Italy

Now that Italians are sleeping, what's your honest opinion about this country?

They have cool leather making tradition and shit

Rich culture

FORZA ITALIA
>amerifats btfod :)

Rude people
Rome and Milan are 3rd world shitholes
Lose every war
Ugly language
Take pride in Rome bit Romans weren't basically Arab like they are
Can't make a decent pizza

i do not sleep

Aesthetic as fuck, great food, best women, great scientist.

Apart from that they don't seem to like working hard, corrupt, generally enjoying degeneration of morals.

All in all preddy nice country.

pic related

>Rude people
Kinda true. They only care about young people/kids as adults. Adults caring about other adults seems nonexistent

>Rome and Milan are 3rd world shitholes
Rome will always look old due to conservation efforts. Milan looks like a shithole because of the bad weather and immigrants

>Lose every war
?

>Ugly language
??

>Take pride in Rome but Romans weren't basically Arab like they are
they're Arab because of rome

>Can't make a decent pizza
???
Their pizza is incredible. Obviously not a margherita at a famous pizzeria

Bros.

I hope they are doing okay

Inside their houses it's always smelly like big pots of something boiled yesterday

Other than that pretty OK

boring pizza

Their flag is pretty stupid, they should put an eagle on it.

Shitalians don't sleep.
Do you think that they can sleep at night under the pressure of kowing that they are unironically HATED all over the world and that their country is a fucking failure in literally all aspects no matter how you look at it?
No, they can't sleep. Their self hate over being moorish amd brown and really stinky and dumb also deprive them from sleeping soundly.

Also have you tried sleeping when it smells like rotten steaming shit everywhere? Ask any Italian ITT. That is what Italians smell like, complete pigs.

The schizoANO
>generally enjoying degradation of morals
You're projecting again, Hans al-Berlini

Absolutely the best food.

Absolutely the worst military.

>
pretty sure greece has the worst military in the eu.

ittaliy shit romanie bettr

iberian/italic latin union when? we discovered the world togheter, we can conquer it alll now

muh pizzza passtaa

we had it
MAMMA MIA
MARIO

>Italians

irlandez imbecil

go back to bed Gheorgie, lots of stealing to do tomorrow

just got home from a productive night and morning, will have lunch and a nice cozy sleep
sleep tight robber

>generally enjoying degeneration of morals.

foreigners usually don't get how much we love decadence and cynicism, good job on looking past le la dolce vita memes.

>Adults caring about other adults seems nonexistent

that's why you make friends.

sorry that you had a bad experience

This.

Thank you lovely Brit :3

irlandez imbecil

love you 2 yellow teeth

You mean this one?

>Apart from that they don't seem to like working hard, corrupt, generally enjoying degeneration of morals.
All true and proud of it

>tfw BTFO'd by a specimen opf the pure white arian race
>tfw you will never be as white and smart as the argentinian intellectual

their language sounds like a fancier Spanish.

delete this message immediately

womaziners
too big nosed people
racists
hot blooded people
wonderful classical buildings
nice foods
decent weather
awesome literature

They are bros.I want to marry an Italian qtie to bond ties and have strong pasta eating kids while they eat asados and tortilla during the weekend

why don't you just shove a salami up your ass because that's clearly what you want you faggot

They are stupid niggers t b h

we hate madrilenos oppressors in italy, fuck castilla fuck ethpana, never forget never forgive, may the crown of aragon rise up once again and defeat you perros castellanos

most Italians whom i've met were interesting, quality people. super chilled out. as opposed to fake, pretentious Brits. currently have an Italian gf and she's a real blessing :^)

It was Aragon who first ruled over parts of Italy

>Rude people
Actually triggered by this, a Brit calling other nationalities rude. You cockroaches are fucking subhuman garbage everywhere you go, I'd much rather take a holiday in one of the ghettos around here full of angry arabs than go to a beach in southern Europe swarmed with Brits.

