Colbert-core lol

Colbert-core lol

Haha let me post stuff about Colbert as if anyone who isn't a faggot cares about politics. As if any intelligent person with any value as a human being cares about politics.

Have you actually listened to the album?

Relax you potato it's just banterooni you dig

>FJM signs a contract he shouldn't have
>used/manipulated/coerced
>muh genderless society
>ride the backlash and have the shills slander him

It's knows as the 'Kozelek' strategy.

except Colbert is actually funny sometimes

>>ride the backlash and have the shills slander him

dumb frogposter

>insufferable lefty cuck
>funny ever

this is not the type of music i like

Colbert is literally never funny.

He's not comedy, he's propaganda

this. he practically said as much in that Pitchfork interview. "Prisoner" was the word he used.

t. people who started watching Colbert after The Colbert Report ended

among actual people, not '''ratings websites'''.

(but you know that)

he's literally a propaganda machine. that's what 'Colbert' is.

i can't listen to it either, it sounds like one of those acoustic parody albums made by the type of comedians who can't rely on their jokes

who benefits from this propaganda

who do you think? hint: it's the same people who forced FJM to sing about a 'genderless society'.

(but you know that)

right but who in power benefits from a genderless society, like why would anyone in power actually care about a genderless society?

Joos?

SWC and HB,AAL are GOAT, so youre objectively wrong.

Colbert Report had plenty of quality non political humor. His late show, not so much.

power itself benefits user.

Genderless bullshit is just a weapon to destabilize society.

that's some low energy shilling

why would the people in power want to destabilize society, the thing they benefit from

don't you know? a destabilized society forces the user you responded to to consume copious amounts of cock, the ultimate goal of the elites

>why would the people in power want to destabilize society, the thing they benefit from
its to defeat the other ppl . trying to stop them from power

pretending to be this fucking stupid
baka

>listens to Piano Rock
lol

What about gender roles empower people

distraction

pretending this is an argument.

It's a way to fracture society. Same as feminism. Same as BLM. Same as LGBTQFGTCBR. Same as Bolshevism etc.

Nothing new under the sun.

It's promoted to soften society up for totalitarian rule. Which is why the globalists are pushing it so hard and co-opting artists such as FJM.

They're esp doing it to straight white male artists. Works on two levels. Gets their propaganda a out why at the same time damaging their career/relevance.

You still haven't told me what is wrong with the workers owning the means of production you bootlicking nationalist cuck

GLUMMPHHH

Jesus Christ, is like 95% of Sup Forums this fucking stupid

baka at the shills

yes. conspiracy nuts who hate their family, yet still live with their mom

TCR was never funny either
The most hamfisted "LOOK I'M A DUMB CONSERVATIVE WHO WATCHES FOX NEWS 'MURICA" shit ever

I know I'm talking to a brick wall here, but as someone who rarely agreed with Colbert at the time, the Report had plenty of genuinely funny bits most of the time.

Angry, degenerate losers who refuse to acknowledge their own degeneracy and will never hold themselves accountable for their own failures, so they turn to white supremacism to assure themselves of their worth as human beings.

t. Seth Shillowitz
Tel Aviv

nop

>yank comedy
>yank politics
>yank """""""""""music"""""""""""

lol are there people that actually think this

Post hardcore granny-core

How can someone become this deluded? redpill is a hell of a drug.

did people say "they played Letterman" as an insult like this? it's just a thing people do. play on the talk show

Dudes right though.

So you haven't. Got it.

>brit any of those

wow this is so bland and forgettable.

gave it a chance.
then a merzbow pallet cleanser.
then another go.

he sounds like he is trying to be a Take That solo project.

colbert's fav album is actually in the aeroplane over the sea. he played it on his finale show at comedy central.

Guess we gotta call ITAOTS Colbert-core now huh?

>album about loving a jew
fits the bill