Alright so these texts were sent to my friend (who we will call Jane)...

Alright so these texts were sent to my friend (who we will call Jane), from her college roommate’s boyfriend (who we will call John). Although John had been in a relationship with this roommate for five years (since highschool), he decided that his girlfriend’s birthday was a great time to tell Jane that the only reason he stayed with his girlfriend over the past few months was to have an excuse to get closer to Jane. He told her this at a lunch where he invited her to help him pick out a birthday cake. Throughout those preceding months, John had repeatedly tried to become Jane’s friend, leaving her creepy notes, endless texts, and even offering to massage her . Jane mostly ignored him and tried to avoid him when possible. So, after John had finally dumped his girlfriend he sent Jane these extremely well written texts.

Suave or Cringe?

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

This guy is a fucking tool. On her birthday? SMH

fucking autists

tell her to date him and then cuck him

holy shit that's a 10/10 idea friendo

something tells me he might enjoy this

Neither? This is relatively normal and honest, surprisingly level headed for the guy you described. Could be a sociopath trying a new tactic or could be the guy was in a shitty place with his last relationship and he was desperate for approval outside of it to know it was safe to abandon it.

No way to know, and don't ask it like that again, you sound dumb.
>Suave or Cringe
Jesus, are you twelve? Lrn 2 human emotion it's a useful skill.

BUMP

you'll understand when you are in a relationship someday

Swuave but fucked up to do on your... i mean "your friends" birthday

how is dumping your gf on her birthday for your gf's roommate a normal and honest thing to do? are you this disconnected from social reality?

Maybe it's fine because they all hoes

because nothing turns a girl on more than having a guy she doesn't have feelings for dump his girlfriend for her, amirite? No girl has ever fallen for the "heap mountains of compliments onto you in hopes that flowery words trick you into liking me" technique. On the off chance she did somehow agree to go out with this lunatic the whole relationship would be fucked from the beginning. It's not two people who are attracted to each other starting off on equal footing and building a trust so much as it is a typical beta-male with a girl on a pedestal.

Clearly op is John fuck sakes
And yes John it's autistic as fuck

I know because I'm autistic and do this shit all the time

He got caught in the long con and couldn't get out

Slap em around a bit, fuck her, then wipe your dock on the sheets and tell her that her sister/mom/cousin was a better lay, then walk out.

Block her phone, email, etc., and kept on struttin'

>implying you gave a shit about her in the first place
>most bitches suck

'Get out there and do you'
Like she needed his fucking permission

on the nose

It's cringe as hell. No woman wants a self deprecating asshat who thinks like this guy.

I was referring to the texts themselves, not the background story with that statement. The guy is fucked up, that's for sure. But shit, it's still honest, he didn't fuck around with her time, not acceptable or normal, but you can't say it's not honest.

>leaves a 5 year relationship
>for girl he ain't with or gonna get with
Being this much of a faggot

he fucked with her time for months creeping on her. how can you think this is worth defending?

You're being awfully defensive. These texts are pathetic and reek of insecurity that any girl would pick up on immediately. If you're going to make some stupid grand gesture why would you propose a timid "maybe yes kinda sort of date that you can totally leave at any time!"? Why not just go up to her in person and flat out ask her on a real grown up date like a normal fucking human being? Treat her like a person. If she says yes, great! If she says no at least you've got a definitive answer right away and you can move on.

lolwat he didn't waste her time? He sure af wasted the roomie's time stringin her along just to stay near his real mark. How you think roomie feels about that, on her bday too ffs /smh

It's some pussy shit, bruv. If you can't nut up to ask a girl in person, why should you bother trying to get that dick wet.