PAY DENBTS

>Mr Trump reportedly instructed aides to calculate how much German spending fell below two per cent over the past 12 years, then added interest.

>Estimates suggest the total came to £300bn, with official figures citing the shortfall to be around £250bn plus £50bn in interest added on.

Merkel is a Greek and must pay denbts

Other urls found in this thread:

unmillenniumproject.org/press/07.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

next holocoast will be against Unitedstatians

>agree to contribute certain amount of funds
>do not contribute those funds
>get called out and asked to contribute your fair share
>"wtf trump???"

German banter lads

I think an elegant solution is to have Germany pay for the wall as interest on their debts

Greadest ally
Donald will build a wall around Mexico and a highway all the way to Japan

>wanting a tidal wave of weebs entering your country

>he doesn't want an influx of red blooded Americans to impregnate his country and make it great again

How can people call Germans autistic and think that is an insult?

Only an ignorant cunt would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance)

Autism is a gift ih the case of Germany and Germans, we have an average IQ of over 110 and personally mine is over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism. Our people go through PISA tests all the time while being bored out of our fucking brains getting at least 95% on all international tests (and all the incorrect answers are usually silly mistakes) because we're just too fucking smart for those American-standard tests, I can't wait for the rest of the world to learn something we already knew within the first day or soo of being taught it.
Every ear we score the best of our year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and even a Japanese student taking the exam came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it.
We recently developed our own education system so we can learn at our own pace and we're getting GCSEs done in 1/4 of the time people from other countries have to do it in, also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done.
I used to get paid 30 euro an hour working online, which is more than the immigrant teaching assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them
So in conclusion, calling a German autistic is not an insult, in fact it makes us gifted.
One more thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy, etc.
the most satisfying thing is to know that you subhumans foreigners will all see this as a waste rather than a natural gift and that we are somehow inferior for it, that brings me great satisfaction.
Germany is practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you.

denbts

Yes my American friend, lets talk about debts.

Germany is gonna pay for that wall

Bad post. Sad!
Great post m8

Too long, didn't read qfter paragraph 2. Nice copypasta.
t. Actual aspie who has been tested officiqlly at 147

hahahahahahaha fuck off burgers, pay for youre own shit.

foy

hi

>pay for youre own shit.
>meanwhile relying on US defence spending

kek

>20% interest rate
>America got to use bases on Germany to make their trips to the middle east cheaper

amerijews

Greeks pay debts
germans dont

you guys paid even less than us, also we should really leave the nato, fuck you guys

Paying off denbts is for economic slaves.

HAHAHAHHA IKIBEY, THE BIGGEST GREEK MAN, IS HERE

GAYRMANY = BTFO

GREECE ALL THE WAY YEEEEAAHHHHHH

PAY DENBTS GREEK BOY :^)

JA, MEIN KOENIG

ES HEIßT "JAWOHL FÜHRER"!

what debts?

Honorary Greek confirmed. Angela Merkel, more like Angeliki Merkelopoulos amirite? Pay for the wall Angeliki.

Ich unterstütze DEUTSCHLAND

Fick Am*rika
Fick D. Drumpf der jude
Fick Turkei

You want to lose a 3rd world war to Greece?

Salty af

t. Mutter und Vater sind Dorfleute

>20% Interest
Oj vey, its like I am back in pre ww2 germany

Only British are allowed to call us that you cunt
It's a special agreement we have

>loose to greece
greece was occupied even 1945, so we didn't loose to them

foy™
While they're still in the EU I get to use it.

Ahaha that delusional orange.I will never understand how you put up with him.We'll have riots on the streets if a creature like that ever came to power here.

that's not how NATO works

you did
Greece never lost a world war.
germany never won a world war.

This is literally one of the better presidents we have. The point of Trump was to keep the leftist regressives out of power, no one behind Trump actually believes in him except the plebs. The fact that Trump is getting nothing done is exactly what I want. He's a wrench in the gears of the establishment right when we needed it.

USA owns 10 trilions USD to the world in aid

unmillenniumproject.org/press/07.htm

USA own us 2 bilions USD for our contribution in Iraq and Afghanistan

I'm gonna pay next week. I swear, just give me a little bit more time

Interestingly an actual wrench could provide the same effect, either as a blunt instrument or a political leader.

What a failure, my god. If people had known then what they know now there's no way he'd win.

You're delusioanl if you think Hillary Clinton and the democrats are leftists. They're center-right at best and Trump is the extreme right.

Last time you said that you invaded France

D-delete this

That doesn't even make sense. Trump isn't calling anyone out, he's just showing how fucking dumb he is. He appears to be under the impression that the 2% defense budget for NATO is everyone else writing checks to the US. That's not how it works. That money would have been spent on shit made in Europe, the US would never have seen a dime of it. And do you honestly believe that had they all paid the 2%, the US government would have ever made budget cuts to the military? We'd still blow all our money on aircraft carriers and shitty jets even if the rest of NATO was paying 5%

and what is that exactly? Exact same as anyone else, just everything is intentionally sensationalised as negative or is just complete lies.

The difference between them is not ignorant and falsely dichotomic notions of left and right. It's establishment and non-establishment. Note, not anti, just non.

Dropping your pants and pooping on the podium is anti-establishment

Greece has never lost a war.
Germany has never won a war.

Germany! Pay debts!

Denying debts doesn't make them disappear Mustafa

10/10 post

I tip you 15 shekels

pay denbts

I am a Greek you shitskin

Best post of all time

Greece are you okay with collecting Suleiman the Magnificients Turkish German provinces denbts for us? You'll be rewarded handsomely new greatest ally

Fuck NATO

There's nothing to talk about. The 2% of GDP to be spent on defense is a nonbinding guideline. Trump acting like it's some kind of a debt is retarded and probably meant for the inbreds who still support him for god knows what reason.

>agree
lol

>Attacked by Russia
>Fought along side hitler

Will say fuck nato but never sing the music of their own crimes.

Also trying to imply anyone gives a fuck about frozen hellscape with fewer residents than most cities

ayy
we even have a stronger army than them
imagine that

You're supposed to invest those 2% of GDP into your own army, not give it to America.