Why do black women have much more feminine bodies than white women?

Why do black women have much more feminine bodies than white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/62vex8n8j8cowi2/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white people were cave dwellers that never needed athleticism. They relied solely on brute strength, thus having boxy unattractive bodies, due to their lack of fast-twitch muscle development.

I can't tell if this is bullshit or not...

it's bullshit, but it's quality bullshit

please post more NIGGER 1080

moar please!

Because that's how the white man breeded them

Sooo... I'll just leave this here

mediafire.com/file/62vex8n8j8cowi2/Sup Forums_on_fire_deluxe.zip

I don't know... But black people are smaller and much more "delegate" on average if that's what you mean. White people are just taller on average than black people and more heavily build than black people. Every single World Strongman Champion is White since feminine black bois can't compete with strong European men. Same gois with height. African-American are shorter on average than European-Americans and Native-Europeans are even more taller than their American counterparts.

I guess it just comes to black people being more feminine. That might also be the reason why Caucasian men are much more hairier than smooth skinned black bois. But we have saying that "Without a beard and hairy body, you're the same as every other woman and child". This are all reasons why black boys are just smaller and more feminine and same probably goes to their women.

Because they were bred like racehorses for centuries. This is the end result.

             ▲
           ▲ ▲
▼  ▼               ▼ ▼
  ▼                   ▼
  ▲                   ▲
▲  ▲               ▲ ▲
           ▼ ▼
             ▼

Theyre fat

because white women are litterly shit