I've never seen any of you guys say a good word about Lennon....why? I know he was a bit of a plum...

I've never seen any of you guys say a good word about Lennon....why? I know he was a bit of a plum, but man did he write some good songs.

I really like "Norwegian Wood" and "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away."

Don't get fooled by the memes. Theres a lot of people here who praise John Lennon.

Glass Onion is one of the best Beatles songs,and his solos albums are very very cool though.

I've never seen ANY Lennon praise on this board...Sup Forumstants just seem to put him down at any given chance. I honestly dont get why.

It's just a reversed circlejerk. Liking Lennon is seen as mainstream and basic so naturally in the contradictory fashion this board is known for, we all hate him.

McCartney was a boring, pompous sap who wrote granny music...Lennon had the guts.

lennon is my favourite beatle for sure

people on here only shit on him because they thinks it's cool.

but everyone knows lennon wrote the best songs and was the funniest out of the four.

It's funny because lennon's personality and humor is very similar to alot of people on this site but people on here just love to suck paul mcartneys balls by saying things like "MCARTNEYS SOLO CAREER IS BETTER THAN THE BEATLES DISCOGRAPHY YOU PLEBS!!!!!"

This guy is stupid and gay

The only good reason for bringing up Lennon is when talking about based Paul.

People around here love his Beatles material and the only solo thing he did that's actually generally disliked is Imagine (the song)

I like Lennon almost as much as I like Harrison. Which is to say, a lot.

Plastic Ono Band is probably my favorite of his. He had a good career, and i like his better son too.

It's true, he reminds me of a contrarian 4channer sometimes.

>I know he was a bit of a plum

Floating in perfume, served in a man's hat.

people worship lennon IRL, that may be why.

Lennon is the best songwriter ever

he wrote decent ass songs

In any given "list your top 5 Beatles songs" thread, you can count on "Across the Universe," "Norwegian Wood," "Glass Onion," and/or "A Day in the Life" to show up in 85% of responses.

>glass onion
who the fuck likes that piece of shit
ive never seen anybody praise it or even really mention it

I'm praising it right now

this, one of the worst songs on the white album

The only reason i dislike Lennon is how critical he was of The Beatles and how he would pretend they never did anything good. Like cunt, that band fuck made you and you all made better music together than any of you did solo. At least Paul embraced the legacy of The Beatles.

I think it'ss implicit, he's a genius and everyone knows it without feeling the need to mention. He had some minor lows but overall his contribution to music was incredible
Wasn't he mainly referring to the final years of The Beatles?

NOTHINGS GONNA CHANGE MY WORLD

he actually defended the beatles when jagger shat on them after the brrak up and said

"i can shit in the beatles but not fucking mick jagger"

boring overrated wannabe visionary. le peace and love meme

the lyrics of "imagine" are embarassing dogshit

There's nothing wrong with Imagine (the song) other than being over worshiped by libs trying to emulate Lennon's muh anti religion stance. It's got some of Specter's best production work on record.

Mostly it's the Seinfeld effect. Popular artist gets overplayed ---> people resort to the exact opposite position as reaction ---> it becomes popular to hate popular overplayed artist ---> "Why does everyone hate x popular artist?"

as a completely anodyne positivist anthem, it's certainly redeemable

People are just faggots, lennon is best

Im an angry Sup Forums fag but even I have to admit Imagine is a fucking great song

Why would you admit to browsing Sup Forums

yoko is/was an uggo he could've pulled 10/10 pussy with the beatles fucking idiot

This is Sup Forums
This board is full of edgy contrarians.

>this is Sup Forums
>this site is full of edgy contrarians
FTFY
>the beatles are overrated baby boomer trash
>Batman vs. Superman is the greatest film of the decade
>messi is not the GOAT, ronaldo is
>lol get fucked libtard
Every board I visit is composed mostly of people rebelling against either popular opinion or their parents.

he was a mad lad desu

Lennon carried the White Album. Fight me.

Tsuman is the goat

wrong

As general consensus I've been on, everyone who have listened to Plastic Ono Band consider it a good album.

oh, me included btw :^)

THIS!

Lest we forget, Chuck Berry could have saved John a lifetime of wife beatings in one performance.

Just imagine, Chuck Berry, with the fists of God reuniting the Beatles.

THIS

>John Lennon
Great songwriter. People argue this?

I'm Only Sleeping shows up way more often than fucking Glass Onion. Fucking Help! shows up more often.

the fact that

this paul was fucking slacking off

WOMAN

Sooooooooo.................

What's YOUR favorite John Lennon song either Beatles or solo?

>the beatles are overrated baby boomer trash
Sup Forums generally loves The Beatles
>Batman vs. Superman is the greatest film of the decade
Sup Forums fucking hates that movie
>messi is not the GOAT, ronaldo is
Most of Sup Forums calls Messi the goat, the rest is memes

Lennon was the worst Beatle overall, not talking about specific written songs credited to him or musicianship

pre-67ish John is cool and bro-tier though