Sick of being gay. Should I try conversion therapy? Has any of you tried it? Does it work?

Sick of being gay. Should I try conversion therapy? Has any of you tried it? Does it work?

Just switch to traps. Traps aren't gay

get off Sup Forums
But if this isn't a meme you can't change who you are but if you don't like liking men just hide it and fuck women
what 70% of the population does anyways
don't spend money on something you dont need
you dont want to get made fun of just date a girl and if you get the desire for gay shit masturbate or play with your butt or go fuck a dude
but thats if you wanna be a cuck and hide who you are
Just be cool wit yoself my dude

They're even worse. They don't look feminine at all, I don't want to date a disgusting square-jawed tranny.

Don't listen to user 1. Try gay conversion only after you've seriously tried to convince yourself there's nothing redeeming about a gay relationship and there should be no pleasure derived from a member of the same sex.

Sure thing faggot

>if you don't like liking men just hide it and fuck women
I can fuck women but I still like cute boys. I want to get rid of those feelings.

>if you get the desire for gay shit masturbate or play with your but
I already do that and it makes me sad after cuming.

i beat the shit out of 2 gay kids in my high school told them to stop being gay (threatened tho kill their whole family when they were laying on the groups all busted up). they "broke up" started to dress normal and stopped acting like a fag

Where are they now? Do they date girls?

Consider it your guilty pleasure then my guy
And if you want to hide the fact you think guys are cute because you want to be on some "men must like women " shit then around your girl just hide it
And then one time if yall get drunk and she ever brings up a three way "she probably will" and wants to get a guy involved aye there you go

This guy's dad also touches him at night so he imagines stuff that he wish he could do in his high school ( because he's obvi still in school) because he loves men and doesn't want to accept it like OP

If you're being bullied or harrased for being gay and you're still in school don't try to change who you are. After you're an adult that stuff really starts to die down. Try and make friends who are accepting of who you are on the internet or in person. And just remember stuff like this doesn't last forever try and move to a more progressive city after school or if you are an adult try it now
example
anywhere in california
austin tx
portland OR
Seattle
New york
democratic states TBH

I've known 3 gay men in my life. Each and every one of those faggots fooled around with women when they were hammered.

Being queer is a choice. Whether a childhood event or simply a life style (single mother raised with no alpha male around) being gay is a result of a flawed up bringing. It is un natural. Humans cannot breed with the same sex. Since that is one of our only reasons to exsist it makes sense to attempt to be straight

Also go out to a gay club if you're old enough and try to meet someone
They will definetly accept you for who you are.
Just try to understand the fact that while it is a choice for many for many its the way they are born
If you are capable of choosing to like both genders then hey go for it if that will make you truly happy

You've only met 3 gay people?

conversion therapy doesn't work. if you are able to have sex with a girl you are bi. but you never stop liking guys. what about being gay makes you think being straight would change?

So you choose to like women , but you also get turned on by men?
That's what it means for it to be a choice honey

you've known 3 bi men. being gay means you can't be with girls r tard

I come from a relatively small town. 3 that were openly queer. All 3 had either been molested or had no male roll model as a child.

wish I could be gay

women are seriously the worst thing on this planet

No fuck stick. I am hard wired to like women because I can biologically breed with women. You aren't hard wired to breed with a man because no matter how much you faggots want to think it, all the ass fucking in the world won't allow you to reproduce

I come from a small conservative town of 4000 people.
I've met like at least 7 gay guys and i'm friends with 4 of them.
And what this person said They were bi
straight up gay men when hammered hit on straight guys not women
Most people with pasts like that do stuff for attention but it has little to dow ith their sexuality

Nice trips

And no. According to these 3 fudge packers they are 100% gay. Unless they are so hammered they are incapable of making rational decisions. Then apparently they become bi

So your sample size is from a bunch of inbred faggots? Good reasoning.. Faggot

Lesbians are okay tho right

You make it sound easy but it's hard to live with yourself when you don't want those gay feelings.

Yeah you can't breed , but you can cum from the stimulation so it's not weird.
Animals fuck their own gender as well

Why don't you want to have the feelings?

then they lie to themselves, they may have a male preference but as a gay man drunk or sober i have never once hit on girls. can't get it up for girls, never have and never will. personally i would like to be bi because i would like a normal family but i can't. btw thats the hardest thing a gay man has to accept. never having a family of his own.

Go to church.

What the fuck dd you say about Shrek? When I was disabled in the hospital with lung cancer and tumor cancer and brain cancer, I watched the entire Shrek trilogy plus holiday specials. When my parents left me to God because medicine was a scam, Shrek came by and gave me his oniony warmth. There was no one in my life, and he filled my butt with his love. What the fuck has Barry Bee done? He stole some bitch from a yogurtfag in hopes of being able to sue humanity for extracting his semen for profit. Why the hell can't they take bee semen?! They never say why, only that "it's wrong." Anyone who likes that movie is a fucking disgrace, nothing more to it. I hope that you get run over by a bus full of mexicans so that they rape you in the afterlife. Once your body is nothing but a rag doll full of tacos, I shall burn your corpse the grave so that you will never feel peace. You shall die alone by yourself in a den. You shall never love, I will be there. You will never sleep, I will be there. YOU WILL DIE, AND I WILL LAUGH.

Faggots calling others faggot. Nice work

>faggot

Just make an effort to curb any gay urges. They will go away.

When I was 14, the thought of letting a guy fuck me turned me on a lot. I'd do exactly what you did: play with my ass, jerk off, cum, then feel like absolute shit.

I asked myself why I felt bad. The answer was surprisingly simple: "I do not want to be gay. Though I fantasize about it, I don't like it."

And then I realize that a normal guy WILL go through similar thoughts. Doesn't mean they're gay.

Don't let these disgusting, degenerate faggots tell you that you're gay. You're not. Find a guy cute? You're entitled to that. Explore your opinion in your mind to the point where you find yourself in an orgasm, and unhappy.

At that moment you'll realize that the faggot brainwashing needs to stop. Your urges for men go away as you grow up and mature.

I don't know, don't like it, most gay people disgust me. And I don't want people to see me as gay.

I don't know how it feels to be uncomfortable about my interest but it's the surgeon general's opinion that conversion therapy has little to no effect

Know a Christian Guy who left behind faggotry. 15 years later he still fights with his urges. He's married, has kids, loves his wife and prays and does his Christian duty, but he's fighting every day with those sins. Know another bloke who was a cocksman when he was younger, then he became a Christian. For him, it's just as hard and so much so that he literally has to either run away or look at something else when his eyes draws to attractive women. It's not easy but they're fighting the fine fight. Happily in both instances making love to their wives helps them curb the need to breed.

>But if this isn't a meme you can't change who you are but if you don't like liking men just hide it and fuck women
>what 70% of the population does anyways

Honestly, I've always thought 3DPD was disgusting, mainly due to 3D women menstruating and having body hair. I've always said I find women vile and have no interest in them - nobody really cares, except to maybe tease me once or twice which stops as soon as they realise that you're not going to respond to it. Just do whatever, if you're a faggot then I don't think anyone who isn't a massive Christfag would give a shit.

You kinda make me feel better, user. Thank you.

Dude, first step... GET OFF OF Sup Forums. Now.
You will immediately be less of a fag when you close your laptop on this shit.