Where my no owl fags at?

Where my no owl fags at?

>No jets

Null and void

fuck life

feel bad for the Bengals, Panthers and Vikings.. and maybe the lions.

Titans are cool and my cousins are from allentown.. go eagles for fucking once lol

miami education everyone

HEY LEAF, GET OVER HERE

I HAVE A PREZZIE FOR YOU

eternally

Born in Bethlehem, living in Easton. I'm commiserating with your cousins right now.

>tfw the iggles are the only team that ever gets shit for it because muh OWG

>feeling bad for the vikings

they had their chance. 4 TIMES. and they blew it.

because their fans are the most obnoxious

more like because Sup Forums is filled with Cowboysfags just like the entire country is

as if the Pats and Cowboys aren't worse

pats and cowboys have rings

so do the Giants but you dont see them acting like niggers

SPOILER ALERT: None of these teams will win an owl in our lifetime.

1. wrong

2. my point was of the owlless teams eagles have the most obnoxious not out of all fanbases. easier to make fun of ringless teams especially one thats been around forever like the eagles

I disagree. I think we get too much shit for things done more than fifty years ago. Sure, we boo a lot but we're far from the most obnoxious out of the mentioned teams.

dubs and lions do

Nigga Bethlehem and Easton are basically the same town

Scenery-wise, sort of...but not geographically

I better start thinking about next season

And get me to play the madden NFL

Go Jaguars

in terms of discussing sports, maybe cowboys fans are worse

but as people in general? i hope philly is the first point of mass invasion by isis, and you all die before the eagles ever win a super bowl

That's fair.

>all die before the eagles ever win a super bowl
As a philly sports fan I can say with confidence that isis need play no role in that

Fucking retarded underage faggot

Titansfag reporting. Glad we finally got rid of Cox, but our secondary is still going to be shitty.

>cox

Lel he couldn't even handle a white qb

Iggles fans cheering for Michael Irvin's injury at Veterans Field is the main reason I'll shit on Philly forever.

>20yearslaterimstillmad.jpg

The Lions have an uncanny way of producing wins out of nothing. Is this the year that their meme magic gets them a playoff win?

Stafford is pretty goddamn good I wouldn't be surprised. Plus they're on a role.

>role

holy shit. you must be the dumbest motherfucker I've ever seen on this shit hole of a website. okay, its "roll" you fucking dumb nigger, ROLL.

did you actually think it was role? you have gone through your whole fucking shitty life thinking it was spelled "role", fuck you, fuck your family. I hope you rot in hell you piece of dogshit motherfucker.

please kill yourself, humanity will be better off. seriously, off yourself you fucking little retard shit

maybe the vikes can win next year at their own stadium. team is good. well have more than 1 tackle on our roster next year. maybe.

>tfw hopes crushed every single year

As a Lions fan, I promise you they're a house of cards. I'll be moderately surprised if they manage to hold down the division. A super bowl this year is out of the fucking question. The entire team outside of Stafford, Prater, and the WR's (only half the time) is total dogshit. But hey, I guess with this team it's probably more likely that they win it when they shouldn't than when they should.

The rookie class is the best in a few seasons, if they keep drafting like that they will be on the up and up in coming years.

>ESPN predicts Eagles Super Bowl Win by 2041

60 years of being in the NFL 3 years losing to the broncos who lost 3 years in the super bowl
Having the best franchise in history before and during its years in the NFL 1946-1964 we ain't cursed we're just fucked

60 years of being in the NFL 3 years losing to the broncos who lost 3 years in the super bowl
Having the best franchise in history before and during its years in the NFL 1946-1964 we ain't cursed we're just fucked

Existence is pain.

STOP FUCKING LOSING!!

Dubs and filly win

Hold me bro