Is it just me or does Japan seem like a terrible place to live...

Is it just me or does Japan seem like a terrible place to live? I mean sure there's almost no crime and parts of Tokyo look pretty cool but who wants to waste their youth studying for standardized tests in order to work 12 hours a day at a job and not have time for a family?

HURR DURR, I DON'T CARE, AS LONG AS I HAVE A CUTE JAPANESE CUTIE TO BLEACH. ALSO, ABOUT BLEACH, I LOVE ANIME AND THERE IS A LOT OF ANIME JOBS, THAT I CAN WORK IN. I ALSO LIKE GAMES, SO I COULD BECOME A GAMER.

Yeah totally, I'd rather live in a country where you get shot everyday and don't have money to pay for treatment since you dropped out of high school and have no one to take care of you

I would rather do that in a first world country instead of here.

yeah japan is fucked that's why there's a hikikkimori epidemic

These dumb weebs also forget that Japan is not China or Thailand so the women there aren't poor enough to settle for some fat, greasy westerner.

Stop being jealous, philippines

tfw youll never have a beach house in okinawa
cant wake up

looks like it fit a lonely life style
and he's right japan is still a top tier country

Well no one told your ancestors to leave Poortugal.

japan is just meh thats becoming a giant shithole quite fast

id rather live in vietnam t bh

>studying for standardized tests in order to work 12 hours a day at a job and not have time for a family?
Literally everyone who is not a loser does that. In every country.

I was talking about your country, dumb american.

meme country, populated by the weirdest and quite frankly most unpleasant people of this board

>le media jew told me that japan is weird and stuff so its true xDD

it still doesn't sound like an ideal life
if something is fucked up its fucked up

And I was making a joke you dumb Pardo monkey.
>Brazilian making fun of any country
>ever
top kek

i'm talking about this board
japs here are just undesirable, they manage to post even more about their countries than the argies and when they appear on unrelated threads they often post totally unrelated stuff or obvious shit/cliche. It's not even shitposting, it's literally just posting randomly

Seems like OP's issue is with popular Japanese lifestyle choices, not Japan itself.

The rat race is a trap only of you want the fake cheese that is the wife, house, two and a half kids, etc. Even in Japan a single man can live comfortably without working themselves to death. People may look down on you for going your own way but that more or less happens everywhere, so fuck that noise. It is a choice we make at the end of the day.

Please shut the fuck up, mudblood.

DUMB WEEBS??? JAPAN IS ONLY FOR THE SMARTEST, THATS WHY IM MOVING THERE SOON. I'LL BE THE ONE CALLING YOU DUMB, AFTER I'LL HAVE A CUTIE WAIFU (THAT'S JAPANESE FOR A WIFE, RETARD) AND PERFECT JOB IN GAMING UNDUSTRY. HOW ABOUT THAT?

Which western man would pick a Jap over this?

Everyone.

low test confirmed

>Literally everyone who is not a loser does that. In every country
the only ones who do this are first year engi students

UGGH! SHE'S PROBABLY A SLUT: ONLY NEEDS MONEY, GOOD-LOOKING GUYS AND MORE MONEY! I NEED A KIND, LOVING AND A SHY (JUST LIKE ME) JAPANESE QT (OOHH!) THAT LOOKS LIKE A GIRL FROM ANIME: HAIKU-KUDASAI! ASUKA ONII-CHAN NAKADASHII GO!!!

>HAIKU-KUDASAI! ASUKA ONII-CHAN NAKADASHII GO!!!
BTW, I BOUGHT A FIGURINE TODAY. MY TENGA GIRL WOULD HAVE QUITE A WORKING TODAY, CAUSE THAT FIGURE IS HOT AF! KAWAII!

Literally this
Depends of the jap

dragon ball e los cabaleros zodiac, ajajaj, mi favorita animes, si senior.

Bump

Why are you so mad?

The only thing i'm mad about, is that society doesn't allow anime-lovers like me, to have sex with underage girls. UGHH! So pissed!

what's with the Czech?

>flag poser

Im gaijin born and raised here.

Japan is good and bad at same time.

I would never plan to live and get old here though

Rather go to somehwere exciting like Bangkok