Spent its entirety pretending it was WWI
Proceed to get our shit kicked in

Literally nothing.

We chilled

we dindu nuffin

saved the world

Literally everything

Be part of the U.K.

Sold tungsten to the Nazis and oil to the Brits and Americans, whilst trying to ignore the party next door.

Later on we decided to share the Azores air base to win the war and get it over with.

Experienced horrible times.

Fought against the bad guys.
Spoiler: the good guys lost.

Made shit for the Soviets, so they could kill more Germans and kill themselves a bit less. We also invaded Italy, most of the Pacific, and western yurop.

literally nothing. Russia did everything

Stayed neutral as long as we could. However USA's bullyin... I mean capacity of convincement made us enter it right at the end. We sent some troops to Italy and fought some minor battles against them

killing rojos y maricones

The entire Pacific theatre.

Silently watched from the back seat.

I thought Brazil had more pride than this
youtube.com/watch?v=1M7sUCElJK0

Explain this picture.

I don't like wars personally and thus see no reason to be proud of killing people in one or sendind them to die there.
Specially to a war that had nothing to do with us.

Brazil was basically everything that Hitler hated, what would have been the fate of Brazil had he won?

Watched.

Nothing special, kick Italians and Germans asses.

>mohamed
Nationalists are cucks. C-U-C-K-S!

The same as yours, and you're more whiter back then.

The snake is smoking.

WE WON
E

W
O
N

[s]didn't exist[/s] was surviving

Won it

We got rid of 99% of our jews

fugg how to strikethrough

Saved the British, won the war

What was the need for killing Garcia Lorca? I am glad Franco won, but some of the killing was senseless.

Get coup d'etat 'd repeatedly because monarchies in the 1930s sucked and then get split apart repeatedly then join the war on the wrong side for it to go well for a while and get back some clay but then shit hits the fan so another coup d'etat happens so we're on the good side and gain some territory but lose the one we originally got
And then another coup d'etat because communism.

>Implying France helped in any way the II Republic apart from few clandestine deals
>Implying Mexico even lifted a finger
>Implying the Soviet Union didn't send just send scrap and a pack of volunteers in exchange for loads of gold

>merchant navy transported fuel, ammo, and foodstuffs to the UK
>sent troops for mainland operations in France, Italy and N. Africa (1.1m or so)
>trained a fuck ton of ally air force
>joined the fight in the air/seas in the atlantic, as well as contributing to the pacific battle
grandfather on dad's side and great-grandfather on mom's side both were based in the argentia naval base in placentia bay newfoundland, and both ended up going overseas to the UK and the netherlands
grandfather's still alive, was supposed to go see him today but he's feeling a tad under the weather
my grandfather remembers Argentinian beef that was sent up for the war effort, they had a slang word for it that i can't remember right now

In my town republicans killed tons of people in 1937. but for the world "they were right"

Too black to right and too white for the left.

Good guys lost

We killed some Italians who were so shitty at war that a handful of brazilian conscripts gathered in 5 minutes managed to liberate a lot of towns from them.

1. Were charged by the Panzers 'gainst the lances.
2. Played hide'n'seek with Gestapo a bit.
3. Got own capital razed to the ground because honour'n'shiet.
4. ???
5. Apparently killed Prussia.

All that crap of panzers and hussars is a big lie... Never happened.

Digging mountains, also money.

My great grandfather went to the eastern front to kill some commies.
He had a great amount of lands and was in the wrong side of the war so he was "invited" to go there in order to clean our family name. (And keep what he had)

>wait until the last day to declare war on Germany
>get included on the good boys club (UN) on the first day
best thing the Colorado party ever did, gg

>>wait until the last day to declare war on Germany
Exactly the same, but we got classified as Nazi aides

I thought they just stole your gold like they usually do.

Shh, it's a beautiful myth. Do not destroy dreams without reason, sometimes it's the only thing keeping people alive.

>ship jews to sweden
>surrender
>resistance groups destroys a few things
>some german soldiers here and there
>work continues as normal

sold stuff

>being japan's little bitch just like the way austria was germany's little fuck buddy
>pretending to be a victim up to this day

holy shit what is this? explain

>I thought they just stole your gold like they usually do.
Ladrón que roba a ladrón.

>Not knowing the glorious Sabaton

C'mon, it's 2017.

youtu.be/aSz1eZXpMKY (with lytrics)
youtu.be/DS4NbClmEGA (live performance)

delete dis
at their peak ethnic moors were less than 7% of franco's army

Mostly just killed other Croats and Serbs. Up to 1.5 million dead Yugoslavs in total. Around 20,000 dead Germans. Fucking embarrasing.

be the reason germany couldn't declare victory in europe

>2017

>Listening metal

You're fucking disgusting

I think we won. It's hard to be sure, though. Does anyone really "win" a war?

