What's in the glass, fuckers? HOPE YOU'RE FEELIN' GOOD!

What's in the glass, fuckers? HOPE YOU'RE FEELIN' GOOD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ-LbUYZkcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

beer. PBR to be exact. weather's been super rainy/depressing lately. getting crunk tn

>tn
Yep, bipolar weather here lately.
Milwaukee's best light. Have an 8 hour day of welding tomorrow, can't get crunk tonight.

that stuff good. I just bought a bottle of lot 40 yesterday and it was REALLY good.

Welding is so attention intensive. I lose focus too quickly to be anything beyond passable at it. Stay strong, dude.

Never had it, but it looks like it'll get the job done just fine. Cheers, user.

Craft beer Sup Forumsro here. How's that mosaic IPA? I'm not familiar with that one.

What I'm currently working on myself

It's pretty good, fairly strong and high IBU

Glad to hear it.

Far too many autistic euphorists on Sup Forums with hard ons for hard liquor. Craft beer is king.

Good ol' kidney killer Kentucky Deluxe. Less of a glass and more of a plastic pint bottle.

James ready.

I do like whiskey but I've lately been trying as many local beers as I can (DFW area)

feelin fucking GREAT and it's only gonna keep getting better

>inb4 nigger beer

yea well, i know you are, but what am i?

Hennessy very special mah nig

I like SR. Cheap and effective, doesn't taste as bad as some others. The blackberry one is surprisingly good.

Whaterver gets you there, man. Cheers~!

Never had Henessy, but the one cognac I have pretty much tasted like 90 proof wine, so it's a-okay with me!

cheers fellas, the steel is going down extra smooth tonight

Budweiser

I feel shitty

I've only had budweiser at fairly shitty points in my life too. It's alright though, man. Drink up.

As was my knob creek. I'm just starting to come down but it feels great since I'm about to hop in bed. So chill. Hope you're where you need to be, user. :)

Craft beers are great, but I'd drink most anything, got some High Life for later

i'm getting there, got PLENTY more beer left, and i mean P L E N T Y. that's why i drink this stuff, cheaper than dirt

have a nice rest, OP

After you do it for long enough it just becomes muscle memory and you can zone out, or listen to podcasts, while laying passes. I'm working on 6g tomorrow; which is an open root V groove pipe set at a 45° angle.
After doing physical work there is nothing like an ice cold beer.

How do I get into welding if Lincoln Tech is a scam?

I actually work on pipe on a daily basis, but I cut, bevel, groove, and thread the stuff. I'd imagine you do the follow-up work for guys like myself on the actual job-site!

Pretty cool, man. Nothing but respect for you welding folk. I know how, but not with any degree of skill. Cheers, user!

Craft beer is tied with single-malt scotch for me. Both leave a lot of room for great flavors and exploration of them.

anyone else drink that shit in high school?

nah i drank MD 20-20 in high school. actually didn't even start drinking beer until 20, maybe even 21

The blue MD goes down smooth. Orange would probably make me retch if I smelled it.

Milk because I'm a Mormon loser with no values

Never seen that stuff but it looks like it would taste similar to four loko, which is WAY not my thing. I tend to stick to beer & whiskey.

Who gives a shit, man? You do you. I drink whiskey because sober life isn't enough for me. If it is for you, that's fucking awesome. Cheers, man.

PS. Tell Jesus Tyler says "hi". It's been a while.

four loko is an abomination
MD2020 is at least BASED ON wine, or so the label claims, and the one that actually looks like wine (far right in the photo) i'm pretty sure is actually 100% real wine.
it's called MD2020 because it's made by Mogen-David, which is a huge jewish kosher wine making company
i'm sure everyone has seen the bottles Concord Grape wine at the end of the wine section, they make that shit too, has the actual name on the label

as far as anyone could tell, and as far as logic would dictate, i'm willing to wager it's the exact same shit bottled into the MD2020 red grape flavor, and the Concord wine, although the MD is fortified up to 13% abv

my craft beer is gone, diving into the champagne of beers

I'm pretty stoned and I thought you were asking us to identify the object in the black wrapping on the top. I thought it was like a poorly shopped handgun pic like a Tokarev or something with a similar full type trigger

I recently picked up some pot for the first time and I was considering getting stoned tonight. Decided against it with it being so late, though. Maybe tomorrow when it's not supposed to be raining in this stupid glove-shaped state!

the fucking best!! a Neat salute to you, a brother of the knob!

try living in MO dude. you know nothing about rain

Are you talking about Lincoln Electric in Cleveland or some local community college? Go tour every place in your area that teaches welding and after you've seen a few you'll probably get a good idea of which ones are bull shit hobby welding courses. Talk to the instructors and ask what kind of certifications most students get and more importantly what the job placement is like for graduates. If your instructors are well connected with local businesses you can probably land a job while your in school.
>youtube.com/watch?v=dQ-LbUYZkcg
This is an example of what a good welding school will look like, instead of an add on program at a junior college.
I have been beveling and fitting all of the pipe that I weld using an angle grinder, a plasma cutter and a turn table. I am so sick of beveling pipe, my hood's off to you man. I would give my left nut to have a pipe fitter working with me.

