If you fags can count to 1-10 I will give you $100 dollars directly to a paypal of your choosing, no joke...

If you fags can count to 1-10 I will give you $100 dollars directly to a paypal of your choosing, no joke. Come at me with all you got, you'll still lose.

1 made it to 5 you fucks wtf kys

faggot cunt nigger

This is OP. I forgot to mention I have turrets and will be blurting out. This may interfere with you ability to get to 10. Muhahahahahahaha.

ouch. so close. HAHAHAHA fucking retards.

mega cunt exposed

Nigger

I fucked my dog

OP here. Yummy pussy. Figures all you niggers can do is think about pussy. You brainiacs can't even count to 10? Morons!

cunt nigger faggot

sorry my turrets! aww, you counted to 3? so cute!

yes i did, user. not my fault you fags can't count to 10. looks like i'll be keeping my $100 and treating your girlfriend to a nice date night. Oh wait, you don't have one!

I miss the banana

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wheres my fucking money you faggot

now now, that's not how it works. if you want that $100 so you can actually pay for something in your life instead of your mommy having to, then I suggest you play by the rules. Even though you will fail, hahahahahahhaahaaahahahahhaaa

I'll suck a fart out of your ass for that $100 I don't give a Doug Dimmadamn

all you got to do is count to 10. you get the $100 and get to keep your dignity knowing you didn't let my perfect plump ass fart down your throat

i'm literally on other threads right now and still you inbreds can't count to 10? embarrassing! guess we know why trump is president. nation of half wits!

You're a good man OP I like you a lot
I'll suck a fart out of your ass for free

Ugly bitch, racist, wierd faucet?

ok open that mouth nice and wide!

stop describing yourself, user! i already know how a man who cannot even count to 10 feels about himself!

Guessing threads homeboy lol those r the others im on since i cant find a ylyl bananarama