Hey friends. It's me, OP, here to have a chat with you all. Tell me the things that have got you down...

Hey friends. It's me, OP, here to have a chat with you all. Tell me the things that have got you down, no matter how insignificant or petty.

I'll go first. I didn't do anything today. It was a pretty good day, but I feel that if I have to do nothing to not feel down, what's the point of living at all? I just don't feel okay. I'm drained.

Other urls found in this thread:

deleteip.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm 5 million in debt. I'm 22.

I'm trash and I'll never not be

Story?

How'd that happen. Overshoot your bounds??

I admitted my love to the 3rd person ever and got rejected.

hey man, just posting to tell you that you don't need to fill your day with frivolous events just so that you feel whole. If you still have the people you love then it sounds like a great day to me. love to you. also my day was shit i ate a burrito and died.

That's not true. I believe in you.
Holy fuck dude yeah that's basically dead ain't it.

I love you if you love me. We can be a happy family.

>That's not true. I believe in you.
I got the rope but I can't bring myself to do it

I just got home from dinner with my mum and am getting ready to play some games. All of the events and occurrences in my life have felt pretty empty and unrewarding lately, but life's not bad either.

me again
isn't that the worst shit ever? Happened to me twice now. always sets me back to zero

I sympathise with you. It's such a dread. I watched YouTube and wrote more in my shitty book that's not really going anywhere.

I don't see any intrinsic value to "life" for the sake of "life, I'm a worthless human being who literally is only able to survive because my parents care more about me than I do and support me more than I deserve, I don't give enough of a shit about myself to do anything that would give my life value, I don't trust myself to NOT fuck up the easy methods of suicide, and I don't hate my life enough to go as far out of my every day life of avoiding reality and doing whatever my whims decide I'm going to do as I'd have to go to get a shotgun and just end it all.

sorry your life feels unrewarding man, just keep plugging along and maybe things will get better

Life can be pointless and without value, but you can still find something to try for. Find something, anything, just please don't think this way. I know it's not that easy, but I believe you can do it, even though I know nothing about you. You're strong, but at this point defeated. Fight back. Make something good of yourself. Go volunteer at a soup kitchen or somewhere else and become a mentor for another person. You can do it. I know you can.

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data, your government can now see all your browsing history simply by requesting your isp to hand it over. This is the only way to stop them deleteip.com

can't you just use the tor network? Or is that not safe anymore even.

Even though I'm trying to further my education in college now, I just don't feel like I'm living anymore. I feel like the only thing I'm doing is existing, anything I do class related stresses me out, and anything "fun" is just to pass the time and I get pissed off for no reason. I'd rather start off fresh, different existence, different mind, different timeline. I've been diagnosed with clinical depression, and I don't see anything in my future honestly. I just want to stop existing, but it's selfish for my family, so I'm stuck here.

Being "down" or depressed is a priveledge for the wealthy... Get a real job and do some hard work 5 days a week and all of a suddenly those days where you don't do anything become a savory pleasure instead of some surreal overthinking fest

That makes me feel good yes.
Funny thing is, I've been poor my entire life. I don't think I've ever been in a household that's gotten more than 8,000 USD a month, and I live in California.
Please don't try to be a smart aleck and shove your "get over it" attitude on us. It does literally nothing positive.

Not likely. I refuse to put effort into anything anymore because when I used to I'd sabotage myself, find a reason that what I did was meaningless, give up, and/or just naturally fail.
I'm such a fuck up that I can't even drive to buy a shotgun. I'd have to take the bus to buy the gun to blow my brains out, IF I could afford it. No credit card, no job. I'm literally living on an allowance past 18. I have no self-worth, an utter lack of ability to motivate myself, zero self-discipline, and I'm only ever apathetic, able to enjoy myself because I'm successfully distracted from reality, or beating myself up over how much of a fuckup I am.