ITT: you're at the bar ordering your favorite drink. What do you order...

ITT: you're at the bar ordering your favorite drink. What do you order? Others make hasty judgements about who we are as people, granted only the knowledge of our favorite drink.

I'll start: Stolichnaya vodka, neat. With a water.

Pic unrelated tits for Satan

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12684200
mediafire.com/file/62vex8n8j8cowi2/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PBR

beer, stout or amber usually

I'll take an old fashion with Bulleit bourbon

25 year old still drinking like a teenager but trying to do it in a more grown up way.

Double rum & coke.

Ipa

Salt of the earth guy or poorfag.

Kid, you really need to grow up.
You come here daily attempting to trash a newly-elected President out of your massive butthurt in chosing a loser and having lost, somehow under some notion that you are ever going to change anyone's mind. Just like your brainwashed libtard Master Soros-whipped peanut brain can't comprehend anything other than what you've been spoon fed for years and sees everything through that prism of delusion, perhaps you can comprehend how futile (if not retarded) one of your opponent's advocates might appear to you coming here daily regurgitating the same stale shit that will never do anything but polarize you further.

You are one sad and pathetic mother-fucker to come here on the asshole of the internet every fucking day and post your mindless propaganda.

Find a noose somewhere. Hang it high. Insert neck and gimme your best Michael Jordan impression. With any luck you'll snap your fucking pinhead clear off so the rats will have something to eat tonight in whatever shithole you crawl in.

Yungling and a shot (usually Irish whiskey)

You're uncle touched you in your no no place that one time when you were a kid

Either poor redneck or failing college student
You choose only microbrews to set yourself as distinguished

Mccallan 15 on the rocks.

Crippling alcoholic

Long island ice tea.

Godfather

No junk

Hows college goin

Whatever the cheapest shot of whiskey they have is

Either that or a pint of Sapporo or some random on-top local brews

>im white trash and i'm in trouble

With a side of cock?

Trump so easy way manipulate look nicer than he is. I simply know any good point of trump.

You either really like beer or you're a fucking hipster with stretched ears and a stupid fave tattoo

GIMME AN OLD FASHUN

The fuck outta here, Don

"I'll have your cheapest beer" which is normally a Hams or PBR or Busch. Sometimes I get a Nitro milk stout or a white russian

strawpoll.me/12684200

tall jack and coke

jack and coke

If I ever got accused of rape and ended up doing time, once I got out, I would methodically figure out a way to kill the bitch. Then I would put a video out there (YouTube, dailymotion, vimeo, FB, wherever, multiple platforms) confessing to the murder, and explaining that I was innocent of the rape. Then I would go to the police and turn myself in. I would make sure the video, possible interviews with the reporters, and whoever or whatever else, my message would be clear: I would rather resort to murder, confess to it, and do time or face execution for something I actually did, than to live with the stigma of a rape I didn't commit.
I know there would always be those who would think I committed the rape, but more people would hopefully see the truth than not.
Also, it would remove the ruiner from society so she couldn't fuck up anyone else's life.

Guess I've given maybe a little too much thought to this. kek

Poor white trash

Wild Turkey on the rocks. Straight.

An entire bottle of Malibu straight from the bottle to get the night started.

Ya know one dem Chinese cartoons where they's kung fu fightin' and shit, and one gets hit with some super alien robot punch and he goes flying backwards and smashes through like 27 mountains and shit just one after the other like BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!
And like it don't kill him, but now there's like a whole shitload of mountains with holes in 'em and shit?
Erry one dem mountains was a chance for you to get laid with this girl, and you just smashed right through em all in one shot.
Worst part is... you punched yourself.

Carbonated Water

Adding 'straight' wasn't necessary

MD20/20

Whiskey sour using eagle rare

Steal it from your parents liquor cabinet?

Wanna be rapper

I met a girl at a goth club last week. She wasn't one of those disobedient avocado body type "real women" but had a slim waist and hips, broad shoulders, and a wide jawline and huge round tits. I guess basically 7 or 8/10.
She had a deep smoky voice and asked if we could go back to my place. When we got to my bed, she punched me in the face (she was strong too) then knocked me down on the bed.
She pulled down her pants (not far enough for me to see her puss tho) and shit on my chest then just walked out the front door.

I *think* that means we had sex.

beer

henessey

Hot

We got tap and bottle, whatd'ya have?

Coalition forces advanced on insurgent strongholds today. Heavy casualties were sustained during an ambush in the holy city. Insurgent forces were finally suppressed, but at high cost.
More tea?

My man! Start it off right

*Got em

the fact that you call it an old "fashion" instead of it's actual name, "fashioned" and order it with bourbon instead of rye, makes me believe you're a complete neckbeard.