>I'd much rather take a holiday in one of the ghettos around here full of angry arabs
I bet you would, cuck

>>Rude people
>Actually triggered by this, a Brit calling other nationalities rude. You cockroaches are fucking subhuman garbage everywhere you go, I'd much rather take a holiday in one of the ghettos around here full of angry arabs than go to a beach in southern Europe swarmed with Brits.

Actually triggered by this, a Swede calling other nationalities rude. You cockroaches are fucking subhuman garbage everywhere you go, I'd much rather take a holiday in one of the ghettos around here full of angry arabs than go to a beach in west coast USA swarmed with Swede.

>>>Rude people
>>Actually triggered by this, a Brit calling other nationalities rude. You cockroaches are fucking subhuman garbage everywhere you go, I'd much rather take a holiday in one of the ghettos around here full of angry arabs than go to a beach in southern Europe swarmed with Brits.
>Actually triggered by this, a Swede calling other nationalities rude. You cockroaches are fucking subhuman garbage everywhere you go, I'd much rather take a holiday in one of the ghettos around here full of angry arabs than go to a beach in west coast USA swarmed with Swede.

Actually triggered by this, an Italian calling other nationalities rude. You cockroaches are fucking subhuman garbage everywhere you go, I'd much rather take a holiday in one of the ghettos around here full of angry arabs than go to a beach in east coast USA swarmed with Italians.

>Implying that I don't

>Rude people
>Actually triggered by this, a Brit calling other nationalities rude. You cockroaches are fucking subhuman garbage everywhere you go, I'd much rather take a holiday in one of the ghettos around here full of angry arabs than go to a beach in southern Europe swarmed with Brits.
>Actually triggered by this, a Swede calling other nationalities rude. You cockroaches are fucking subhuman garbage everywhere you go, I'd much rather take a holiday in one of the ghettos around here full of angry arabs than go to a beach in west coast USA swarmed with Swede.

Actually triggered by this, an terrone calling other nationalities rude. You cockroaches are fucking subhuman garbage everywhere you go, I'd much rather take a holiday in one of the ghettos around here full of angry arabs than go to a beach in east coast USA swarmed with terroni.

you were supposed to copy the whole post :(

shidddd sory I am retarded polenta

>Implying that anybody doesn't

now that the UK and France went fallen down thoroughly, Italy is the only one that Japanese want to be and still exists

want it to be*

ZITT- ... oh thank you friend, very good post.

Haven't really done shit since the Romans, and pretty much coast on their food, old ruins and history.

Damn good food though,I could see myself living in the Italian countryside and being lazy as fuck.

t. Swede

I like how according to foreigners doing stuff like starting the renaissance, producing dozens of artistic, musical or literary masterpieces, being the 4th Economy in Europe and 8th in the world, etc. qualify as "doing shit since the Romans". le pizza pasta though lmao :DD

but nice opinion mr. Swede.

>t. Swede
>doesn't know about the Renaissance
Nope, no fucking way you're non-Anglo, more like t. 1/64th Swede.

You're absolutely right of course, I shot off the Roman comment without thinking through the specifics.

Let me rephrase: Italy still coasts a lot on its history and being proud of what they used to be and do, instead of being relevant today.

The Italian city states were more relevant than Sweden ever was. In fact any European country is more reƱevant than Sweden historically. Even Bulgaria

>when you realize Vatican City was, and still is, more relevant than all of Scandinavia.

Yeah, probably.

It's probably the country in Europe I hate the most with Germany and Kosovo.

Why?

Italians are a bit too prone to manlove for my liking but overall still more tolerable than the French

Your diaspora is awful.

Why?

italians are cute and funny :)

Fucking retarded detected

I think the north is overrated. even Budapest is nicer

if you don't fondle your friends' balls at least a couple times a day ironically you're pretty much a faggot.

Budapest is a very nice looking city though, the rest of hungry doesn't really compare to Budapest.

Thanks cute Brit :3

A

FUCKING

BOOT