This is my girlfriend /b i have this fantasy where i find someone and agreed with him before hand that i would not...

This is my girlfriend /b i have this fantasy where i find someone and agreed with him before hand that i would not interfere if he tried to seduce my girlfriend in front of me. maybe at a bar after a few drink. i would love to see how far she'd go. what do you think guys would you be able to get her to "cheat" ? how would you go about it ? if she hesitates i'd just say that if she really wants it it's ok by me so WWYD ? (repost)

CUCK

kys

your girl doesn't deserve a beta shit cunt like you please just kys

what is wrong with you pathetic cucks?

And here you have the typical white cuck. Sage.

Cuck

why are you so upset ? i mean, i win, she wins,the guys she fucks win...

and here we have the angry "alphas" that don't get why they don't get a girl while they're so much more alpha than the people they shit on. dw op, they're just jealous

Where you from?

we're from belgium

She looks like an absolute godess, would help

Ah closer than I expected, I'm from Ireland would've done it. You being there would probably make it more likely something would happen especially if you don't say anything when she looks towards you. She's hot though nice catch.

what would you want to do with her ? where would you cum ?

so you think it would be MORE likelly to happen if i was there and let it ? i'd love to hear what you'd want to do

Treat her like a lady, anywhere

Well yea if you don't do anything she'd take it as an okay. Idk man I'd probably just fuck her bareback then creampie let you fuck her after

Or cum on her throat tat

>seduce
You mean pay, right? Look at that whore.

well if that's your way of getting women you could try.

Bet I could. Start on the tattoos, touching her legs and arms, neck, as I ask to see them better.

from there it's just conversation

what would you do if it worked ? where would you finish ?

Show us her boobs

Definitely cumming inside of her.

But, gently tickle the inside of her thigh while slowly working my way up. Tease her a little. Just brush lightly across her lips through the panties as I worked my way to the other thigh. Down a little, then back up. Then to her pussy again, getting firmer. Then work my way around them, and rub her a little before pulling them off.

The rest you can make up

Sexy girl tho

Any nudes? I want to see what we have to work with. Can't decide whether I'd finish in her mouth, ass or puss puss.

thanks man

Well the point of fucking another dudes girl is kinda taking his domain, so I'd go puss

i like how you think, how would you go about it ? any specific way you'd fuck her ?

Tits or gtfo, you know the stipulation

Any full frontal?

Np

Depends on how big she is and how flexible. But definitely finishing from behind

I think I know her, are you in PA?

I would get her easy, op, and abuse her hard.

she's 5"1 so pretty short and maybe a bit over average when it comes to being flexible

how would you convince her ? how would you fuck her ? and where would you finish ?

Then yeah I'd definitely ball her up and toss her around a little

I'd smooth talk her into letting me come back to your place then once she's drunk enough I'll make you tie her down for my in doggy style. Then I'll fuck her and fist her pussy. I'm going to finish in her and then make you eat my cum out of her like the cuck you are. Now post her full frontal

yoked her up and grabbed the chick by the hair
And dragged her into a lobby that had nobody there
She struggled hard but they forced her to go up the stairs
They got to the roof and then held her down on the ground
Screaming shut the fuck up and stop moving around
The shirt covered her face, but she screamed and clawed
So Billy stomped on the bitch, until he had broken her jaw
The dirty bastards knew exactly what they were doing
They kicked her until they cracked her ribs and she stopped moving
Blood leaking through the cloth, she cried silently
And then they all proceeded to rape her violently
Billy was made to go first, but each of them took a turn