Captain n coke for me.

>Drinking whiskey as a shot
Learn to enjoy instead

It stands alone well too. How do you drink it?

Crown and ginger make it a double

Fuzzy Navel.

oh and also that you specified Bulleit, the most entry-level of "top shelf" whiskeys.

bottle

The bottle and a mustard glass

schooner of vb
>very best

middle school isnt out yet go back to class

>This is a 108 year-old, oak barrel-aged sipping whiskey.

Oh yeah? Watch this. CLANG!

Gimme another, and I'll "sip" that one too. And another, and another...

It's genuinely what I used to do when I was about 16/17, just starting college, so you're not too far off.

I'm just interested to see the snap judgements.

Hilarious.

Blondes, whites, red, ipa, and black

What'd'ya have

Lager - Pint of Tuborg.
Spirits/Rum - Kraken or Captain Morgan spiced gold.

I'll take one water please.

Irish Coffee.

Favorite drink?
Ardbeg.
Go to in a bar?
Bombay Saphire G&T

1997 called...

grats on the new marriage

I'm not too experienced with Eagle Rare I just knew it was made by Buffalo Trace which has some top tier shit

Negroni

Characteristically flavorless- the drink and recipient of said drink have much in common

Never got her number. Gave her move but she hasn't called back. :-/

this is what I drink in winter

Can anyone give me a hand with the ladder downstairs real quick?

*mine

Sorry, new phone. I think she has my old one.

Angry orchard cause I hate the way beer tastes

Or a fruit drink like margarita. And yes I'm a male with a girlfriend. So fuck the "shit tasting beer is for manly men" faggots

If I was in a bar that served Mad Dog I would leave. The fuck kind of demographic are they trying to bring in, hobos?

gin and tonic with lime, probably hendricks or sapphire unless they have something better or local

gross dude

Recovering alcoholic, still attending AA meetings, at the bar with the woman, she still drinks and i hate my life but this is my life, i can get used to be a boring old man who drinks water while my wife linguistically whores herself out to the local biker gang, no im not a cuck but damn wouldnt it be hot if my wife got fucked by a gang of beefy biker dudes still wearing shirts and passing the woman around like a rag doll needing stuffing

>Deschutes - Pacific Wonderland

If Margaritas are gay, then I don't wanna be straight!

Does your girlfriend have a dick?

purple haze martini with the cranberry juice added to the glass after everything else

double shot of Wild Turkey

Amaretto sour.

How exactly does one go about sucking those nipples with those piercings in?

don't drink shit tasting beer then, faggot, drink good beer.

Philistine

>How exactly does one go about sucking those nipples with those piercings in?
You suck on the whole areola and flick at the nipple with your tongue like it's a small, feminine penis.

My roommate in college was this guy. He was also the guy who hated that i smoked pot daily, stayed in his room all day absorbed into cartoons, reddit, tumblr and in general closet faggotry.

When i told him i was dropping acid with my girlfriend this upcoming weekend he got real silent, like he saw a ghost. He knew he would get to listen to me fuck the shit out of her, listening to her squeal down the hall, kinda liking it and hating himsef for liking it, never mentioning to me that he knew my dick was 8 inches long and that given the opportunity he would suck my dick and let me fuck his boi pucci

Not saying you're that guy, but you probably are

That's how I got turned onto it, a buddy of mine got me a bottle because of my liking buffalo trace. I know it probably discredits myself but what do you think about Jameson? It's not the best, but for price it holds up pretty damn well

In my state (WA) a Mac & Jack, always.

Sooo... I'll just leave this here

mediafire.com/file/62vex8n8j8cowi2/Sup Forums_on_fire_deluxe.zip

I am a fan of Jameson. Sure there are better things out there but being in college and finding decent and cheap whiskey is hard to come by

same

I'm not like a beer connoisseur I just like the taste and they're often one of the stronger beers on tap. I don't go to a bar to get bottle or canned beer. No tattoos or stretched lobes, do have a septum piercing though

Redbull Vodka!

Whatever beer looks interesting to me at the time, or a double of whatever whiskey looks good.

Op here i wouldnt suck those nipples. I would chew on them. Bite. With teeth. If she so much as complains that "it hurts", "user stop" id backhand her so fast she wouldnt be able to whimper. Pure terror. Feel the pain slut. I know you like it.

What kind of satan slut gets piercings but doesnt like pain? The more she struggles the better, i like a fighter

You're trying to beat your cocaine addiction

I don't drink

"I'm in the club on a fake and I don't want the order to giveaway that I am underage"

7&7 and a shot of well whiskey