you've gotten rid of the dht, the hair sleeps for 6 months.

After a while of doing the massage, expect, thin, weak strands of hair to start falling off, shitloads of dandruff as your scalp starts shedding and an excessively oily scalp as your pores clean themselves.

Wash hair with HOT water to loosen up the skin, then do massage.

yo if this is true I will praise Tengri for ever

I've had long hair for most of my life and being a NEET, I was a greasy fuck.
My hairstyle was split in the middle, and that was the exact spot that I didn't brush for like 5 years.
When I shaved my hair short for the first time, I could see a literal ridge of thickened, hard skin along where my hair used to split.
And all of the hair loss was along that ridge.

Easy way to test if you have thickened scalp due to sebum buildup:
Press down with your mid-finger knuckles on your skull bone somewhere on the side of the head. It's kinda painful, right.
Now do the same to the spot where you have hair loss. If you don't feel as much pain and your knuckle is being cushioned like there's a pillow under your skin, then you have excess sebum.

>Italy
No
No because I'm a grill

OP here, I did that knuckle thing on the crown of my head and I hurt myself. Either I'm not really balding because of your logic or you're just a fag.

Btw, my hair isn't that long (it barely goes beneath the shoulders. Also sometimes my hair is greasy but that's if i neglect to take a bath after 3 days.