How do you feel about the foreign fandom of your country?

How do you feel about the foreign fandom of your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suecophile
youtube.com/watch?v=PgH49WMEjyA&ab_channel=Frödinge
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ6JDF_UzpY&ab_channel=Frödinge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Theres not

there are plenty in OP's country :^)

It's hideous. It's like the country I live in and the country they are talking about is two different things

>muh tengry, horde rides again
The only thing kazakhs ride these days is SUVs as they shuffle from their grey commieblocks to the office where they shuffle paper all day

no such thing

I want to kill them with my own hands.

but muh vodka and tetris

Doesn't exist.

tell me more about your country

Kazakhstan is a literal who country with some oil dosh. thats all i know.

i want to learn

They scare me

Rák

eh..

I don't know if I feel flattered or cringe, maybe both.
I wonder what japanese think about weeaboos

I admire your people's ability to not give a fuck
You are tied with Germany for having the best language
Thank you for all the cheap yet good military surplus weapons

Also, RUSSIA STRONK romanticism is cool. I'm more of a krautaboo but I respect Russia as a whole.

I don't think there's any whatsoever, only foreign fandom is chicano shit and chicanos are not mexicans in any sense of the word.

Pretty good

People who are fans of America, particularly the ones who want to move here, fall into two groups:

1) they understand what America is about, get American values and want to be here, and I want them to be here. They're the fucking best. They embody the American spirit better than most native born.

2) lots of misconceptions about what America is about and American values and want to move here based on their mistaken ideas. I want them to visit, and then leave.

I love magyars

Wish more people liked us to be honest

I think Europeans are entitled and ungrateful for the fact that people appreciate their nations and want to know more. Even if their enthusiasm is based on misconceptions, at least its positive. It gives you an opportunity to share your heritage and your culture with others. If you have to correct some shit and tell them that your country isnt full of bears and vodka and spetznaz, you don't have to be an ass about it.

that picture is exactly what the russian contacts i know cringe about so much
this pic is the other reason

A mma fighter was american and was very pissed when someone told that he was not mexican
His parents went through hell to live in the us and he doesn't want to be american, I don't get it

>Even if their enthusiasm is based on misconceptions, at least its positive
they don't see "misconception" as something positive
and i don't like being confused for a mexican, so i can relate to them
if you love them so much, there's wikipedia and the congress library. informe yourself before saying shit

no one ever will fa m

There is none

imo it's fine to like something from another country, but when you like something because of it's country of origin that's where you should stop. The only exception is that you can like something because of it's country of origin, but only if you are tied to it in an immediate way (you were born in that country, your parents were from that country (but not your grandparents because then it's too disconnected), etcetera). For example, if my friend who's parents are mexican but who was born in America listens to mexican music, that's fine, but when a quarter irish person or an otaku listens to irish or japanese music, thats weird.

>le mongol xD
Cancer picture

I mean yeah the picture is unrealistic but that's what romanticism is about. Maybe if your Russian friends embraced that picture it could become reality. But no, they just cringe because "boohoo so unrealistic". A better Russia starts with a sense of pride. All Russians should work toward that picture

Massive cringe, you really don't understand Russia at all.

Yeah, maybe cringeworthy, but still impressive for someeone who likes the kitsch. I know what does this picture wants to say. However...

...speaking of romanticism, I can see the sickle and hammer there. I don't know how do you feel about that, but I do feel you could as well advocate Germans rebuilding their pride beginning from swastikas. And that's the problem, at least for some of us, because there was really nothing romantic in suppressing the romanticism of subjugated nations to begin with. It was done simply by beating the shit out of people.

be my bf

Yeah Sup Forums russiaboos are a thousand times more cringy than Sup Forums weeaboos.

Stop shilling for cock

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suecophile

Great, if we didn't have an amazing culture the fandom wouldn't exist

Fuck you rude faggot i dont love you anymore

You're not my real dad, DON'T tell me what to do.

I have mixed feelings about it.

>Le winter war XD
>Le spurdo
>Le white death
>Le depression and alcohol lol i relate so much XDXDX

Fucking kill yourselfs. Especially that one chilean spic whore who comes to /mämmi/ every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=PgH49WMEjyA&ab_channel=Frödinge

Also, the longer version
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ6JDF_UzpY&ab_channel=Frödinge

Chill out

Douchebag

No such thing.

I don't think are many, I've come across a few Americans who say they love our accents and some other people who like the nature.

I'm flattered desu, not many people seem to have nice this to say about the UK in general. The only thing that's a but annoying is the classic sherlock/ Dr who loving teenage girl, who think that children's television programmes are our culture

Say that to the thousands of brits who visit your country every year to experience authentic Spanish culture :^)

They come here for the sun and the cheap beer and stay in an area of 100 meters from the sea. They don't give a fuck about Spain.

I know m8 I was being sarcastic. But honestly, lots of people here legitimately do admire Spanish culture, even if they might not know much about it

they're delusional

There isn't any fandom.

What would they admire? The siesta?

I hate ouiaboos

>fandom of your country

no such thing
this country is poor and fail, nothing interesting about it
>only relevant tourist attraction is a death camp from ww2

I'm sure we have many fans all over the world.
I mean, who doesn't like turks????

CHI

I fucking hate it I hate muh heritage yankee doodle fucks goddamnit
no it's not independance from an oppresor it's leaving a union that is no longer useful fucks SAKES BRAVEHEART IS SHIT AND MEL GIBSON IS A HACK

FREEDOM

:^)