You want to pick up a book but she's in your way

you want to pick up a book but she's in your way
>what do

go behind her and through the bookshelf whisper

"dewey decimal system"

Push the bookshelf she's leaning on so that it falls on her. The weight of which, added with her sitting position, would fold her like a lawn chair. Then I'd go home and watch the movie or tv show adaption of the book I wanted.

grab her by the pussy

Walk up to her, crouch down, run my hand through her hair, say "hey girl, would you kindly move your cute little body so I can obtain my literature?" and then kiss her head. EZ

>my dick
>her mouth

Teleport behind her.

>Nothing personal kid

Grab books from the shelf and throw it at her while telling her to get. The only way she will understand is in the language of dog.

>Smiles kindly
>Lightly raises eyebrows
>Points finger
>Slightly scrunches face

>Whispers
Yo, do you mind if i sneak in there behind ya for a sec? Just wanna see if what I'm looking for is on that shelf behind ya

>crowd cheers
>applause
>I take a sip from a can of crisp, cool, refreshing Coca-Cola and as I'm walking out it freeze frames

Open Happiness.

Open Happiness? What kind of a shit fucking slogan is that. You fucks rebrand every year and this year it's "Open Happiness?" Who the fuck came up with that? They should lose their job immediately. Haven't you ever fucking watched Mad Men? Christ.

*personnel

stare at the ground, do a 360, whew that was a close one my autism kicked in good

Awkwardly try to get the book from the other side of the shelf

>crop dust her
>wait 2mins

>>bunkerchan.xyz/gulag/

>walk up
>hey can i grab a book real quick
>she politely obliges
>flash her a light smile and and go to get my book checked out
>go home and hang myself

Ask her if she doesn't mine if I step over her. I then proceed to ask her what book she's reading. She then tells me, and I say:
"Oh, I've never heard of that book."
or
"Oh hey, that book is pretty good." (Even if I hate the fucking book)

Then I would make small talk. One thing leads to another... and what do you know? We're out drinking coffee together talking over a book.

10/10

leave and go to a different library

"This isn't the manga section..."

>swing left leg over her
>stand poised in front of her with my crotch directly in front of her face as I grab my book.
>unzip and gently guide her head toward my dick, letting her know all is right in the world
>open book and smile the same way she is in that pic as she drops her book and goes to work.

>Pretend to not see her legs
>trip
>sue her fam for all they have for my injuries
>enjoy my live life as a rich comfy neet off the backs of her families hard work

Suck her cock.