Why don't you own and carry a pocket knife Sup Forums? Poorfag? Eurocuck?

Why don't you own and carry a pocket knife Sup Forums? Poorfag? Eurocuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

deleteip.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am a real man, i use my fists.

you use your fists to open packages?

Good luck against 3 or 4 nignogs, champ

He does a liberal whine until someone does it for him, then complains to the company that the packaging was too hard to get into. A Millennial man.

I have a low buck Kershaw speedsafe that's been not bad, I'd buy another.

Because I carry a gun.

I do

I actually do punch the tape off of boxes while opening packages

Not exactly "walking around legal"

Carry Kershaw as a daily carry. Hate the leek though.

I have a couple Kershaws, but I carry CRKT mostly

Do you shoot open packages?

I never leave my house without a knife. If I can't carry it, I don't go there.

Kershaw Cryo for EDC
Holds a nice edge for a while, has a great weight for the size, and can't complain about the price
Also got the leak in the black finish, its alright, point gets fucked up if you look at it so that kimd of blows. But its slim and light weight. Fits well in tighter dress pants.

>CRKT
>Ruger pistol

William Henry dinosaur bone and diamond full Damascus

I used to carry a 4 in wood handle folding knoif, but I'm really rough on blades and too lazy to sharpen + I need to be able to climb around on trailers, so this little guy does me just fine

NOW we are fucking talking. Very nice knife and watch. Please post more of it.

Is it a custom? I've always wanted one, but have gone for cheaper knives. Got one custom though.

Carry my Buck 110 everywhere, fuck the police. Some of you carry some faggoted knifes guys.

Just to add, when I've got this in my hand I feel like I could stab a hole in the fucking universe or skewer five niggers at the same time.

??

It's not like I'm carrying a Hipoint and a fucking $2 mall knife

You posted this shit thread yesterday with your rainbow pigsticker. What's the point? You have accepted your physical inadequacy and now you want to compare pocket knives? And you think that shit tier rainbow Kershaw is special? You little pocketknife faggots think a knife is going to help you come out on top, but your shit is so dull you can't shave with it. If you are worried about getting beat up, why not carry a gun? If you need to open packages, the tiniest non-locking folder does the job fine. It's really just like having a Mustang or Camero, everyone knows you are just compensating for a micropenis.

You're not very smart, are you?

Sorry, but I've been spoiled by one hand deployment knives

cuz i carry a gun

You awaken b knife sluts, I'm waitiing to send my benchmade 530 bc it's ideal weight

Why's that? Faggot.

>poorfag

Yeah right, retard. You'd have to be on another level of poor to not be able to afford a fucking pocket knife.

I have a combat knife and swiss army knife, but I don't carry them around everywhere like some pussy little schizoid faggot wannabe.

True, but both are still shit. Have some respect for yourself!

So you're telling me you have knives, but you don't carry them around with you all the time? And you call yourself a man? You sure you're not a beta male or Eurocuck?

cause my penis isn't a micropenis
do you post photos of gym equipment on your social media too?

I got maybe the same brand that the trash company I used to work for (Allied Waste) gave all the workers. They're sweet knifes aren't they?

Emersons when not working they're top tier

Benchmade fix blade for everything else.

>pic related

Cryo was my daily before my current Kershaw. Doesn't hold an edge for shit, but it's solid as a rock. I prefer the body lock to the subframe lock on my new one, but it's a worthy trade off for better steel, bigger blade, and lighter weight.

Look at the blade of the knife

Of course, retard, like I said, not some paranoid bitch boy. Only faggots use beta/alpha terms, makes you look like a real chad thunderchode wannabe.

Nah... that'd be too stupid even for that guy. Gotta be a set up.

cause I don't feel intimidated by other men on a daily basis

Pussy

I always carry this baby around everywhere. Everybody should carry a pocket knife with them for safety and convenience. It's a shame not too many people carry them.

Poorfag? You can get a serviceable knife for under 50 bucks, how can someone be that poor and still have internet/pc to view this thread? The one I own is nothing fancy but it gets the job done and cost less than 50$

Yes they are, I like how heavy this thing is. Look at that knife in Ops pic, that's some 12 year old girls first knife or some shit. My knife would stab the shit out of that knife.

Fuck yeah, cheap and works. Like a champ.

It's not my actual knife dude, exactly the same minus that shitty writing. If I were gonna have some laser etching done on a blade it'll probably be "STAB STAB STAB" however.

My favorite EDC. Had it for over a year and I haven't had to adjust the pivot screw. Love lockbacks.

