Im having a terrible fucking day today Sup Forums anyone wanna comfort me feel like talking about my troubles i might...

im having a terrible fucking day today Sup Forums anyone wanna comfort me feel like talking about my troubles i might kill myself honestly kinda having enough.

No worries bud, I can't lurk your thread but I can hear you and you have my support.
A good reason not to kill yourself is that if you are gone its 1 Sup Forumsrother less and one normi more, stay , for us, for the Chan

well i just lost my car today trying to go to another town, i spent 450 dollars yesterday and now i got a loan from my grandfather and now i had 800 dollars to pay the mechanic where i just got work done so the guy wants my car out tomorrow im basically stranded in a tiny town with not enough money to pay the work off even though i didnt tell him to take the motor out of the car. My family is full of low iq subhumans who want me to leave my grandmother here in the small town.

well hang on, i gotta go love user

im stranded in a town i will try my hardest

same here. do it. i'm doing the same thing.

Enough with what~?

well thanks user, i'm sure you meant well, but that is exactly, what i didn't want to see, because i saw my crush with another guy. and she's living next door. and i can hear them. and she knows i like her. and she was also interested, but i'm love shy, due to my ex girlfriend treating me bad. i will kill myself and there is nothing, that can comfort me anymore

Nothing? Not even if you changed your mentality?

tits or gtfo

no. i don't feel even sad or desperate anymore. it just hurts so much. this is going on for almost half a year now and i can't change anything. i spent the last few months, finding a new appartement. i can't work, i can't fall in love with anybody else. i have no friends anymore, everybody hates me and i hate everybody. it just hurts, knowing, that i missed all chances. and i watched myself missing all the chances. i know, i can't snap out of it. and i proved myself, i can't. all i do all day is cursing god. i can hear them right now for fucks sake. god wants me to suffer and all i want to do is fight him. ridiculous i know. but it hurts so bad and i can't endure

:(
>speechless

Bumping

I don't know how to help~. -_-

thanks user. you can't. sorry i bothered you. it's just over

talk to this guy

You're not bothering~. Just worrying me.

Everyone is anonymous, I can't tell the difference(s?).

thanks. i'm almost crying because of what you wrote and i haven't been crying for years, because that would feel good. but i can't go on. i know, i can't do anything anymore, that makes me happy and i missed all of my chances. nobody loves me and if you'd speak to me irl, you would just leave in disgust. everybody can hear it in my voices. depression just makes me ugly af

You have more than one voice~? :o

yeah no. i just mistyped

oh~. anyway, want my number?
Lonely one, hm~?

user. i was also in situation like you.
if no other motives or interests can propel you towards happiness. sadness and fucked situations will. like you I just got fucking sick of it and I took matters into my own hands and put up with 0 bullshit. I am now grateful for the similar experiences your going through now because if I didn't experience them I would not have been who I am today and where I am now. my only advice as stupid as it sounds and useless at the moment is to never give up. don't let that mechanic beat you. don't let that crush break your heart. don't let your family bring you down. refuse to falter.

It's okay user, of course it's a bitch what you're going through and seems like you're trapped in the situation you're in. But try something you've never done before such as making music, start a YouTube channel, getting into photography idk there's endless of possibilities out there

I know motivational pictures are gay and all, but it's true (even if it doesn't seem like it). Trust me, I've been there, felt that, and it does change, eventually.

arent you that retarded tranny who posts on the league of legends forums

What's a tran? A male female? o.o