Coffee because i'm writing a paper

Oh it doesn't rain much here in Michigan. Just so happens that it rained for the last (the first 2 days I've had access to pot) so I'm getting a little antsy, that's all!

>being in college

Nice. I hope the coffee is rich and the words you grace your page with are even richer. :)

Kona Brewing Co. Castaway IPA

pbr is the shit, but im drinking sweet tea with vodka atm

Three shots of jack, 45mg Morphine, and a gram of blue dream

UK Fag here. 5.39am

I've got a nice glass of Malbec. On my 3rd bottle of the night/day

Sounds like a good time

Cheers, user

rye is for filthy carpetbaggers 4/10 for brand however

Well, what's your poison of choice, user?

I like rye because I like manhattans, the best cocktail out there.

the bottle is empty and at the bottom of it all I found is disappointment

2:1 RC cola:everclear
I'm not good, but numb, which is close enough

I was just giving you a hard time btw, I do enjoy rye... cheers

since you're are on Sup Forums let me guess.... you drink the Best of the best! top shelf bourbon, most expensive shit ever heard of, right? pappy van? Jeffersons pres?

Don't hate the player.

lmao good to hear!.. bulleit is awesome as well! .. i'm serious about my bourbon :/

Kinda how I felt tonight, too. Lots of separate realizations of "Oh, I'm just doing this to very slowly commit suicide". Didn't stop me, though. I'm so tired.

Numbness is the goal most of us have in mind anyway when we drink. Find solace in that while you can, friend.

Shoulda guessed. That shit's hard to pick up on over the internet. Cheers, user!

PS: Bulleit is good shit. Bourbon & Rye alike.

will do, mate

hi original stoned guy here. Yeah sunshine is cool, but what can be really cool is when you know you got all your shit done, it's a rainy day outside, maybe lounge in the bay window bench and watch the rain drops trickle on the puddles outside, watch it run down the window. Read a book and sip organic green tea out of your favorite mug. It's raining outside, but it isn't really bad weather, just a happy little earth shower. I think sunshine is way cool too but its all just a beautiful act of nature.

>stop smoking weed because it's affecting me mentally
>pick up a bunch of worse habits
is this life

Oh my man you're preaching to the choir. Even though I've only been high once I very much so prefer rain to sunshine. I just can't smoke inside my house, so rain means no smoking whatsoever. Cheers, though, man. I hope you're having a blast.

I'm going to drink this whole bottle of Canada's finest

Fucking hell, man. GET IT!

I'm so fucking proud of you. This drink is for you user, and the rest of you lonely degenerates in this thread. I keep tabbing back from PoE and you're still going.

Cryogenic Craft Brew here b/tard

This is the drink of a gentleman, not a degenerate.

Seriously, man. Sup Forums is probably my favorite place to drink with virtual company. Bunch of fuckin' troopers, this lot.

Been waiting to get over a cold so I could taste again. First beer in a week tonight. Sumi Zest imperial stout and maybe some Dalmore.

Only a degenerate would kill a bottle of that in a night. I'm proud of the brazen disregard of quality.

Ditto

Which corner of MO. Im SW we got lit up last night

Jim Beam "Red Stag".

I wouldn't buy this, but my wife got it for me.

Be careful who you marry.

I might chug two

Not gonna be able to with those thin little bird lips of yours.

What's your go-to?

I am all that is man

Damnit, you beat me to it

Too bad, bear fucker

You bois like Mexico? WOOOOOOOOO

Never had Pappy. Good?

dont forget to cup the balls

So many TNfags here. Steel Reserve tonight with the hope that the tornadoes don't kill the good liquor.

I like jagermeister for it's low price and accessibility. If I have a little more cash I get a good cognac or whiskey.

Never mixed.

It's powdered sugar, sir.

tsoP t
yM s
pU p y o
P M U B U M P
o y p Up
s My
t Post

ill have to agree,not really worth it

Not sure if srs. 23 year pappy is the pinnacle of bourbon.

w/ honey; grandaddy purple and b.b. king

I picked up a bottle of gin that I had never tried before, Boodles brand. It was okay but not one of my favorites. It got the job done but wasn't worth mixing with my favorite tonic water so I just got out some lemon lime soda.

Ain't proud but it did the trick.

Nice, man. Tea and weed sounds like a great combo.

stoned on a lazy rainy day is relaxing

yup

211 black can because I'm cheap and I drink to get drunk - fuck flavor, but i do like the taste.
Feeling good?
>peachy keen