Well funny story actually.

They say we're good at some subgenre of that.

youtu.be/E4vy83_zgvg

Oh you.

we invented payed vacation.

It was the typical CEDA low-rank dumbasses the ones who killed him. There weren't orders from the top, Franco was never involved on that, and even less José Antonio who was a personal friend of him. In fact at the time Franco wasn't even the real leader in command like he was much later, he shared the command with José María Gil-Robles, Mola, Fanjul, Godel, etc. FGL was considered a communist and a homosexual so he was just killed by your average spanish redneck in the same way that the other spanish rednecks of the opposite political side killed people because they were nationalists or catholic practicants.

Why make this thread, when most of the posters of Sup Forums are from "well known" countries like USA, Britain, Germany, etc?
It would have been a fun thread if Sup Forums was used mainly by meme countries like Vietnam or Algeria, but it isn't.

played both sides

bombed the absolute SHIT out of japan
Liberated France
sold arms to both sides and made mad dosh
saved england's ass
saved russia's ass
humiliated Italy
detained american nipps
shot krauts

We fought for the Axis, We fought for the Allies, making sure we will be in the Winner's team regardless who won the war.

Profiteered.

singlehandedly defeated Japan

>hurr it's USA fault

Why you niggers always blame others for shit that the country itself done.

The reason we joine WW2 was because we had signed a inter-american defence pact with all the countries of the americas, so when teh war came we started selling shit for the allies because of that, then Nazis started sinking civilian and military ships and that's how everything started.

> slang word for argentinian beef

Guait meat

How so? The Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore.

Sent an squadron, two/three pilots died while landing or due accidents, not while fighting.

Send workers to US farms.

You should have joined. It was interesting

We lost 15% (belarusians - 20%) of our population, but amerifats still think like it is their victory.

Spend millions of people to spend the Wehrmacht ammunition and capture the disarmed Germans in captivity.

Fuck those shitty little spanish provinces that always want to secede. They remind me of the irish and the mapuches, always stirring shit up instead of accepting it's not acceptable to fuck animals and do honor killings. Also,

>republicans supported by Mexico

Didn't know mexicans were tight with Spain

Mexico?

Helped curb stomp wogs and krauts in North Africa and Italy. Also fought and lost in Greece. The LRDG was mainly made of Kiwis

The man in charge of the RAF in Southern England during the Battle of Britain was a Kiwi and we sent a proportionally massive amount of pilots to Europe

We had a coup, but that was a very common thing back then. We had coups all the time. Some people in the new government fancied the Nazis, but at the end we joined the Allies

Saved the US by repelling Japs from capturing PNG and using it as a vital foothold to cut off Australia and NZ and disallowing the US to base here and win the war.

My country acted like a ping-pong ball when it had to decide whether they should side with the Allies or the Axis.

Getúlio Vargas, our president at the time, had some slight sympathy with the Third Way and he could have sided with the Axis. We fought with the Americans because they gave us a better offer, at the end of the day we fought at Italy against some Nazis and not much later the war ended.

Based Keith Park

This.

I'd call it an overall success.

Get invaded
Have foreigners built us our first airport for free
Declare independence
Sit around with our hands down our pants, because who gives a shit?
Axis and Allies, we cared not who won, because we were neutral and no matter which side came out on top, we'd be better off than we had been before the war.

My grandfather was in an Artillery division in Morocco back when Civil War happened
what are france and mexico doing there
i get that the ones on the right gave a huge amount of supplies and war machinery, but France and Mexico didn't do absolutely nothing, and Soviet Russia sold armament, didn't support for free like the Axis powers.

kick ass

drink wine

shut the fuck up you surrendering cowards

Slave
l
a
v
e

Dont forget we prevented the nazis from fucking the US straight from their ass by declining their invitation tp jpin them

Shouldve accepted it, ungrateful bastards, we even lost a tanker

>what are france and mexico doing there
Betting moneys on the Republicans. And losing.

Everything, though it's easier when you're on both sides.

Francia y mexico mandaron unos cuantos fusiles viejos.

You don't best ally

Win the war.

You shot at both sides

We mostly just took republican refugees (around 50 thousand) furnishing $2,000,000 in aid and material assistance, which included 20,000 rifles and 20 million cartridges, etc, since only two countries openly and fully supported the Republic: Mexico and the USSR. And 90 Mexicans (lol) fought in the Español Batallion in the International Brigades.

But yeah, we really didn't do much aside from that desu, just diplomatic.

Won.