Yeah don't you? Or are you so much of a numale pussy that you need the help of fancy 30 dollar chinesium like the shit op posted

SR9c are reliable and accurate, literally what are you bitching about

icelandic here

Why on earth do you need a knife to walk down the street? seriously

I've carried a pocket knife on me since my dad first gave me one when I was like 8 years old.

They're incredibly useful tools, I use mine all the time.

Just picked up a Cryo 2 the other week. Digging the shit out of it.

for what?

You carry both on you hip? I'd get an ankle holster for the baby glock.

Everything. Cutting shit, opening shit, getting into small spaces, scraping, prying, shaving, etc etc.

I find it genuinely strange that there are people who don't carry a pocket knife on them.

unless you live in the bush that's pretty weird. still, that's a nice looking knife

Who /benchmade/ here?

Used mine today to open a stubborn bag of seeds and cut off some frayed material on my pants.

Eventually I want to get a 940

I love it when eurocucks ask why you need a knife

BTW

>eurofag here

>durr i dont go anywhur witout mah chevy 4 wheel drive and mah trusty ol pocket nife

>wont take mah guns not mah president

Gerber Paraframe

Best knife I've ever carried.

kek I actually do drive a truck tho

Also, only about 20 bucks USD

Do you not?

I carry a Buck 110; great little knife.

have you ever tried a knife not made of stainless steel?

>made in China

The G29 is a bit too chunky for ankle carry, that being said I only carry one at a time.

This guy fucks.

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data, your government can now see all your browsing history simply by requesting your isp to hand it over. This is the only way to stop them deleteip.com

I carry the multitool in my pocket, the ryubi in my boot, and I have a hunting knife in my backpack, which I have probably half the time. (I can post it, too, if any anons are interested).

I carry this between my asscheeks so police dont find it. Illegal to carry even scissors here

That's not really a big deal as long as the materials aren't Chinese.

Cause liberal Canadian law say I'm not allowed to defend myself with anything sharper than a potato.

That also means no one is allowed to attack you with anything sharper than a potato.

Yeah, because criminals always do as the law says.

It's like you don't understand how violence works you dipshit.

>I can't defend myself.
>WELL NOBODY CAN ATTACK EITHER!

Why? I can play with it when I'm bored by open and closing it, I cut food with it, bread, open mail, boxes, loose threads..

>thinking criminals obey the law

kek

As a man with Canadian relatives who have more guns than a Texas 4th of July, I question the validity of that statement.

Then stop being a moralfag and ask yourself..

Am I a bigger pussy when it comes to random strangers, or the police?
Fucking retard #1, see above.
Fucking retard #2, see above.

Zero Tolerance blade.

S&W M&P Compact in .45

A Fenix light.

And... we're done.

Yeah. I've tried many different knives. This one is my favorite in the price range. I've been carrying about a year.

you miss my point--it's not weird to carry a knife. i carry mine most places, depending on what sort of pants i'm wearing, for the same reasons. but it's weird to feel compelled to carry it. to not go somewhere because carrying my knife would be prohibited. the compulsion is what's strange.

unless you live in like Johannesburg--AND have actual training in self defense--or live/work out in the bush, there's no reasonable mandate to carry a knife.

Edge

Chris Reeve small sebenza.

Hk USPc .40

Zebralight lc52

More like EABros, amirite?

Kershaw skyline for my EDC

is butter knife okay?

This is my EDC. I only have it cause I found it and haven't managed to lose it in so many years.

Europeans aren't allowed to carry pocketknives?

Whut?

Because I'm not some fucking psycopath that wants to go around killing people. You are all sick fucking degenerates living a fantasy that having a sharp piece of metal is "handy" or can be used for "defense". Get a fucking grip and move out of your parent's basement.

Although I can't get a carry permit, I don't carry it for self-defense.
Had a knife in my pocket since I was a kid so at this point it's a habit to put it in my pocket if I leave my room. It's more useful than carrying a phone.

The places I don't go to are concerts, sport games and other things where they frisk you like you're a criminal.

I collect knives and I'd post pics but my phone camera quit working

You're the degenerate for automatically thinking "kill" when you see a small pocket knife faggot.

Just because you'd go on a stabbing spree the moment you got your sweaty little hands on anything sharp doesn't mean others would.

Don't think the blade can lock or be more than a couple inches long. Some countries like the Netherlands don't even allow you to carry a knife you can open with one hand.

Oh like all the others that happen in the UK, Germany, France, the US? I can go on you sad little cuck. Get over your fantasy of having something "dangerous" on you at all times, it's nothing but a wet dream to make your micro penis hard.

>minute minority=majority

kek