I want to kill somebody Sup Forums. I want to know the experience of not being a fucking bitch all the time...

I want to kill somebody Sup Forums. I want to know the experience of not being a fucking bitch all the time. Have you ever killed someone that you really hate randomly besides black niggers? Pic unrelated.

stop being an edgy cunt

you're more of a bitch if you have a destructive autistic fit instead of dealing with your mental problems

1. Get a gun.
2. ???
3. Get raped in prison.

Kill George Soros OP.

stop the hate

Kill yourself then you will be fullfilled

Kid, you really need to grow up.
You come here daily attempting to trash a newly-elected President out of your massive butthurt in chosing a loser and having lost, somehow under some notion that you are ever going to change anyone's mind. Just like your brainwashed libtard Master Soros-whipped peanut brain can't comprehend anything other than what you've been spoon fed for years and sees everything through that prism of delusion, perhaps you can comprehend how futile (if not retarded) one of your opponent's advocates might appear to you coming here daily regurgitating the same stale shit that will never do anything but polarize you further.

You are one sad and pathetic mother-fucker to come here on the asshole of the internet every fucking day and post your mindless propaganda.

Find a noose somewhere. Hang it high. Insert neck and gimme your best Michael Jordan impression. With any luck you'll snap your fucking pinhead clear off so the rats will have something to eat tonight in whatever shithole you crawl in.

just spit in someone's mouth they'll get your AIDS and die

They will get AIDS after 4-5 liter

Killing someone without the physiological training will leave you haunted. With training it's just a normal thing like showering every day really.

not as satisfying as you think OP. it happened years ago and it still somewhat haunts me to this day

>physiological training
>like showering ever day

holy shit you are literally a delusional, retarded child with no life experience. say that shit to a vet and see how well it works out for you.

Killing someone will not make you a littler bitch.

You can go to syria and kill mudslime.

you have to be trained in physiology to kill? I didn't know it was that complicated. Do you have to graduate from medical school?

why not kill yourself? it's a win/win. you get to kill someone, and we get rid of you.

Not sure if trolling or serious but killing someone will not make you a man. If you think you're a bitch now, wait until you get to prison.

If anything, doing something with your life and achieving your goals and dreams will make you not worry about this being a bitch thing because you'll be too busy celebrating your achievements. Don't waste your life thinking about your failures. Everyone fails. Get up and try again.

If it's any consolation, your parents probably want to kill themselves because they raised such a faggot

> I want to know the experience of not being a fucking bitch all the time.
No wonder you're posting on Sup Forums.
An hero pls

thanks, satan.